It’s not about politics

You understand an adult will have to bring the lawsuit, on your behalf?
Hovis, a caricature of a class reductionist and without a doubt the most pompous, pretentious bore on this site only seems to get riled up when someone insults one of his pet racists. And with reelfountain gone, Hofmann slithers up to the number one spot.

Hovis, a caricature of a class reductionist and without a doubt the most pompous, pretentious bore on this site only seems to get riled up when someone insults one of his pet racists. And with reelfountain gone, Hofmann slithers up to the number one spot.

Just because you can't make friends.

You can insult racists all you like as far as I’m concerned; I have no problem with it whatsoever.

But I reserve the right to draw attention to some of your own short comings—related to your hyper-subjective state of being that leaves you looking rather child-like (and somewhat tragic) as you try and inhabit the position of some transcendental overseer.

As far as the discourse here goes, it’s somewhat difficult to nurture thought—or encourage any level of reflection—when you meet every utterance that chafes your ego with a simple stamping of the feet and a sly wink when that catches the eye of a ‘friend’.

You share rather a lot with those you identify as racist, not least your lack of faith in humanity and the supposition that you’ve been gifted some special insight that supports some idea that you’re ‘better’: fool’s gold.

rocket power nicksplat GIF

It might be because I’ve been to the pub for the first time in 16 months and have had 7 pints, but everyone threatening to sue each other and forward messages to the police has me laughing.
I think I might live-post my queuing experience at HMV tomorrow morning. Do you all want that? Doesn’t matter, you’re getting it.

o_O

you will have to serve the lawsuit on BGV at the Beach where he combats racism
by drinking coors beer all day and night.:thumb:
at least robocop has a garden, true it belongs to a neighbor 3 blocks away
but whos to know:hammer:

It might be because I’ve been to the pub for the first time in 16 months and have had 7 pints, but everyone threatening to sue each other and forward messages to the police has me laughing.
I think I might live-post my queuing experience at HMV tomorrow morning. Do you all want that? Doesn’t matter, you’re getting it.
Which one you going to ?

You on the lash 85-
Nice to see you’ve had a 7 pint
Starter....

What you Guzzling for your main
Course 🚀🚀🚀

:)

robocop will stagger in around 11 pm when when all lps have been scammed and the store
is closed.:hammer:

You on the lash 85-
Nice to see you’ve had a 7 pint
Starter....

What you Guzzling for your main
Course 🚀🚀🚀
Iceland were doing two bottles of wine for £10 when I was doing a big freezer-fill shop. Had half of one the other night, so drinking the other 1.5 bottles tonight. Living dangerously. And frugally.

What are you on? Turps? Jif Micro Liquid? Fosters?

Iceland were doing two bottles of wine for £10 when I was doing a big freezer-fill shop. Had half of one the other night, so drinking the other 1.5 bottles tonight. Living dangerously. And frugally.

I can confirm that Barry is on Breaker and XL cheese crisps

Edit:
He found out Breaker is no longer produced so he’s indulging in Kezzy Super - only 4 cans though.

Sipping bud from Morrison’s ...

Only had about 5.....

On my last one as I’m at the gym in the morning .....

I unfortunately ran out of coors
And Vim and tonic 😂😂😂😂

I can confirm that Barry is on Breaker and XL cheese crisps

Edit:
He found out Breaker is no longer produced so he’s indulging in Kezzy Super - only 4 cans though.
4 cans for breakfast Janice....
Then I Ouse in to the big stuff
At lunch time ...
Getting warmed up for the night time sesh 🧨

Back
Top Bottom