Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

The link between the AZ vaccine and blood clots now seems certain, after we were told there was no link.

The UK government is pushing ahead with vaccine passports after we were told there were no plans for vaccine passports.

The government assures that the economy and jobs will ‘bounce back’, and its opening is ‘irreversible’. Anyone still believing?

The link between the AZ vaccine and blood clots now seems certain, after we were told there was no link.

The UK government is pushing ahead with vaccine passports after we were told there were no plans for vaccine passports.

The government assures that the economy and jobs will ‘bounce back’, and its opening is ‘irreversible’. Anyone still believing?
Oh but anyone with any rational opposition to an untested vaccine is just an anti-vaxer. What do you know, I guess there was reason to be concerned.

Oh but "deaths from blood clots are very low". Uh yeah, but I bet deaths from corona virus are even lower.

not only could you use it, you'd probably be pretty decent on it!!
Have I ever told you that in my youth I actually competed in cycling to a pretty decent level.......?

The irony is that the blood clots seem to happen in the younger people. The people who didn't even need the jab. You know the way we've treated the youngsters this past year? Just one shot from a so called 'safe' vaccine could potentially kill you. There was no need for a vaccine. There was no need for a lockdown. When we've all sorted ourselves out after this madness we'll all see it was all a massive con. 600 people have died where I live. I bet 75% of those deaths weren't even due to Covid. It wasn't happening and it never did. It was a vitulunt form of flu. Never happened. It was made up. No one, I know has died from it. No one I've seen has died from it. It's because it wasn't happening and it never was happening.
Ominous

I used to partake of meat. But nowadays, the textured proteins seem way superior to me. It's nothing ethical or moral. It's a matter of taste. I honestly think the vegan versions of meat taste just as good (if not better).
I don't like either meat or fake meat. I like crunchy vegetables with avocado or peanut butter dip. I still crave meat occasionally, even after over a decade without, but eating it in reality is no longer a temptation.

I'm guessing you're an all around pretty decent level sportsman!!
That's me alright. Name a sport and there is a pretty decent chance I've played it to a pretty decent level.

The best self isolation would have been to stop people coming into this country. Especially from a country where they eat bats. I've seen them eating scorpions impaled on a stick while they're still alive and squirming. They seem to have a fascination with eating live food. Isn't it bad enough that you're killing an animal for food without taking pleasure in eating it alive? Madness. When they pack the dogs into tiny cages and they drop them from a large height and deliberately stress them because apparently the insulin that the stress induces makes the meat more tender. What kind of world am I living in?
It's so gross and creepy how they'll eat anything with a pulse, and the weirder it is the more they relish it.

Don't be ashamed, man!! A pretty decent level is still pretty decent!!
Yeah but I wanted my big moment where at some point in my life I could've wailed, misty eyed, 'I coulda been a contender!'

I don't see why you can't still do that. .

I'm sure you could imitate Marlon brando to a pretty decent level
I know it's a different movie, but my only impulse is to now run to the bathroom cabinet and stuff my mouth with cotton wool balls.

My state is now 20% vaccinated. Remember when nay sayers ere talking about it taking years
No, to be honest. I might need more detail. And you might need to appreciate the accepted limitations of the current vaccination programme. In the UK, we’re already talking about a need for a third jab at some near but indefinite point in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are doubts over the vaccine. Especially among young people. It can cause blood clots and death in younger people. And they're the ones who don't need it.

No. I don't consent and I don't feel the need to. As long as I'm within the borders of my country, I have no reason to be innoculated with a vaccine that's not been tested properly. No. I do not consent. Let all these selfish people who have unwittingly eroded our rights over the past year. Let them have it. All these selfish people who have no thought for the rights and privileges of the generations that will succeed them. The ones who've been party to this charade. Let them explain where their children's and grandchildrens freedoms were lost. And I'm the one being called selfish. You are the selfish ones. You are the blinkered. You have been the child abusers. If I was a kid growing up today, who'd lost a year of his education, when my time came, I'd have all of your f***ing necks wrung.

Darling, I got the jab and I feel and look sensational. At my sexiest in fact. Darling, go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom