Is Morrissey vegan?

Mozfox

An inane Q to some maybe, but I have always wondered and thought here would be the best place to find out. Is he just vegetarian or is he full vegan? Does he eat dairy? I can't find an interview with him anywhere that specifically says he is vegan...but I have always assumed he probably would be...

No, Morrissey isn't a vegan, but Johnny Marr is.

I understand you are relatively new here, the subject has been discussed numerous occasions.
It would be great if you could search a topic before post a new thread.

Is Morrissey vegan?

Last edited:
Until fairly recently he was certainly not vegan. However as cited already, he has stated in an interview this year that he has stopped eating eggs. Previously he had a diet heavy on the egg front. Recent concert riders include Quality Irish Vegertarian Cheese, and Honey Tea.

Sorry, confused Hos rider with anothers. Scratch the honey tea. But he did list milk!

I feel like the more important question would be: "Is Morrissey a communist?" I have spent years examining Morrissey's life and political views and I have come to a startling conclusion. No. He probably isn't. BUT ALL OF YOU ARE! GET OFF THE INTERNET YOU COMMUNIST PIGS!

Back
Top Bottom