It’s not about politics

o_O
what a great idea, start up a mini politburo here with all the unemployed knobs, so they can think up 'sustainable economies'. All must never have had a job/or be 'theater' or 'film' or 'art' majors. Get FC, "nerak", creepy Radish,
BGVelcro. Skinny can be party chairman as he is the expert in cobbling.(n)

all must have been WOKE within the past 2 weeks.:)

The police officer has been declared dead (again). The comms are weird around this, but I suppose they've never had a sitting President incite a riot against their congress before.

Yes flags are at half mast. The house is saying they’ll vote on impeachment next week. If they can push a vote it’ll be interesting to see who votes no on the record at this point

Is this impeachment going to be another long drawn out process with not real repercussions again?

Who knows - but I think they're serious about either impeachment or having Trump charged with federal crimes. It would stop him standing in 2024 & they can't let something as serious as congress being stormed, data being stolen & a police officer being battered with a fire extinguisher that led to a fatal stroke, go past without consequences.

It would have been better if 4 people hadn't died. Shot themselves in the foot there. Why did a threat against democracy seem like the most liberating thing I've watched on the news in months?
Because ‘we’ have all been singing and/or dancing to Anarchy in the UK for three decades? It’s perhaps nice to glimpse the actual possibility? If not, punk and (so) Morrissey would’ve been wasted on you.

Unlike Karl Marx I'm not asking for the reintroduction of slavery (he said it was all blacks were good for - either slavery or annihilation to prevent them dragging us all down to their level) I'm simply pointing out that enforced mass immigration from violent uncivilised lands has not worked and therefore should be reversed.

Racism accusations nowadays are usually bullshit and done maliciously for political or personal gain. We all know that.
We don't all know that, though. That kind of thinking, that what you're saying is what we all know but won't admit, removes your ability to receive feedback and enables you to slip into more delusional thinking.
I'm not talking about Marx or slavery. I'm talking about language. Saying that racism doesn't exist, or that "we all know that" are rhetorical tools suitable for propaganda but not for honest direct communication. If accusations of racism are malicious that is because racism itself is malicious.

Because ‘we’ have all been singing and/or dancing to Anarchy in the UK for three decades? It’s perhaps nice to glimpse the actual possibility? If not, punk and (so) Morrissey would’ve been wasted on you.
What happened at the Capitol has much less to do with Morrissey and the Sex Pistols than it does with Stephen Sondheim.

We don't all know that, though. That kind of thinking, that what you're saying is what we all know but won't admit, removes your ability to receive feedback and enables you to slip into more delusional thinking.
I'm not talking about Marx or slavery. I'm talking about language. Saying that racism doesn't exist, or that "we all know that" are rhetorical tools suitable for propaganda but not for honest direct communication. If accusations of racism are malicious that is because racism itself is malicious.

o_O

WTF??????? saying that 'racism doesnt exist' or that 'we all know that' are rhetorical tools suitable, we all know that, for propaganda, but, we all know that, not 'suitable' for , we all know that,
'honest direct communication'? as opposed to honest indirect or dishonest direct communication???? WinF????:mad:

'IF accusations of of racism are malicious that is because racism itself is malicious'?? what if the accusations are not malicious, then racism is NOT malicious'????? WTF???

Psycho babble fails again.:blushing:

A working-class revolution led by a con artist billionaire & enabled by other billionaires who own media & tech companies.

Looking liberating & being liberating are two different things.

A working-class revolution led by a con artist billionaire & enabled by other billionaires who own media & tech companies.

Looking liberating & being liberating are two different things.
That’s hardly unusual: Robespierre? Where there’s discord, opportunists tend to step in.

In this case it was opportunists who created & profited out of the discord.
On that I’d have to disagree: it was first obviously manifest with the Tea Party movement. But the discontent has actually been there for decades.

I think a lack of ability to analyze information is and function in modern society is one of main causes for trumps supporters acting the way they do
Again this is intellectually dishonest, the Right does it too. This idea that only one side has low-info luddite supporters simply isn't true. They exist on both sides. Anyone care to remember this person from Trump's inauguration day?

1610140641965.png

Back
Top Bottom