Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...

Further information including some details on the government's rather dodgy handling of the release (or not) of data:

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...

Further information including some details on the government's rather dodgy handling of the release (or not) of data:

Yesterday France 24 was informing about it. They said RNA vaccines are the only ones that are effective against the new variants. My previous post is about them. Basically they introduce a new software in our bodies. That program can defeat a virus, but it could make other things too. It's a matter of faith in human goodness. Good people want to cure us for free, because governments are angels.

Yesterday France 24 was informing about it. They said RNA vaccines are the only ones that are effective against the new variants. My previous post is about them. Basically they introduce a new software in our bodies. That program can defeat a virus, but it could make other things too. It's a matter of faith in human goodness. Good people want to cure us for free, because governments are angels.
Is the France 24 story online?

think id rather go with the astra zeneca even with the risk of blood clots. if, that is, it ever comes up that i need to get it.

Is the France 24 story online?

I will look for it, I was watching the online stream. They were informing that RNA vaccines will be the only effective ones in the future. I tied knots, I couldn't sleep at night. I had it recently and it was not easy. I had something similar 3 years ago and it was hardest because I didn't have information. It's different, it's poison. Call me what you want, but I think these kind of bugs are weapons, they were targeted before against some people for particular reasons until someone decided to spread them broadly. Not that the world was not thrathened with "pandemics". People will have two options: face it or vaccination. If we are lucky to choose. There's not another exit.

Dominic Cummings is doing an endless Tweet thread about how dreadful the UK government's Covid response was.

Dominic Cummings is doing an endless Tweet thread about how dreadful the UK government's Covid response was.

I read it yesterday. Some of the info presented was interesting but at the end of the day, it's Dominic Cummings so there's always the distinct possibility that he's playing everyone. I think his appearance before the select committee tomorrow will be a damp squib.

Dominic looks like someone revved up to to work:hammer:

lockdown forever:(
=
DOLE FOREVER!🥳
LIQUORED UP FOREVER!🥳
WATCHING SOPRANOS AND BAD ON
THE STREAMING SERVICES FOREVER!🥳

Back
Top Bottom