Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

What difference does the vaccination make?

They are all falling like tin soldiers at the moment. Three more positive cases, all doubly vaxxed, today at work. All within my range of frequent activity.

When I was tested today, I thought that I wouldn't be surprised to be diagnosed positive myself. I must have inhaled at least a few viral aerosols during the past two or three days. But again: negative.
Had quite a headache today and something which resembles a sore throat, but it wouldn't really break through. I also feel a bit knackered.

Personally, I think that omicron is a gift from god. But I am not really interested in spending two weeks in quarantine.

i can smell my candle a teensy weensy bit!! still cant taste my coffee though :(

My estrangement is growing each day. If this pandemic is ever going to be declared over and done with, then this will be my irreparable Long Covid symptom for sure.

I simply cannot understand why those multiply vaccinated people, who are now infected and even sick, and who see other vaccinated people getting infected in large numbers, still think that a vaccination mandate will be the only necessary gamechanger to bring this pandemic to a close.

This belief is religious and it's based on the idea that the devil can be exorcised.

They ignore the simple facts, for example that the federal states with the highest vaccination rates, like Bremen (the "vaccination champion" in Germany, according to mainstream media) where omicron is already the dominant variant, now has the highest hospitalization rate in the country. Saxony, on the other hand, which is the "vaccination loser of Germany", now has the lowest hospitalization rate.

As long as somebody "of authority" tells the gullible folks that it's not the vaccination's fault, like their mayor tried to, but the fact that "two is obviously not enough", they will happily comply, and get their first, second, third, fourth, fifth..... booster. Always hoping that the next one will be the last one. And in our politicians and media we trust, because they help us to differentiate between sanity and insanity in these times of madness.

It will simply never be enough. Like in every industrial product of our times, also vaccines, designed by big pharma companies, have been deliberately equipped with a short lifespan, and were planned according to the principle of . That's what the mRNA-vaccines are all about. They only produce antibodies for the spike protein, which is subject to change with every new mutation and variant. The other 5o something proteins of the virus are neglected. At the moment, only our immune system is able to build antibodies that recognize all the other protein structures which won't change that easily, and thus offer a longer protection.

The currently available vaccines were never meant to end the pandemic. If you vaccinated the whole world with them, the pandemic would still continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I simply cannot understand why those multiply vaccinated people, who are now infected and even sick, and who see other vaccinated people getting infected in large numbers, still think that a vaccination mandate will be the only necessary gamechanger to bring this pandemic to a close.

This belief is religious and it's based on the idea that the devil can be exorcised.

They ignore the simple facts, for example that the federal states with the highest vaccination rates, like Bremen (the "vaccination champion" in Germany, according to mainstream media) where omicron is already the dominant variant, now has the highest hospitalization rate in the country. Saxony, on the other hand, which is the "vaccination loser of Germany", now has the lowest hospitalization rate.

As long as somebody "of authority" tells the gullible folks that it's not the vaccination's fault, like their mayor tried to, but the fact that "two is obviously not enough", they will happily comply, and get their first, second, third, fourth, fifth..... booster. Always hoping that the next one will be the last one. And in our politicians and media we trust, because they help us to differentiate between sanity and insanity in these times of madness.

It will simply never be enough. Like in every industrial product of our times, also vaccines, designed by big pharma companies, have been deliberately equipped with a short lifespan, and were planned according to the principle of built-in obsolescence. That's what the mRNA-vaccines are all about. They only produce antibodies for the spike protein, which is subject to change with every new mutation and variant. The other 5o something proteins of the virus are neglected. At the moment, only our immune system is able to build antibodies that recognize all the other protein structures which won't change that easily, and thus offer a longer protection.

The currently available vaccines were never meant to end the pandemic. If you vaccinated the whole world with it, the pandemic would still continue.

Israeli study shows 4th shot of COVID-19 vaccine less effective on Omicron

When I look at the high hospitalization rates in the almost fully vaccinated regions here where I live, compared to the very low hospitalization rates in the regions with low vaccination rates, then I have to conclude

that the vaccines actually make people SICKER.

Is there another way of interpreting these numbers? I can't see it.

In a cloak-and-dagger operation our health minister shortened the period of being "convalesced" from 6 to 3 months. This decision had just appeared overnight on the Robert Koch Insitute's website without ever having been commented on. Millions of people are affected by it.
Surprisingly enough, this new corona measure does not apply to members of parliament, for them it's still 6 months.
It had been the members of parliament who had agreed with this measure. They had also agreed to keep their six months.
I mean, that's so cool. These people in parliament can now enjoy the power of their office. And it comes with a lot of money. Probably more than they will ever be able to earn in a competitive workplace "out there". As long as they fulfill their role as contract manufacturers for the government, there is no risk losing the benefits that come with their office.

I will bet my life moz hasnt taken the gene altering biological weapon

This attention-seeking #snowflake sounds like he's going to cry while this lady politely wishes him into the cornfield.

This attention-seeking #snowflake sounds like he's going to cry while this lady politely wishes him into the cornfield.

It's like these amateur animal "rescue" videos in which folks film themselves "rescuing" animals that they have put in danger or even injured beforehand.

What’s happening Rifke?

ugh what an awful man, that justin castro.

the truckers have stepped up to the plate, proving they're the backbone of this country in more ways than one, that's what happening!! on saturday they all converge in ottawa!! over 50,000 trucks and 150,000 people!! cant wait! there's also going to be an american contingent gathering on the other side of the border to stand in solidarity with the canadians. meanwhile castro has skipped town, but he cant stay away forever, and these truckers have 7 million dollars backing them and many of them have no jobs which to go back to anymore...

im so proud of these truckers, they've acted with so much class and really given inspiration and momentum to people who thought there was no hope left for their country. i hope they're proud of themselves too and that they--we all-- get results and that no extremists come along to ruin it.

pierre poilievre is a good man

also this is hilarious (although not related to covid but to trudeaus general sleazyness and dishonesty)

god pierre is sexy when he keeps repeating "how much? the dollar figure"

loved this comment:
Pierre: "How much? I just need the dollar figure"
Justin Trudeau: "So this one time, at band camp"

great speaker too:

wish this guy were pm!!

pierre poilievre is a good man

also this is hilarious (although not related to covid but to trudeaus general sleazyness and dishonesty)

god pierre is sexy when he keeps repeating "how much? the dollar figure"

loved this comment:
Pierre: "How much? I just need the dollar figure"
Justin Trudeau: "So this one time, at band camp"

great speaker too:

wish this guy were pm!!

He’s a master of never answering the question. Painful to watch really. It looks like a meltdown at the principal’s office over nicked lunch money. I heard he went into hiding now like the little weasel he’s. The truckers are coming for him 🤣
Not a big fan of this guy but kudos for pitching in.

He’s a master of never answering the question. Painful to watch really. It looks like a meltdown at the principal’s office over nicked lunch money. I heard he went into hiding now like the little weasel he’s. The truckers are coming for him 🤣
Not a big fan of this guy but kudos for pitching in.

everyone is talking about it!

even the simpsons were talking about it in 1999!

(i love katie hopkins, i dont know why people dont!!)

almost $8m and 100,000 donations!!

it's ALLLLLLLLLLL about the canadian trucker convoy, bitches!!!!!!! cant wait for tomorrow! wish i was there!! :rock::guitar:🚚🚛🚜🇨🇦

Some international solidarity for them truckers over there in Canada at 2:15

Back
Top Bottom