It’s not about politics

Thanks Radis!

I'm glad the Eye is covering it.

Bloody shameful of LBC to give a delusional racist airtime as a stunt.
People are sooo weird - I just looked at her Twitter from back in 2017 and it's literally all hippy Ibiza yoga and Jeff Buckley, Leonard Cohen, and R.E.M. How do you get from there to...ah well. The internet.

The truth is that no one likes the alt-right or the alt-left because they are retarded and believe things that are flat earth-level stupid. It really is that simple.

The relative popularity of each group is not an indication of their truthfulness. Telling people pretty lies that they want to hear is always going to make you more popular than telling people brutal truths that they don’t want to hear.

I could produce evidence for everything I believe. Nothing of what I believe is rooted in faith. I don’t have faith that race is real. I can produce a million piece of data.

You, on the other hand, believe something which you admit is COULD be a bunch of made-up bullshit. Your convictions are rooted entirely in faith.
Mine are not.

People are sooo weird - I just looked at her Twitter from back in 2017 and it's literally all hippy Ibiza yoga and Jeff Buckley, Leonard Cohen, and R.E.M. How do you get from there to...ah well. The internet.

I know!! I couldn't believe it. She's so far gone...

Q was just a bunch of YouTubers lying to get followers.

You say this while citing a source that is just lying to get followers. The entire mainstream media lies to get followers. That said, I know for a fact that there have been grifters when it comes to Q, as there are when it comes to anything really. I don't need a nonsense mainstream media article to tell me that because I have witnessed it. Fortunately, the people who follow Q are very wary of possible grifters and those who may be spreading intentional disinformation. I would argue that people who follow Q are less susceptible to grifters and disinformation than most, certainly than your average mainstream media consumer.

And, for that matter, when it comes to Trump, no one has ever been used more than him by the media to grift. The mainstream media milked him dry for almost five years, as did, in all fairness, plenty of YouTubers of all political stripes because Trump is the biggest media cash-cow ever.

As it pertains to most people who talk about Q, they were covering other things before and will cover other things after. Unlike with the mainstream media, most people who have covered Q care about truth and justice and care about truth and justice more broadly than just in regard to the things that Q has engaged with. Q is not the be-all and end-all. Ironically, Trump has been the be-all and end-all for the mainstream media for almost five years, and his absence in itself could very well spell the end of their viability. So, please, spare me. We will find out the ultimate truth about Q's legitimacy in terms of the purported military operation very soon, but the mainstream media will continue to use you and millions of others for their own profit for as long as you let them.

You say this while citing a source that is just lying to get followers. The entire mainstream media lies to get followers. That said, I know for a fact that there have been grifters when it comes to Q, as there are when it comes to anything really. I don't need a nonsense mainstream media article to tell me that because I have witnessed it. Fortunately, the people who follow Q are very wary of possible grifters and those who may be spreading intentional disinformation. I would argue that people who follow Q are less susceptible to grifters and disinformation than most, certainly than your average mainstream media consumer.

And, for that matter, when it comes to Trump, no one has ever been used more than him by the media to grift. The mainstream media milked him dry for almost five years, as did, in all fairness, plenty of YouTubers of all political stripes because Trump is the biggest media cash-cow ever.

As it pertains to most people who talk about Q, they were covering other things before and will cover other things after. Unlike with the mainstream media, most people who have covered Q care about truth and justice and care about truth and justice more broadly than just in regard to the things that Q has engaged with. Q is not the be-all and end-all. Ironically, Trump has been the be-all and end-all for the mainstream media for almost five years, and his absence in itself could very well spell the end of their viability. So, please, spare me. We will find out the ultimate truth about Q's legitimacy in terms of the purported military operation very soon, but the mainstream media will continue to use you and millions of others for their own profit for as long as you let them.

A journalist might lie or distort - but it's usually possible to check their sources & check it against other accounts.

Q doesn't have sources & when it predicts something, it's usually wrong or more vague than Mother Shipton so you could read it into anything.

It's a fairytale.

A journalist might lie or distort - but it's usually possible to check their sources & check it against other accounts.

Q doesn't have sources & when it predicts something, it's usually wrong or more vague than Mother Shipton so you could read it into anything.

It's a fairytale.
:handpointup:

source of this post is Fake C psychobabblery:blushing:
'lie and distort' but you can check their lying and distorting 'sources:crazy:

It's a fairytale.
I don't see the point of you trying to prove this considering we will all know for sure by the end of the month. If what Q said doesn't occur, most people will accept it and move on.

On the other hand, the mainstream media peddles new conspiracy theories every day, and the minority of people who still buy into the mainstream narrative eat it up, even if today's claims directly contradict yesterday's claims, and the cycle continues indefinitely.

It's a fairytale.
"A journalist might lie or distort - but it's usually possible to check their sources & check it against other accounts."

Not at all. We live in an inverted reality in which facts must be opinion-checked and opinions must be fact-checked. The mainstream media is blatant propaganda. Recently, they shifted from Nazi Germany-style propaganda to North Korea-style propaganda seamlessly and their viewers have eaten it all up, rapid mood swings and cognitive dissonance and all.

It's a fairytale.
And as for the "Q doesn't have sources" thing, if Q is being criticized for being an anonymous source (which would, of course, be necessary if the operation is legitimate) why don't you start holding the media to the same standard? Their bread and butter is these mysterious "anonymous sources" and we are expected to believe every word of what they say. I would never blindly believe any anonymous source, Q included, but believing the mainstream narrative requires one to blindly believe innumerable anonymous sources (whether real or fabricated).

:handpointup:

source of this post is Fake C psychobabblery:blushing:
'lie and distort' but you can check their lying and distorting 'sources:crazy:

7a9faf3b38b37edc506f8c8a790dba26.gif

And as for the "Q doesn't have sources" thing, if Q is being criticized for being an anonymous source (which would, of course, be necessary if the operation is legitimate) why don't you start holding the media to the same standard? Their bread and butter is these mysterious "anonymous sources" and we are expected to believe every word of what they say. I would never blindly believe any anonymous source, Q included, but believing the mainstream narrative requires one to blindly believe innumerable anonymous sources (whether real or fabricated).

I'm holding the mainstream media to the same standard - that's what checking is all about.

The relative popularity of each group is not an indication of their truthfulness. Telling people pretty lies that they want to hear is always going to make you more popular than telling people brutal truths that they don’t want to hear.

I could produce evidence for everything I believe. Nothing of what I believe is rooted in faith. I don’t have faith that race is real. I can produce a million piece of data.

You, on the other hand, believe something which you admit is COULD be a bunch of made-up bullshit. Your convictions are rooted entirely in faith.
Mine are not.
Actually, I believe in liberal values and systems. I don't believe in Q, but I do hope that Q is legit.

I'm holding the mainstream media to the same standard - that's what checking is all about.
You're holding the mainstream media to the same standard by using the mainstream media to audit the mainstream media? I don't think so, friend.

Back
Top Bottom