Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

It's happening but I don't care. I'm not denying it. Yes, it's happening. 600 people have died in Nottingham, supposedly from Covid over the past year. 600 people. 600 people in a city as large as this. And anyway, its not all down to covid. You're being lied to. Nothing is happening. You're being scared shitless because you need to be kept in hand. Nothing can be done about covid. It will take who it chooses. Just like every virus has done. There is no pandemic. Never was. Never will be. It's been mass hysteria and terribly sick people unwilling to let go.

Thanks for letting us know.

I couldn't see my Dave today because the Arboretum has been shut because, guess what, people were touching each other on Monday. People had the audacity to want to be close to other people. Out of order. Stand back and see what you're allowing to happen.
Do we now have shutdowns within shutdowns?

I couldn't see my Dave today because the Arboretum has been shut because, guess what, people were touching each other on Monday. People had the audacity to want to be close to other people. Out of order. Stand back and see what you're allowing to happen.
What exactly do you want, you will be the first to moan if we go into another lockdown.

This is where the problem arises, Surface. I don't want anything other than freedom. Don't shout at me. I've struggled this year. I've lost the people I used to talk to. The pub I used to go to has now gone. I'm losing everything. So don't shout at me.

Everyone wants freedom Dale and we are close, those people in the Nottingham park and other areas are jeopardising it though. This thing spreads by close contact, avoid close contact and we get freedom at some point.

I got the vaccine 36 hours ago and I feel totally fine. Feel exactly the same as I did before I got it. Of course now I feel much better about flying and getting a bikini wax.

Looks like vaccine passports are on the way, not ideal but if it allows us to go and enjoy the things we like doing then so be it.

It’s a losing battle. The next thing will be a promise that it’s just a temporary measure. Which will obviously be a lie.

Nevertheless, there’s not much I wouldn’t sacrifice if it means seeing Frankie Valli in July. In Nottingham as it happens.

I sat on a park bench earlier and I had no idea what I was doing with myself. When you didn't know what you wanted from life in the past you were allowed to think. I still don't know what I want. I'd like to be happy. My one goal would be to feel happy. You see its loneliness resides in me.
Tickets for Frankie Valli are still available: heaven is a heartbeat away.

That said, it’s a dream. It won’t happen.

We're not going to be around for very long are we, LH? We'd best make the best of it. It may take me eons to find someone like you again. Non of us know which way we may be destined to go. Let's hope that wherever we are off to next, won't be as difficult to cope with as it was here!
I’m a Buddhist Dale, I believe we’re never really here and we never really disappear. It only seems that way. Nevertheless, I’m as conscious as you that the experience is all too brief, and all too pleasurable.

We're not going to be around for very long are we, LH? We'd best make the best of it. It may take me eons to find someone like you again. Non of us know which way we may be destined to go. Let's hope that wherever we are off to next, won't be as difficult to cope with as it was here!
Will we wind up in jail because we don't want the vaccination?

They've suspended the vaccinations here for anyone under 55 because of blood clots . I'm relieved.

The shops open soon; you’ll get over it.
I'm a shopaholic too. I am down to just essential money now, after stretching my budget as far as it will go, again, today. I bought 3 tubes of paint and 2 bottles of ink. I'm afraid there'll be severe lockdowns down the road, and that art supplies will be hard to get, so I've been stocking up. 2 tubes each of paint I use the most. It's war.

Back
Top Bottom