It’s not about politics

So Washington is mourning the fact that it is 100 years ago since women got a right to vote and no wonder that they are having funeral style exhibitions to commemorate the time when everything went to hell in a hand basket.

Let us all pause and have a minutes silence.

Jews killed in NYC and world media reports. A few hours later they go quiet as the terrorist was a black man.

Then this and no mention in the same world news media but DM are at least reporting on the attack on an all white christian church in Texas.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7834977/Two-dead-one-wounded-shooting-church-Texas.html

When will people understand the agenda that is driving fake news media and are there anybody out there not seeing this?

Lanterns?

Jews killed in NYC and world media reports. A few hours later they go quiet as the terrorist was a black man.

Then this and no mention in the same world news media but DM are at least reporting on the attack on an all white christian church in Texas.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7834977/Two-dead-one-wounded-shooting-church-Texas.html

When will people understand the agenda that is driving fake news media and are there anybody out there not seeing this?

Lanterns?

Their right to carry arms saved them and the others from a massacre. I recently got my gun license and bought two rifles and a hand gun ahead of xmas here in Sweden.

My new hobby heading to the shooting range once the holidays are over. I only need a pick up truck now.

Five injured in machete attack near synagogue in New York
Redaktionen-42.png

Of The editorial staff ,2019-12-29
[email protected]
FOREIGN. Five people have been taken to hospitals after being attacked by a machete-armed man during the celebration of the Jewish festival of Hanukkah in the Monsey area on the outskirts of New York, USA. A suspected offender has been arrested and the incident is investigated as a hate crime.

Mosey-460x233.png

The offender, who is suspected of attempted murder, was arrested by the police a few hours after the act. Screenshot.

The act happened in the Monsey area of Rockland County, New York, which is known as a center for Orthodox Jews.

According to local media, the perpetrator just before 10 pm on Saturday evening (04 on Sunday morning Swedish time) entered a rabbi's home, where the celebration of the Jewish festival of Hanukkah was going on.

The perpetrator, according to witnesses, an African-American man, must have taken a machete out of a bag and started chopping down people in the room. Five people were injured and taken to hospital.

The severity of these injuries has not yet been known, but according to the Reuters news agency, two of them are described as seriously injured. One of the attackers must have been stabbed six times by the perpetrator.

According to CBS, the perpetrator chased several people who escaped from the house. After the attack, he fled himself in a car. Shortly after midnight local time, police announced that a suspect had been arrested.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says in an official statement that he is horrified by the act, which he calls "a heinous and cowardly act" and "domestic terrorism." He has commissioned the state police unit against hate crimes to assist the local police in investigating the incident.

The Hanukkah celebration took place in a rabbi's private home near a synagogue in Monsey. For some time, there have been conflicts between the large group of Orthodox Jews and other groups in the area, which has led to several notable acts of violence.

One reason for the conflict is that Jews have been accused of over-exploiting the housing market and over-exploiting the welfare system, and the local Republican Party recently launched a campaign video accusing Orthodox Jews and the Democratic Party of trying to "take over" Rockland County.

I wonder if @bhops is rubbing his hands tonight at the thought of another Israel proxy war in the Middle East because some Jew on YouTube told him it was a good thing and all about #freedom and #democracy.

I wonder if @bhops is rubbing his hands tonight at the thought of another Israel proxy war in the Middle East because some Jew on YouTube told him it was a good thing and all about #freedom and #democracy.

Why would I be doing that and why are you so obsessed with Jews?

It would really help if you read articles before posting them.

I was only interested in the headline, but I've just now read the article. While the article seems to be written from a pro-Israel perspective (apart from the last paragraph where some balance is attempted), no matter how much the author dresses it up there's nothing in the article which contradicts the headline, so I don't see your point. Reading it didn't help and Israel indeed had advance knowledge of the attack which killed Suleimani and the reaction of Israel's political leadership to his assassination was largely positive (which is unsurprising because if Suleimani's death wasn't beneficial to Israel it wouldn't have happened).

I was only interested in the headline, but I've just now read the article. While the article seems to be written from a pro-Israel perspective (apart from the last paragraph where some balance is attempted), no matter how much the author dresses it up there's nothing in the article which contradicts the headline, so I don't see your point. Reading it didn't help and Israel indeed had advance knowledge of the attack which killed Suleimani and the reaction of Israel's political leadership to his assassination was largely positive (which is unsurprising because if Suleimani's death wasn't beneficial to Israel it wouldn't have happened).
OK so you have a journalist who says it was their 'assessment' that Israel knew and an 'anonymous source' who reckons the assassination would come as no surprise to Israel. THAT'S your evidence? I'm going to take a hard pass on that one.

Do I want to see America go to war with Iran? No and I'll gladly criticize Trump if it happens, but it hasn't happened yet. People acting like World War 3 has just begun is an overreach IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom