Is Robby still around?

CharethCutestory

Is Robby still around throwing about unintelligible insults that sound like the ramblings of a f***ing maniac? Or has he gone? I was just wondering.

Is Robby still around throwing about unintelligible insults that sound like the ramblings of a f***ing maniac? Or has he gone? I was just wondering.

He was temporarly banned but he still comes lurking in here all the time.... I miss him :(

He was banned? What for? Was it (and this is complete guess work, as I haven't been here for a while) because he was acting like a complete dickhead? I still have a copy of the craziest thing he ever posted to me. It was both incoherant and ridiculous.

He was banned? What for? Was it (and this is complete guess work, as I haven't been here for a while) because he was acting like a complete dickhead? I still have a copy of the craziest thing he ever posted to me. It was both incoherant and ridiculous.

OOOOHhh!! Post it PLEASE!!! :D

He was banned for insulting SNS22's daughter, a 4y/o girl :rolleyes:

Here you go. If you can make any sense of it, please let me know. I have no idea what any of it means -

Chareth, I know you get some cheap thrill thinking you annoy me with your pathetic attempts @ offending me
But chareth
I know its been a while so let me remind you
I KNOW THAT YOU NOT ONLY TAKE MEDS
THAT YOU ARE A DISABLED*
And you frequently have to go without because your request for more $ was denied
See, I'm lucky that you come here enough and post enough unliked things outside of about me too
See chareth
When you went away
You were a little happier and now you are back because you are under very disagreeable circumstances again
And have fallen into thinking that somehow by making empty insults that I barely even glance over
That you are somehow now better?
Better than who?
You aint got nobody
No real friends
Your family is not close, well, except for the smothering one
And though you are pitied
This does not mean you are liked
But for the time being you go ahead and be the 3rd place Robby troll until
One day
Suddenly you are not banned from the site but instead something else
I shalll say no more
I really cannot wait
But its gonna take time
SOCA moves slowly and my uncle the Constable can only act after they are done
I really do not know what you have done chareth
And even if I did
I would not admit it I did
But really good luck
Whatever happens is on you now
I shall speak no more of it on this site

PS: in case any mods are reading this I made sure that other than using info provided by CharethCutestory in his posts and profile
The integrity of the site was not violated
Part of the reason I did this was to assure that should I succeed in getting the person behind the username Chareth Cutestory prosecuted that the site would not be involved
Also, as much as I am liberty to say about the investigation a British Constable is currently involved in a request by me. A British citizen living in the USA
& that the charges do not stem from Chareth Cutestory/his computer's activities here
Instead the possible prosecutions stem from wholly unrelated acts involving a number of laws

My prayer:
That chareth either ignores this as some empty threat by me
And that when it happens he is completely unprepared
Or
He pretends that he is really scared by what he calls a threat by me
Which is fine by me since that shall not help him with the questions he will eventually have to ask from 'somebody'
However, his feigned fear does create jeopardy for me
Because to me, it would not be fair to not warn him once I knew that my efforts to see that he was corrected are no longer simply imaginary

i like you, chareth. are you, however, disabled?

additionally: beware, bobby is probably still compiling his dossier. he's quite meticulous.

i like you, chareth. are you, however, disabled?

No. No I'm not. Which is just one of a multitude of reasons why that post made no f***ing sense whatsoever. Also, he used the term "A disabled", I'm not sure that's a broadly recognised term.

additionally: beware, bobby is probably still compiling his dossier. he's quite meticulous.
Yep, i'm expecting to be widowed any day now.

What's the * next to "DISABLED" mean, I wonder.

I wondered the same thing to. It's a bit like it's been written by John Doe from Seven. The difference being that you'd expect it to be daubed in human excrement on a bedroom wall rather than written in an internet forum.

No. No I'm not. Which is just one of a multitude of reasons why that post made no f***ing sense whatsoever. Also, he used the term "A disabled", I'm not sure that's a broadly recognised term.

thank you for being "up front" about it. i dunno about anybody else, but i don't recognise it. i think it's just the ptsd playing him up

Yep, i'm expecting to be widowed any day now.

he's lethal, baby. don't joke around about that kinda shit

Then who's head's in the box? :eek:

seven4.jpg

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?????????*

* I think that this was the exact moment that I realised that not only was Brad Pitt good looking, funny and charming, he is also a brilliant actor. I should probably dislike him, but he just seems so darned cool.

"Post Traumatic Stress Disorder"

don't mention the war. it's turned some good men to drugs.

Der, sorry, I was slow on the uptake.

It's endlessly fascinating that some people want to live their life like they're living in a film.

Like a walking Chuck Palaniuk novel.

thank you for being "up front" about it. i dunno about anybody else, but i don't recognise it. i think it's just the ptsd playing him up

he's lethal, baby. don't joke around about that kinda shit
You think I'm joking? You think I want to be left to bring up the cat alone?

Back
Top Bottom