Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

In answer to the question in the title, it most certainly is and those who disseminate conspiracies about the pandemic are aligned with reactionary militias and vigilantism. In my opinion conspiracy theorists are vigilante thugs who make defamatory claims about great philanthropists such as Bill Gates, who has done more to ameliorate poverty in the Third World than any of these disinformation merchants, who sully his good name will ever do in their lives.

We mustn't question the narrative because it's disrespectful to nice people like Bill Gates? There is nothing inherently wrong with paedophilia?

Where do they find these assholes?

Last edited:
In answer to the question in the title, it most certainly is and those who disseminate conspiracies about the pandemic are aligned with reactionary militias and vigilantism. In my opinion conspiracy theorists are vigilante thugs who make defamatory claims about great philanthropists such as Bill Gates, who has done more to ameliorate poverty in the Third World than any of these disinformation merchants, who sully his good name will ever do in their lives.
Bill does love Africa as a great place to test vaccines. I kinda feel sorry for him though, in between his divorce and the death of his good friend Jazzy Jeff Epstein.

We mustn't question the narrative because it's disrespectful to nice people like Bill Gates? There is nothing inherently wrong with paedophilia?

Where do they find these assholes?
he's a troll bun bun. he's openly calling himself a MAP

This slope is very slippery

They are bringing in this green digital certificate to "open up" travel between the member states in the EU, too. In order not to discriminate against people who cannot or do not want to get vaccinated, a negative test or proof of antibodies can be uploaded to the app and will also be valid. And in order not to discriminate against people who don't have smartphones, paper copies of all the above will do.

Which is exactly what we have today.

Which makes one wonder why we need this crap in the first place.

They are bringing in this green digital certificate to "open up" travel between the member states in the EU, too. In order not to discriminate against people who cannot or do not want to get vaccinated, a negative test or proof of antibodies can be uploaded to the app and will also be valid. And in order not to discriminate against people who don't have smartphones, paper copies of all the above will do.

Which is exactly what we have today.

Which makes one wonder why we need this crap in the first place.
I think we might find that the mission of this app might extend to giving access to pubs and cinemas etc. Of course, in so doing it will also be monitoring and recording all the comings and goings of individuals. And I suspect that still won’t slake the thirst of our current administration.

Boris Johnson is now going to leave it up to people to use their common sense after June 21st. He said we have to learn to live with Covid without complex government directives. Ahem. Shouldn't he have said this in March 2020?
Hmm, it's almost as if something has changed between March 2020 and now, isn't it? Something that has made the virus much less transmissible and hence much less deadly?

I had a dream last night that Christmas Day was going to be on June 21st this year. I'd bought myself a present and wrapped it up and put it under a Christmas tree to open on June 21st People were laughing at me in my dream, but I think it shows how much this date means to me. Freedom at last! I think it shows how much I've been psychologically damaged by this whole affair.
Yes.....
Your like the rest of of us Dale...
Can’t wait to go the lash🍻🍻

Hmm, it's almost as if something has changed between March 2020 and now, isn't it? Something that has made the virus much less transmissible and hence much less deadly?

WTF? the kung flu is not deadly anymore? if 5 peeps had it but you didnt get it it was deadly to you but now if only 1 peep has and you get from him and die its not so deadly:crazy:
WTF x 2:hammer:

Maryland’s restrictions are almost all lifted with only the indoor mask mandate remaining. Once we reach 70% vaccinated that goes away as well and I know we’re already past 60%

You mean like the Seychelles, the most vaccinated country in the world per head of population? The same country that is now seeing a surge in Corona Virus? Hmmmm alright.

Tim Stanley in today’s Telegraph hits the nail on the head:

“It is a mark of how psychologically abused we have been that we now regard the restoration of basic rights as freedom”.

The cartoon in today’s Telegraph.

Attachments

• 0BD089F1-71C5-41F6-8FE6-4E0A10EBE8F8.jpeg
    0BD089F1-71C5-41F6-8FE6-4E0A10EBE8F8.jpeg
    588.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom