Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

To me mostly yes - but it's taught me so much about the sheep like psychology of the weak mass of humanity around me that i am ashamed to be related to.

I understand now how totalitarianism has slipped in (or even been voted for) so many times in the past. It is no longer a mystery to me. The last year has taught me more in real time than any uni ever could.
Seems improbable. You might benefit from an actual, formal education. Might.

Seems improbable. You might benefit from an actual, formal education. Might.
No thanks. The teachers at my inner city London comprehensive were biased leftists - the kind who are now bending over backwards to obey the absurd rules and regulations of a Tory government.

Work that one out.

I have a streetwise rough trade meat rack mentality - without the sex but with all the adventure.

Morrissey would like me.
Are you a vegan or a vegetarian? I wasn't sure what you meant by meat rack? I take things literally.

I would love for you and Morrissey to meet one day. It would be really interesting how the conversations go. When you meet Morrissey I hope you can get to talk politics and deep subjects. Not just regular fan stuff.

At the moment I don't really care because SER hasn't posted anything catastrophic since December.

And we're preparing to reopen the theatres.

aa5cd07f3f65b2596689de166136f751.gif

Are you a vegan or a vegetarian? I wasn't sure what you meant by meat rack? I take things literally.

I would love for you and Morrissey to meet one day. It would be really interesting how the conversations go. When you meet Morrissey I hope you can get to talk politics and deep subjects. Not just regular fan stuff.
The "meat rack" was situated under the arches at the corner of Piccadilly Circus and Regent Street (northside) where male rent touted for trade from the days of Wilde to even as late as the early 90s recession.

And yes, when the day arrives I plan to discuss politics, the scamdemic and no fan stuff whatsoever.

Last edited:
The "meat rack" was situated under the arches at the corner of Piccadilly Circus and Regent Street (northside) where male rent touted for trade from the days of Wilde to even as late as the early 90s recession.

And yes, when the day arrives I plan to discuss politics, the scamdemic and no fan stuff whatsoever.
I didn't know this. Do you have any photos of it? I thought you were talking about a Steak House Restaurant called the "Meat Rack". Morrissey is a vegan I think. Maybe when you meet Morrissey you can have tea with vegan milk like almond milk and vegan cup cakes. I hope you can have deep conversations. I remember Soho in London and King's Cross. Oscar Wilde is one of Morrissey's heroes.

It's autumn we're preparing for.

Nearly everything is programmed at least 6 months in advance.

Summer will be outdoors.
It’s always the same oppression fantasies with these people. They want things to go catastrophic and they want an endless lockdown because it confirms their suspicions about the way the world works. And it’s simply always about them and nothing else. The delusions of grandeur tell the whole story.

No, actually I take extra measures to leave the house more often than I have ever done before. I make sure to lean close to neurotics who try to swerve my naked face in the supermarket. I've even reduced the amount of times I wash my hands and make sure to touch as much items in the shop as possible. In doing so I am strengthening not only my own but everyone else's immune system.

I refuse to comply with a mass compliance experiment (and economic power grab) masked as a pandemic. Its endgame is to inflict permanent restrictions on our freedom to live and think how we choose, so I refuse to engage in this sinister power plan.

England has a proud rebellious history - I see myself as a direct part of that line.
Even if I took you seriously I'd argue that there is a huge difference between not wearing a mask as opposed to deliberately spreading germs. I've always tried to give you a fair shake but posts and ideas like this make it impossible for you to defend yourself against accusations of being completely unhinged.
My aunt shops in the expensive supermarket because when she buys fruit she wants to make sure it hasn't been handled by the poor people that shop in the discount chain. I thought I'd heard it all with that, so congratulations.

Even if I took you seriously I'd argue that there is a huge difference between not wearing a mask as opposed to deliberately spreading germs. I've always tried to give you a fair shake but posts and ideas like this make it impossible for you to defend yourself against accusations of being completely unhinged.
My aunt shops in the expensive supermarket because when she buys fruit she wants to make sure it hasn't been handled by the poor people that shop in the discount chain. I thought I'd heard it all with that, so congratulations.
Lol as if you have rich relations

No, actually I take extra measures to leave the house more often than I have ever done before. I make sure to lean close to neurotics who try to swerve my naked face in the supermarket. I've even reduced the amount of times I wash my hands and make sure to touch as much items in the shop as possible. In doing so I am strengthening not only my own but everyone else's immune system.

I refuse to comply with a mass compliance experiment (and economic power grab) masked as a pandemic. Its endgame is to inflict permanent restrictions on our freedom to live and think how we choose, so I refuse to engage in this sinister power plan.

England has a proud rebellious history - I see myself as a direct part of that line.

More bullshit from you Real. You're nothing more than a racist keyboard warrior sitting in your squalid bed sit all day long.

I didn't know this. Do you have any photos of it? I thought you were talking about a Steak House Restaurant called the "Meat Rack". Morrissey is a vegan I think. Maybe when you meet Morrissey you can have tea with vegan milk like almond milk and vegan cup cakes. I hope you can have deep conversations. I remember Soho in London and King's Cross. Oscar Wilde is one of Morrissey's heroes.
Vegan cupcakes, gluten free and maybe a healthy sweetener in replace of sugar.

Has anyone on here tried the raw food vegan diet? When I was younger I tried being a raw food vegan. You can even get raw vegan cakes now which require no actual baking.

Back
Top Bottom