It’s not about politics

We revoked our states bill of rights for the police here in Maryland. This happened with a republican gov as well who’s veto got overturned. The change people want is to rework qualified immunity. These trials videos etc help to build momentum to make that happen

We revoked our states bill of rights for the police here in Maryland. This happened with a republican gov as well who’s veto got overturned. The change people want is to rework qualified immunity. These trials videos etc help to build momentum to make that happen

That is actually quite interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Then have another good one this time addressing a very serious issue, the rehiring of police officers forced off the job in another dept

A friend said to me, the other day, that if the Chinese were to take us over we wouldn’t notice.

Hard disagree.

That said, I would honestly rather be ruled over by the Chinese than the current current regime. The Chinese have their problems and there are things I would miss but if nothing else, the Chinese do not have the same kind of visceral hatred of whites that our current overlords have. They would have no political, ideological, or emotional reason or desire to ethnically cleanse us out of existence. I could be confident of white survival under Chinese rule. We might not ever thrive under such a system but we would at least survive. I can't say that about the current regime.

Know thine enemy.

roth.jpg

Hard disagree.

That said, I would honestly rather be ruled over by the Chinese than the current current regime. The Chinese have their problems and there are things I would miss but if nothing else, the Chinese do not have the same kind of visceral hatred of whites that our current overlords have. They would have no political, ideological, or emotional reason or desire to ethnically cleanse us out of existence. I could be confident of white survival under Chinese rule. We might not ever thrive under such a system but we would at least survive. I can't say that about the current regime.
Ruled by the "sub species"?

No way.

That would be much worse than the lizards.

Ruled by the "sub species"?

No way.

That would be much worse than the lizards.

Um, no.
If the choice is between Christ-killers and Dog-eaters, I gotta say "Sorry, Fido." And I am someone who LOVES dogs. The Dog-eaters, for all their faults, are not out for revenge because we burned their temple down in 70 A.D.

Welcome back, kiddo. There has been a realfountain-shaped hole in my life. Good to see you back.

George Floyd became a big news story because the footage was harrowing & there wasn't much going on apart from the pandemic.
Are you sure about that? Ever heard the name Daniel Shaver? Gunned down by cops in a hotel corridor. If he had been black this would be one of the most famous videos in the history of the internet, but he was white so it isn't. Certain narratives get spruiked over others, I can't believe you can't see that.

Are you sure about that? Ever heard the name Daniel Shaver? Gunned down by cops in a hotel corridor. If he had been black this would be one of the most famous videos in the history of the internet, but he was white so it isn't. Certain narratives get spruiked over others, I can't believe you can't see that.

He says as he posts a video by the LA Times with 3,500,000 views and nearly 38,000 comments.

He says as he posts a video by the LA Times with 3,500,000 views and nearly 38,000 comments.
Were you aware of this incident? Did you know his name previous to me posting it? Did it go viral around the world? How many views do you think it would've got had the victim been black? About the same amount of views or more?

Were you aware of this incident? Did you know his name previous to me posting it? Did it go viral around the world? How many views do you think it would've got had the victim been black? About the same amount of views or more?
I am well-aware of this story. Just because you're ignorant about something doesn't mean that everyone else is. You're trotting this out as if it's buried information when the video is hosted by a mainstream media channel.

I am well-aware of this story. Just because you're ignorant about something doesn't mean that everyone else is. You're trotting this out as if it's buried information when the video is hosted by a mainstream media channel.
Did it run endlessly on CNN, MSNBC or covered for weeks via the Washington Post? Were there demonstrations in the street? I notice you didn't give me your opinion as to whether it would've received more or less coverage if the victim was black. Did Daniel get a Gold coffin and his family 27 million bucks in settlement?

Did it run endlessly on CNN, MSNBC or covered for weeks via the Washington Post? Were there demonstrations in the street? I notice you didn't give me your opinion as to whether it would've received more or less coverage if the victim was black. Did Daniel get a Gold coffin and his family 27 million bucks in settlement?
Wait, are you trying to tell me that double standards exist and that the media runs with stories that contain a racial component? What a revelation!

Wait, are you trying to tell me that double standards exist and that the media runs with stories that contain a racial component? What a revelation!
Yes that's exactly what I'm telling you.

Yes, I've seen it. It was a huge story.

Back
Top Bottom