Is this.....

CharethCutestory

Robby?

moron.jpg

You are really pushing the limits with your multiple pointless posts and references to other users. Calm down.

Peter

Incidentally, the Robby of this forum ahs been openly bullying Wolve, making quite sinister threatens. I'm just messing around, but that guy seems quite genuinely nasty, you might want to have a word with him.

I think he is going to threaten you and post pictures of guns once he reads this...

How did it happen? Has it made you a bitter person? Can you still trust people?

Well, my Father is a control freak. And my Mother she was abusive. She used to stick my hand in the hot oven for no reason. She's dead now...

Erm, am I in therapy?

No it hasn't made me bitter, I can still trust people, I jsut consider it prudent to meet them first...... Tell me about your father.
What makes you seek fight on the internet? Are you unhappy with some aspects of your life? We can talk about my family later, I just feel your problems should be addressed first.
Well, my Father is a control freak. And my Mother she was abusive. She used to stick my hand in the hot oven for no reason. She's dead now...
Sorry to hear that, we're here for you if you want to talk about it.

oh trollie/CharethCutestory your patheticness is really funny, you know
what will the world do when scum like you is no more?

ps:
everybody knows
fester0m.jpg

this is me
:D

oh trollie/CharethCutestory your patheticness is really funny, you know
what will the world do when scum like you is no more?

ps:
everybody knows
fester0m.jpg

this is me
:D

I saddens me that people make fun of others in such a way, (like this chareth person) really nasty stuff, constantly, all the time, never ending.

I hate it.

I saddens me that people make fun of others in such a way, (like this chareth person) really nasty stuff, constantly, all the time, never ending.

I hate it.

try to remember 'this chareth person' undoubtedly hates themselves much more than anyone else ever could
which is kind of funny
dontcha think?
:p

Yawn...huh, what? Were you saying something? Sorry, I was bored and fell asleep while trying to read your reply...

Back
Top Bottom