It’s not about politics

OK so you have a journalist who says it was their 'assessment' that Israel knew and an 'anonymous source' who reckons the assassination would come as no surprise to Israel. THAT'S your evidence? I'm going to take a hard pass on that one.

Do I want to see America go to war with Iran? No and I'll gladly criticize Trump if it happens, but it hasn't happened yet. People acting like World War 3 has just begun is an overreach IMHO.

So your assessment is that Israel didn't know about the strike beforehand, based on nothing at all. And the LA Times article isn't enough evidence so you'll take a "hard pass" and go back to believing Israel played no part in it, again based on nothing at all. Yet you were willing to believe anything at all that cropped up about Hilary Clinton for example based on even flimsier evidence and logic. You think Israel wouldn't have known despite Trump's close ties with Netanyahu and with Kushner sitting right there beside him in the Oval Office along with all the other Zionists and NeoCons he's surrounded himself with.

And despite Netanyahu talking recently about the US and Israel's "common goal" of war with Iran. As if this strike would be done unilaterally when it's putting Israel in Iran's firing line as well since Iran knows about the influence Zionists have on US foreign policy even if you don't. The US and Israel were in on this together every step of the way because they have an "unbreakable bond" as Pompeo said today. The US isn't going to carry out a hit on a Middle Eastern country without Israel's consent (and advisement).

You only believe whatever you want to believe and block out everything else if it's in conflict with your muddled world view, even when it's right in front of your face. If it's not about "owning the libs" you're not interested. So if Trump does start WWIII then you might criticise him, how moral of you. Trump "owned the libs" in 2016 so he's free to carry out assassinations in foreign countries in 2020 as long as it doesn't descend into WWIII. And yet you called Richard Spencer a "white supremacist f***wit" even though he's against the strikes in Iran and didn't justify the slaughter of dozens of Palestinians in the past like you did. You'll say "where did I say I was in favour of the strikes on Iran!?" -- you say it through your unwillingness to criticise Trump. I take that as an endorsement.

I won't even ask you why you think the strike was carried out because you'll just give me the Neo Con talking points about Soleimani being a "terrorist mastermind" or whatever. You probably thought that Saddam had WMDs and that Assad was gassing "his own people" as well. You're a Zionist shill and therefore more of a supremacist than the non-intervenionist 'Alt Right' people you were so perturbed by two years ago.

So your assessment is that Israel didn't know about the strike beforehand, based on nothing at all. And the LA Times article isn't enough evidence so you'll take a "hard pass" and go back to believing Israel played no part in it, again based on nothing at all. Yet you were willing to believe anything at all that cropped up about Hilary Clinton for example based on even flimsier evidence and logic. You think Israel wouldn't have known despite Trump's close ties with Netanyahu and with Kushner sitting right there beside him in the Oval Office along with all the other Zionists and NeoCons he's surrounded himself with.

And despite Netanyahu talking recently about the US and Israel's "common goal" of war with Iran. As if this strike would be done unilaterally when it's putting Israel in Iran's firing line as well since Iran knows about the influence Zionists have on US foreign policy even if you don't. The US and Israel were in on this together every step of the way because they have an "unbreakable bond" as Pompeo said today. The US isn't going to carry out a hit on a Middle Eastern country without Israel's consent (and advisement).

You only believe whatever you want to believe and block out everything else if it's in conflict with your muddled world view, even when it's right in front of your face. If it's not about "owning the libs" you're not interested. So if Trump does start WWIII then you might criticise him, how moral of you. Trump "owned the libs" in 2016 so he's free to carry out assassinations in foreign countries in 2020 as long as it doesn't descend into WWIII. And yet you called Richard Spencer a "white supremacist f***wit" even though he's against the strikes in Iran and didn't justify the slaughter of dozens of Palestinians in the past like you did. You'll say "where did I say I was in favour of the strikes on Iran!?" -- you say it through your unwillingness to criticise Trump. I take that as an endorsement.

