It’s not about politics

This thread is now just the bloated-alcoholic-failed-comedian posting links to shit that no one cares about and a tragically deluded QAnon cultist still pretending that there's a military operation being conducted behind the scenes to save America from the Democrats. Nerak masochistically chiming in here and there for god knows what reason.

Maybe time to wrap it up.
And yet you keep coming back.

I mean, I enjoy posting links to shit that no one cares about.
The Beginning enjoys pretending that there's a military operation being conducted behind the scenes to save America from the Democrats.
Nerak enjoys masochistically chiming in here and there for god knows what reason.

Why we keep coming back is fairly obvious: because we enjoy it. You, on the other hand, insists that everything here sucks and yet you keep coming back. So what's your excuse, Hannah?

And yet you keep coming back.

I mean, I enjoy posting links to shit that no one cares about.
The Beginning enjoys pretending that there's a military operation being conducted behind the scenes to save America from the Democrats.
Nerak enjoys masochistically chiming in here and there for god knows what reason.

Why we keep coming back is fairly obvious: because we enjoy it. You, on the other hand, insists that everything here sucks and yet you keep coming back. So what's your excuse, Hannah?
Nah, you don't enjoy it. You're only trying to convince me (and yourself, of course) that you do. You're desperate for a community. You'd like to think that this is "work" on some level, that you're fulfilling your duty as an avowed white nationalist to perform outreach and hopefully redpill a few normies. But it doesn't take, just like on twitter where you average zero likes for every racist joke or article you attempt to promote.

There's no way on earth you can tell me you "enjoy" that.

:)
WHAT?????? WHAT DID YOU SAY????o_O
YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!!!:swear
YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU ARE NOT SAYING :swear

YOU CANT FOOL A PUNK ROCKER OF MY CATEGORY:swear

YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU ARE NOT SAYING IN A BRAZEN ATTEMPT
TO CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT IM NOT CONVINCED THAT IM CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU ARE NOT SAYING!!!!
DO YOU THINK IM SLOW OR STUPID???? IM BFVELCRO FFS:crazy:

Nah, you don't enjoy it. You're only trying to convince me (and yourself, of course) that you do. You're desperate for a community. You'd like to think that this is "work" on some level, that you're fulfilling your duty as an avowed white nationalist to perform outreach and hopefully redpill a few normies. But it doesn't take, just like on twitter where you average zero likes for every racist joke or article you attempt to promote.

There's no way on earth you can tell me you "enjoy" that.

You didn’t answer my question.

No, saying "destroy the GOP" is not incitement any more than saying "we are going to beat the Democrats" or "we're going to smash racism" or "take down the establishment".

Even in the context of the Capitol being invaded to stop 'stop the steal' because the GOP had failed to do so?

Sleepy Joe really does crack me up, I sometimes wonder whether he knows 's actually Prez yet? :ROFLMAO:

Oh yes, he does. Sleepy he is not, if you want to lull yourself with that trope please go ahead. He's already signed 30 Executive Orders in less than a month, undoing the previous administration's "work" on immigration, the pandemic, sexual identity discrimination, etc. etc.

Oh yes, he does. Sleepy he is not, if you want to lull yourself with that trope please go ahead. He's already signed 30 Executive Orders in less than a month, undoing the previous administration's "work" on immigration, the pandemic, sexual identity discrimination, etc. etc.

Dude is just signing whatever they put in front of his dopey ass, LOL. Signing 30 pieces of paper literally takes 5 mins tops.

o_O

Sleepy doesnt know what hes even signing FFS:straightface:
dont you seem him, he can barely talk.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom