Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

I don't much know how to use Twitter. Just a bit. I figured people who think convid is covid-19 must not be getting tweets such as these.

Thanks from all the people that don't know how to use #twitter.
this is the "is coronavirus as serious as they say?" thread. her posts are as valid as anyone elses.

Best (-looking) role model in football, we've ever had!
He is presently being charbroiled by our media. And how much they would love to make him look angry or idiotic. Don't let them bring you down, handsome man!

... and we have to keep in mind that presently Bayern Munich coach Julian Nagelsmann is Corona-infected though doubly vaccinated.

Not that any media outlets would deem that information important enough to be commented on, and if they do, they already have the explanations ready, telling us that it is of course not a surprise that vaccination breakthroughs happen "once in awhile", keeping in mind (as we have of course always been informed on) that a vaccination does not protect you from an infection but, thank god, from severe disease progression....:pray:

.... which happens in how many percent of the cases?

President Joe Biden defended Big Bird after the Sesame Street character was slammed by Republicans for announcing that he had been vaccinated against COVID-19.

What the f***? you may rightly ask. I would advise you not to fall deeper into this rabbit hole that we have found ourselves stuck in, but if you insist, please follow along.

Despite towering above grown men who quake in his elongated shadow, Big Bird is canonically 6 years old, putting him in the same age group as children 5 to 11 years old, whom the CDC are now recommending get vaccinated with a Pfizer-BioNTech pediatric shot. This recommendation has sparked the latest wave of anti-vax sentiment, with many conservative lawmakers railing against the idea of inoculating kids against a virus that has killed at least 791 children in the United States and hospitalized thousands more.

Where is Gavin Newson?

I've heard that one of his children, who was too young to be vaccinated, is very ill with covid.
It's rumoured that he too is suffering a vaccine injury. Bells-Palsy I believe.

@Resist_05: This is absolutely appalling.. double fenced electrified Quarantine facilities been built in Queensland Australia to hold the unvaccinated.
Shared via TweetCaster

Vit D could be a game changer if our governments were actually interested in lowering the infection rates, which they are obviously not, or else they would've acknowledged and promoted the significance of Vit D long ago.

Back
Top Bottom