Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Yes, they seem a hard working band, and I have no interest in denying them anything. I bought the album with ‘Get A Job’ on years ago. Nevertheless, there was a vaguely similar band around at the same time called Rocket from the Crypt; of the two it would’ve been the latter that I would’ve tipped for longevity.
I'll believe it when I see it maybe, but I always forgive once the danger has stopped.

They all want to get paid and would all love to see big numbers next to there songs. I just think it’s interesting the narratives we attach ourselves to as we get older and how fixed they become as we get even older still. Numbers just bring me out of that state and reorient. I don’t mind the offspring. To see a popular band that plays instruments writes songs and doesn’t do the tabloid drama game while still maintaining attention at age 50 plus is inspiring in 2021. More power to them

🧐

all these so called Moz dissers and then saviors are on the :banned:list:lbf:
yet Hugh and the others contiune to show up in the parking lot in disguise.:blushing:
skinny has moved on to become the new FH Mike Expert.:rolleyes:
question: why was FH dumped by Suede after one rehearsal song?
because he sucked? no because Suede didnt want to become the
next FH Mike Band:lbf:
as if there has ever been such a thing as a FH Mike band.
Vegan Cro Spirit do you know if Uncle Skinny is now friends with Mike Joyce?

Protected from fans by the lockdown, the ‘big six’ announce a project which anticipates the end of the people’s game.

It’s no coincidence.

Protected from fans by the lockdown, the ‘big six’ announce a project which anticipates the end of the people’s game.
Nah, the people's game extends far beyond the big six. In fact, I'd say that the game in the EFL leagues is far more a people's game than the upper reaches of the PL, who are more obsessed with building themselves as global brands. If the big six do go off and do their own thing, the leagues will be rejigged over the next few years to even up the numbers and very possibly the PL might become a more open, exciting league.

It’s no coincidence.
What's all this?

Some man mowing his lawn told me he knows a man with no underlying health issues who's in the ICU on a ventilator.

He kindly warned me to exercise caution. I had a headache earlier and pictured a ventilator.

There was one called Suburbia but that closed a couple of years ago
I’ve just looked that one up, and was treated to footage of a bar brawl which apparently concluded with a fatality. It appears Fridays (it was actually in Didsbury) has had its name changed to Bar Rogue.

352 yesterday with 567000 total. Going down. We’re at 40 percent now with at least one shot and if we add those who’ve already had it we’re maybe getting closer to herd immunity and we can really get back to business as usual. I get my second shot Friday

4 uk deaths

Back
Top Bottom