Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I know it's a different movie, but my only impulse is to now run to the bathroom cabinet and stuff my mouth with cotton wool balls.
im not familiar with that movie! you gotta reference things that i get, bhops!!

shit theres a surge of cases on the island. there's been a breakout at some reservation up island. that's not good. we're all gonna be lockdowned if it continues this way.

shit theres a surge of cases on the island. there's been a breakout at some reservation up island. that's not good. we're all gonna be lockdowned if it continues this way.
This COVID-19 hysteria has me frozen in fear, not of the virus so much, but of the persistent use of it as an excuse to do away with freedom. It's why I hoard art supplies, because I'm afraid a severe lockdown will curtail availability of them, and then what would I do with all my stay-at-home-in-self-isolation time?

This COVID-19 hysteria has me frozen in fear, not of the virus so much, but of the persistent use of it as an excuse to do away with freedom. It's why I hoard art supplies, because I'm afraid a severe lockdown will curtail availability of them, and then what would I do with all my stay-at-home-in-self-isolation time?
i dont know, something useful, protest maybe?

Back
Top Bottom