Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Which one of us has never worn a face mask even once over the last year?

Think about that.

I'm taken in by nothing - especially not blatant government propaganda.

I've spent the last year breaking every lockdown rule I possibly can - and will continue to do so with pleasure.

I really hope you're not that daft - online media has been been pushing Covid clickbait.

I really hope you're not that daft - online media has been been pushing Covid clickbait.
I don't ever watch TV but have a neighbour in my building who sits in front of the TV news most of the day - believing it.

Whenever I pop in the propaganda I have to witness on that screen is unreal.

Our enemies are f***ing with our heads. Not mine though.

I don't ever watch TV but have a neighbour in my building who sits in front of the TV news most of the day - believing it.

Whenever I pop in the propaganda I have to witness on that screen is unreal.

Our enemies are f***ing with our heads.
They are indeed f***ing with our heads, with statements like "I'm frustrated too. We're all frustrated. It's just for a little longer. I promise.".

They are indeed f***ing with our heads, with statements like "I'm frustrated too. We're all frustrated. It's just for a little longer. I promise.".
One whole year of them saying "just a little longer" should have everyone's bullshit detector hitting eleven - but so many people look to their government as if to a much-needed father figure. The relationship is highly abusive.

A walk through the ragged arse of London with the edgy poetry of Jeremy Reed bouncing around in my head. A highly romantic day.

You should tell me who you actually are one day, I'd be fascinated. Larper? Vaguely authentic? Semi-detached? Studio flat? Retail? Admin? Not left the house in centuries? Colchester? Leeds?

I was quite surprised by Tabatha Stirling, friend of a friend. I wonder if she's doubled down into insanity or is lamenting on her sofa?

You should tell me who you actually are one day, I'd be fascinated. Larper? Vaguely authentic? Semi-detached? Studio flat? Retail? Admin? Not left the house in centuries? Colchester? Leeds?

I was quite surprised by Tabatha Stirling, friend of a friend. I wonder if she's doubled down into insanity or is lamenting on her sofa?
London Town.

I know you.

London Town.

I know you.

Well, so you say, so you say....

7ef96f35687fe74996489e9549c8fb3b.gif

Think about that.

I've spent the last year breaking every lockdown rule I possibly can - and will continue to do so with pleasure.

Oh do f*** off, you have been cowering in your bedsit shitting yourself in case you get it you racist f***ing wanker.

Oh do f*** off, you have been cowering in your bedsit shitting yourself in case you get it you f***ing wanker.
No, actually I take extra measures to leave the house more often than I have ever done before. I make sure to lean close to neurotics who try to swerve my naked face in the supermarket. I've even reduced the amount of times I wash my hands and make sure to touch as much items in the shop as possible. In doing so I am strengthening not only my own but everyone else's immune system.

I refuse to comply with a mass compliance experiment (and economic power grab) masked as a pandemic. Its endgame is to inflict permanent restrictions on our freedom to live and think how we choose, so I refuse to engage in this sinister power plan.

England has a proud rebellious history - I see myself as a direct part of that line.

Last edited:
How brave.
Walking bareback (face naked) in supermarkets, buses and tubes for a whole year is hardly brave in the grand scheme of life - but it has been interesting.

This kind of Gandhi-style resistance must be done - or I couldn't live with myself.

To you and no one else, naturally.
To me mostly yes - but it's taught me so much about the sheep like psychology of the weak mass of humanity around me that i am ashamed to be related to.

I understand now how totalitarianism has slipped in (or even been voted for) so many times in the past. It is no longer a mystery to me. The last year has taught me more in real time than any uni ever could.

To me mostly yes - but it's taught me so much about the sheep like psychology of the weak mass of humanity around me that i am ashamed to be related to.

I understand now how totalitarianism has slipped in (or even been voted for) so many times in the past. It is no longer a mystery to me. The last year has taught me more in real time than any uni ever could.
And don't worry, the rest of humanity is just as ashamed to be related to you.

Think about that.

We're clutching our pearls in horror. Honestly, we are.

Back
Top Bottom