I won't even ask you why you think the strike was carried out because you'll just give me the Neo Con talking points about Soleimani being a "terrorist mastermind" or whatever. You probably thought that Saddam had WMDs and that Assad was gassing "his own people" as well. You're a Zionist shill and therefore more of a supremacist than the non-intervenionist 'Alt Right' people you were so perturbed by two years ago.
I'm saying I'm yet to see evidence that Israel knew beforehand. I tend to they didn't for one simple reason. I think this was a pop up opportunity that Trump had to make a split second decision on. If this was a planned op I tend he wouldve been near the situation room. They also waited 14 hours until after the assassination before making a statement which was vanilla at best. All very in Trump like. My take is Intel came in hot and they had to decude there and then.

Do I think it was the right move? No, I think sanctions were working fine and this is a deviation from what was, working well.

I don't think I've ever mentioned 'owning the libs' this is an obsession of yours Chameleon (it is you right?) You really need to cool your jets on this World War 3v nonsense, you sound like Morning Joe. Israel has every right to defend its borders, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing America cut its funding. Ben Shapiro said Israel can stand on its own two feet, let's see it then.

There are no honest actors in the Middle East, not Israel not Iran not the Saudi's. Yet your sole obsession with the Jooz is puzzling to me. As is your robust defence as to the qualities of Richard Spencer.

No I don't believe Assad was ever gassing his own people and don't believe I ever posted here that I did, so again I dont know what the f*** your on about.

Robby the leftie idiot loved Joker thinking it is a film about him and his like when in fact it is about his enemies. Joker is and always have been a white supremacist movie. Disgusted by the filth that surrounds us all.

Ah yes, because Joe "it's a good thing whites are becoming a minority" Biden is a better alternative. I hope that when America is more demographically similar to Mexico than it is now, every illegal is given citizenship, all your guns are taken, hate speech laws are enacted, and everyone right of of Bernie Sanders is banned off social media, you wignats will think back to the time you didn't vote for orange man because he killed a terrorist.

You nicked that one from me. I was gonna post it for comrade Lanterns.
I doubt anyone raised the way she has been would be able to understand it anyway. The power of denial is strong in people like that. They see something and focus on the least important as a way to deflect from the bigger issue. They see a rapist running off and wonder how fast he was running and if they should call the representatives for the olympic track and field team. Then they marry him so he can get citizenship in order to represent his new country.

Ah yes, because Joe "it's a good thing whites are becoming a minority" Biden is a better alternative. I hope that when America is more demographically similar to Mexico than it is now, every illegal is given citizenship, all your guns are taken, hate speech laws are enacted, and everyone right of of Bernie Sanders is banned off social media, you wignats will think back to the time you didn't vote for orange man because he killed a terrorist.

Seething.

I hope that when America is more demographically similar to Mexico than it is now, every illegal is given citizenship, all your guns are taken, hate speech laws are enacted, and everyone right of of Bernie Sanders is banned off social media, you fagnats will think back to the time you voted for orange man in 2020 because you thought he was on your side and would do something about it.

And when there are more wars for Israel 2020-2024 you can say "b-b-but, at least we didn't vote for Joe Biden." Good luck with your battered wife syndrome, "fren".

Seething.

I hope that when America is more demographically similar to Mexico than it is now, every illegal is given citizenship, all your guns are taken, hate speech laws are enacted, and everyone right of of Bernie Sanders is banned off social media, you fagnats will think back to the time you voted for orange man in 2020 because you thought he was on your side and would do something about it.

And when there are more wars for Israel 2020-2024 you can say "b-b-but, at least we didn't vote for Joe Biden." Good luck with your battered wife syndrome, "fren".
Cope.

"Hurr durr, i take what u say, and i turn it on u, hurr durr." The reason why none of this has happened yet, is precisely because Donald Trump is president. I'm under no illusion that he's is an ideal leader. As you correctly point out, he's a Zionist, and seemingly Israel First. Additionally, he's an ultra-capitalist who hasn't been effective enough on immigration, censorship, pulling us out of these Israeli wars, and many other issues. That said, compared to our alternatives, who would like to censor or imprison people like you and I, he's the obvious choice. Furthermore, the next president is most definitely going to replace Ginsburg, and possibly Breyer as well. The fact you'd rather leave that in the hands of Biden because Trump isn't perfect, is extremely selfish and shortsighted to say the least. By the way, based on your spelling of "favorite," I'm not even sure if you're an American. And why were you a tripf*g in my thread, but anonymous in this one?

Back
Top Bottom