Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

more facts about the importance of vitamin D ...

“Vitamin D3 supplementation in the range of 4000 to 10,000 units (100 to 250 µg) needed to generate an optimal 40–60 ng/mL (100 to 150 nmol/L)

has been shown to be completely safe when combined with approximately 200 µg vitamin K2

Vitamin D3 has a protective role against ARDS caused by SARS-CoV-2.

A rapidly increasing number of publications are investigating the vitamin D3 status of SARS-CoV-2 patients, and have confirmed low vitamin D levels in cases of severe courses of infection

and positive results of vitamin D3 treatments

Future mutations of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, vaccine immune escape

the entire population should raise their serum vitamin D level to a safe level as soon as possible. As long as enough vitamin K2 is provided, the suggested D3 levels are entirely safe to achieve by supplementation.

Selenium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A and E should also be controlled for and supplemented where necessary to optimize the conditions for a well-functioning immune system.”

Last edited:
Just assume that one reason for the persistent calls for vaccination mandates coming from big pharma lobbyists who doggedly ignore the fact that healthy people of the 60- age group do not necessarily need the mRNA-vaccines in order to protect themselves and others, is the higher level of medical knowledge and awareness among folks which is definitely a positive side-effect of the pandemic. Some people have acquired so much knowledge that they by now know more about what is best for their own immune system than their general practitioners. Probably there has never been a time in human history when people knew more about infections, and how to protect themselves from them, viruses, vaccinations, mask-wearing, and how to boost up your natural immune system without relying on big pharma products, among other things.
Especially mask wearing will lower infection rates in the years to come. The more likely a huge part of the population will stay healthier, the less money there will be to be made by big pharma.
Thus, in order to make up for future profit setbacks, big pharma and its affiliated lobby politicians will make sure that NOW enough tax payers money will be spent on unnecessary mandatory vaccinations of healthy people, and, who knows, maybe make them sick enough so that in the years to come there will be enough diseases emerging to be taken care of by big pharma.

Last edited by a moderator:
A family of 5 dead in Brandenburg.

The father shot and stabbed his wife and the three daughters (4,8,10) after the wife's employer had noticed that her proof of vaccination was a fake. The husband had got that for her illegally. Seems that the family was also in quarantine.

A loud outcry of disbelief - Oh, how could that have happened? Why oh why? How very desperate he must have been.

Well, this is exactly what happens when a state is driving its citizens into a tight corner and your own constitutional rights are suddenly of no value any longer, because it's the politicians that define what is "good for all". Plus, you are threatened with disproportionate punishment if you cannot see your own interests being reflected in this "common good", and try to find a way out to survive.

Looks pretty good...
omi cron.png

Symptoms of Omicron are mild, like that of a common cold, but more intense in the unvaccinated. No more coughs, no more runny noses.

This could mean that the incidence rates will increase again, because of Omicron's higher transmissability. Hospital admission rates should decrease.

I am not surprised that our new government has all of a sudden returned to incidence rates as an assessment basis for implementing new corona measures again, and the hospital rates are almost neglected.

With the incidence rates, politicians and their media will be able to stir up even more panic and fear, and thus, they will have an "argument" to make vaccinations mandatory, ignoring the intensity of symptoms completely, like they have ignored so many other things before.

The pandemic might be over soon, but not the governments' obligation to the pharma industry. They will be after us for months to come, maybe even years, if mRNA-vaccines become the standard vaccines for implementing vaccination mandates.

I'm currently in an emotional rollercoaster. Political decision making (devoid of all reason) and scientific evidence drifting apart as information about Omicron comes in.

Our parliament has passed a law for partial vaccination mandates for certain institutions like hospitals, homes for the elderly, practices of alternative practitioners, etc. This has happened over night, a complete surprise. One morning, you wake up, and it is there. It is said to introduce a general vaccination mandate which is soon to come. It's supposed to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated... have we ever heard anything more ridiculous? And it is supposed to protect the lil idiotic unvaccinated from themselves, as they clearly need good ole state protection. Could someone please protect me from these completely ignorant, if not evil, politicians? I am more afraid of them than of corona.

Meanwhile, we learn that the new omikron variant is even less dangerous than its predecessors. We now talk about blocked noses and headaches. This really scares the shit out of me. No surprise, that there is no coverage on mainstream media outlets. They have to protect us from the hard reality.

Okay, so, one Prof. Eleanor Riley from the University of Edinburgh states:

"The omicron variant could act as a natural vaccine in the unvaccinated."

Looking forward to that. I am pretty sure that I have already acquired a moderate anti-body titer over the years, but I'll welcome this viral booster shot as well.

WHO'S GONNA PROTECT US FROM THESE POLITICIANS?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's murder. Mass murder. It's not a pandemic. It's mass murder via vaccine, remdesivir, and midolezam.
@HegKong: Interview with funeral director John O'Looney of Milton Keynes Family Funeral Services. His testimony is quite frankly astonishing.

Shared via TweetCaster

Off topic but Ireland just announced a stupid and pointless 8pm curfew for pubs and restaurants and clubs and concerts. There goes my one night out with a great friend and Moz/Smiths fan. As a great man once said:

quote-because-enough-is-too-much-and-look-around-can-you-blame-us-steven-morrissey-39-89-76.jpg

Eventually the people will rise against this before all businesses (apart from the online giants) fade away forever. I used to be reasonable but I think I've finally lost my patience with this fear induced absolute bollox.

Off topic but Ireland just announced a stupid and pointless 8pm curfew for pubs and restaurants and clubs and concerts. There goes my one night out with a great friend and Moz/Smiths fan. As a great man once said:

quote-because-enough-is-too-much-and-look-around-can-you-blame-us-steven-morrissey-39-89-76.jpg

Eventually the people will rise against this before all businesses (apart from the online giants) fade away forever. I used to be reasonable but I think I've finally lost my patience with this fear induced absolute bollox.

could be because of the covid.

Right on!

If, from the outset, you knew this was "off topic" & therefore nothing to do with this thread, why did you post this here? You could have gone straight to the "off topic" or the "drivel" thread where I'm sure it would have been (more) gratefully received.
Recruiting for us lonely people who have been banished to the off topic and drivel threads.

losing your patience with this fear induced absolute bollox IS being reasonable.

All it will do is incentivise people to have house parties instead of socially distant supervised restaurant/pub which work quite well. It is nonsense.

may be a smart move to open up a kind of speakeasy. Of course you’d need to grease some palms.

It's hard to differentiate between lies and truth, but the body language of those who tell us to get vaccinated tells me they aren't saying that for our benefit. The body language is coercive.

Back
Top Bottom