Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

My condolences, moron.
Reelfountain has been found guilty of committing the sin of offending the group that nobody is allowed to criticise (with an apocryphal Morrissey quote: J** B**). In accordance with the rules of WOKE she has been silenced and cancelled, and sentenced to life in the thought-control gulag (as she always predicted would one day happen).

critic.jpeg

Sixty percent of adults here in Maryland have been vaccinated which has led hogan to drop outside mask mandates and outdoor dinning restrictions. Almost there

Reelfountain has been found guilty of committing the sin of offending the group that nobody is allowed to criticise (with an apocryphal Morrissey quote: J** B**). In accordance with the rules of WOKE she has been silenced and cancelled, and sentenced to life in the thought-control gulag (as she always predicted would one day happen).

View attachment 71627
Why are you referring to yourself in the third person, idiot? Everyone knows this is your other account. The cute thing about this tired quote is that it's constantly misattributed to Voltaire by pathetic racists like yourself when in fact its source is Kevin Alfred Strom, a white nationalist pedophile.

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person, idiot? Everyone knows this is your other account. The cute thing about this tired quote is that it's constantly misattributed to Voltaire by pathetic racists like yourself when in fact its source is Kevin Alfred Strom, a white nationalist pedophile.
It's the most concise and relevant quote of our modern age.

And Strom is not a paedo, he was planted with filth by the CIA in order to disgrace and take him down - this is how they neutralise the threat of anyone who dares to successfully oppose them. You live in a country ruled by a president who actually lost the presidential election. Think about that.

You, Verso, are a mere unpaid foot soldier of the corrupt governments, corporations and media who see us all as propaganda-believing plebs too stupid to ever think for themselves (in many cases this is sadly true).

Reelfountain was a rebel, scholar and true independent spirit - who loved Morrissey. You are simply an anti-white *** boi who lives the lonely and sordid life of a homosexual - and has no respect for Morrissey at all.

Reelfountain was a rebel, scholar and true independent spirit - who loved Morrissey. You are simply an anti-white *** boi who lives the lonely and sordid life of a homosexual - and has no respect for Morrissey at all.
Of all the desperate and pathetic theatrics you’ve trotted out over the years, this has got to take the cake. We know you’re reelfountain. Please.

I don't see this ending soon. The vaccine is messed up. Many people have side effects and there are reports about people dying from it.
I wonder what John Lennon would of made of Covid, the lockdowns and the vaccines and mask wearing. Eric Clapton was friends with John Lennon.

It has been 40 years since John Lennon was murdered in New York it is so tragic. I believe John Lennon is needed in this time he is desperately missed. Are you interested in the John Lennon and Yoko Ono love story? I believe it was a real love match, they were very much in love their love was very intense. At the same time I feel sorry for Julian Lennon and the late Cynthia Lennon the way they were pushed out. I feel sorry for Sean Lennon because he was do young when his beloved father was murdered. I feel sorry for Yoko Ono because she lost the love of her life her soul mate her everything. It is just sad all round for John Lennon's family, friends and fans.

Well, do you trust the government?
Exactly ! Take donalds fast track death shot and its, "Shot in the arm, shot in the head, either way ya wind up dead." That's a freebie for ya Mozzer. Take donalds lethal McShot and you'll have some much nano tech and morgellons fibers and wires in ya, you'll tyranny to a switchboard. Go near a 5G tower and youll light up like the mothership over Picadilly.

I wonder what John Lennon would of made of Covid, the lockdowns and the vaccines and mask wearing. Eric Clapton was friends with John Lennon.

It has been 40 years since John Lennon was murdered in New York it is so tragic. I believe John Lennon is needed in this time he is desperately missed. Are you interested in the John Lennon and Yoko Ono love story? I believe it was a real love match, they were very much in love their love was very intense. At the same time I feel sorry for Julian Lennon and the late Cynthia Lennon the way they were pushed out. I feel sorry for Sean Lennon because he was do young when his beloved father was murdered. I feel sorry for Yoko Ono because she lost the love of her life her soul mate her everything. It is just sad all round for John Lennon's family, friends and fans.

Is Eric Clapton friends with Lisa Marie Presley?

I meant *so* young it was a typo.

Sixty percent of adults here in Maryland have been vaccinated which has led hogan to drop outside mask mandates and outdoor dinning restrictions. Almost there
You don’t need a vaccine to not wear a mask outdoors. You just don’t need to be an idiot.

You don’t need a vaccine to not wear a mask outdoors. You just don’t need to be an idiot.
Depends on the outside space. A crowded sidewalk in a large population dense city is probably a good outdoor space to wear a mask. If you’re imagining a field in the country side or some spacious small town probably not

870 dead yesterday 578000 total. 45.1 percent of population has at least one shot (about 148000000 shots) with 32 percent having had two

Andy Burnham has today reaped the electoral rewards of his qualified resistance to the lockdown, in Manchester. I’m going to put a pony on him being the next Labour PM.

Back
Top Bottom