Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

You have seen Morrissey live in concert. Did you try and get on the stage?

Morrissey doesn't like this website. How do you know Morrissey ever looks at this website and reads your posts?

Like I said before Morrissey has probably never phoned Uncle Skinny but that doesn't mean he approves of his behaviour.

You say that you live in Scotland and London. I guess there is a chance you might meet Morrissey in London. I wonder if Morrissey is more of a Sainsbury's man than Waitrose. Sainsbury's have some nice vegan food. I wonder if you have another property in Bowdon, Cheshire.

Do you have a cat?

39.5 percent of people now have had at least one vaccine shot (half of adults) which is good news

Mark was hung ho about getting it. There was no dissuading him, and Jean announced she had it. No I didn't warn them as loudly as I Wish I had.

they catch me by surprise. I saw recently that the offsprings most popular song on Spotify isn’t what I thought it would be and was from a way later album. Had half a billion views. If I had been asked I would never have said that they were still that popular that far into there career
Yes, one of those surprisingly, unjustifiably, massive bands which makes streaming/sales figures meaningless unless you’re an accountant.

Yes, one of those surprisingly, unjustifiably, massive bands which makes streaming/sales figures meaningless unless you’re an accountant.

They all want to get paid and would all love to see big numbers next to there songs. I just think it’s interesting the narratives we attach ourselves to as we get older and how fixed they become as we get even older still. Numbers just bring me out of that state and reorient. I don’t mind the offspring. To see a popular band that plays instruments writes songs and doesn’t do the tabloid drama game while still maintaining attention at age 50 plus is inspiring in 2021. More power to them

They all want to get paid and would all love to see big numbers next to there songs. I just think it’s interesting the narratives we attach ourselves to as we get older and how fixed they become as we get even older still. Numbers just bring me out of that state and reorient. I don’t mind the offspring. To see a popular band that plays instruments writes songs and doesn’t do the tabloid drama game while still maintaining attention at age 50 plus is inspiring in 2021. More power to them
Yes, they seem a hard working band, and I have no interest in denying them anything. I bought the album with ‘Get A Job’ on years ago. Nevertheless, there was a vaguely similar band around at the same time called Rocket from the Crypt; of the two it would’ve been the latter that I would’ve tipped for longevity.

Yes, they seem a hard working band, and I have no interest in denying them anything. I bought the album with ‘Get A Job’ on years ago. Nevertheless, there was a vaguely similar band around at the same time called Rocket from the Crypt; of the two it would’ve been the latter that I would’ve tipped for longevity.

well they’re still pretty celebrated. Obviously stuff like get a job is annoying catchy and I dont think rocket from the crypt ever had anything similar. Agent orange is the band they l, the offspring, get compared to a lot but really they’re pretty derivative of there time and place. I remember smash when I was 14 and thinking they were just another grunge band until I heard the album meaning they were always looking to branch out into more mainstream music. I did buy Americana as well and as much as pretty fly got old the kids aren’t alright has aged pretty well. Ixnay passed me by at the time but that’s a really good record with gone away a good single about the death of his mother. Lost track after that

well they’re still pretty celebrated. Obviously stuff like get a job is annoying catchy and I dont think rocket from the crypt ever had anything similar. Agent orange is the band they l, the offspring, get compared to a lot but really they’re pretty derivative of there time and place. I remember smash when I was 14 and thinking they were just another grunge band until I heard the album meaning they were always looking to branch out into more mainstream music. I did buy Americana as well and as much as pretty fly got old the kids aren’t alright has aged pretty well. Ixnay passed me by at the time but that’s a really good record with gone away a good single about the death of his mother. Lost track after that
I'm glad everybody's happy, and I Hope mum died happily.

Back
Top Bottom