It’s not about politics

The fun thing about having conversations with people like you is that it generally goes down the exact same way every time.

You appear with a bullshit inflammatory remark then, when pressed to substantiate, you sheepishly pivot to some mealy-mouthed nugget of conventional wisdom that no reasonable person would disagree with (“happiness doesn’t sell” —gee, thanks for the insight).

Race catches fire Karen, even though there is zero evidence that Blacks get shot at disproportional rates to other ethnicities in America. Stopped and searched? Yes. Shot no, yet the media propagate the myth that cops in America are out hunting and shooting backs in record numbers.

The media keep pushing crap because they want to see America burn, it's starting to happen in other countries as well. To pretend that race doesn't play a massive part in how cop shootings are covered by the MSM is hysterical, but hey keep believing what you want.

Race very rarely catches fire. There's an interest in making up for past inequalities. It's not always that helpful. But America isn't going to burn.

The fun thing about having conversations with people like you is that it generally goes down the exact same way every time.

You appear with a bullshit inflammatory remark then, when pressed to substantiate, you sheepishly pivot to some mealy-mouthed nugget of conventional wisdom that no reasonable person would disagree with (“happiness doesn’t sell” —gee, thanks for the insight).
Gee thanks for explaining my own thoughts back to me, LOL. Everything you just said is subjective and also bullshit.

Dave in case you've missed the obvious, I'm happy to discuss my point of view with plenty of people on this site, just not you. I know I've said it a million times, so what's one more time. I find you boring and repetitive. I don't enjoy conversing with you................so I don't. I know this baffles you as you chase me around these boards consistently doing the ole @ me and commenting on my posts, I don't know why you can't seem to get the hint and want to consistently pursue dialogue with someone that clearly isn't interested in having dialogue with you.

It's all very strange

You talk about George Floyd for months and then get really *triggered* when I comment on a few of them. That seems strange to me. It's not about having a dialogue. It's like a game where you use the same old tactics you always use and I use them as an example to show what you're doing.
In your George Floyd posts you want to say racist things without being called a racist.
The goal is not to get you to see this or change your mind. I am not trying to be your buddy. I'm just watching the little show you put on and commenting on it.
You can report me but I'm not breaking any rules. You can stop posting but that's no fun! Or you can just keep on with your clever copy/paste posts and ignore my comments on them.

Race very rarely catches fire. There's an interest in making up for past inequalities. It's not always that helpful. But America isn't going to burn.
You must not have caught the Summer of Love and mostly peaceful protests last year Karen :ROFLMAO:

You talk about George Floyd for months and then get really *triggered* when I comment on a few of them. That seems strange to me. It's not about having a dialogue. It's like a game where you use the same old tactics you always use and I use them as an example to show what you're doing.
In your George Floyd posts you want to say racist things without being called a racist.
The goal is not to get you to see this or change your mind. I am not trying to be your buddy. I'm just watching the little show you put on and commenting on it.
You can report me but I'm not breaking any rules. You can stop posting but that's no fun! Or you can just keep on with your clever copy/paste posts and ignore my comments on them.
#davesplaining at its best.

I’ll keep on ignoring your posts and you can keep on wasting your time and effort in getting my attention. Seems like a fair deal. Minimum input for me ;-)

That's just a meaningless string of words.

Dave, I just read this post: so you're denying that you can clarify a perspective which explains a divergence? That you can't parse the floccinaucinihilipilification of the ultracrepidarian snollygosters who, it seems to me, are obliviously on a problematical path into Brobdingnag frabjously aboard their Ning Nang Nong? It doesn't make you frumious? Well I suppose you find it perfectly cromulent. Verily, you are being hoist by your own picard if you continue to deny that you can go on an intellectual trek and explain a perspective that clarifies a divergence. I repeat, you refuse to humble yourself by admitting that one can diverge a clarification which, often, to all intensive purposes, perspects an explanation. Just allow us to speak frankly momentarily, would you: irregardless of your personal feelings, surely it's innate in the human condition that we can, nay, that we must explanspect a clarificergence that ultimately persplains a diverspective -- is it not? It's what's known as evolution, we didn't refine this ability overnight, and if you reached for a book on occasion you might know about it. Keep towing that line, though, staying comfortably in your safe zone. Perhaps betwixt and between all your circumvention you believe there's something approaching the resemblance of a point well made. Indubitably, your contransmagnificandjewbangtantiality speaks for itself, and your forked tongue is visible for all to see; so I need not say any more about it henceforth methinks...

Last edited:
Dave, I just read this post: so you're denying that you can clarify a perspective which explains a divergence? That you can't parse the floccinaucinihilipilification of the ultracrepidarian snollygosters who, it seems to me, are obliviously on a problematical path into Brobdingnag frabjously aboard their Ning Nang Nong? It doesn't make you frumious? Well I suppose you find it perfectly cromulent. Verily, you are being hoist by your own picard if you continue to deny that you can go on an intellectual trek and explain a perspective that clarifies a divergence. I repeat, you refuse to humble yourself by admitting that one can diverge a clarification which, often, to all intensive purposes, perspects an explanation. Just allow us to speak frankly momentarily, would you: irregardless of your personal feelings, surely it's innate in the human condition that we can, nay, that we must explanspect a clarificergence that ultimately persplains a diverspective -- is it not? It's what's known as evolution, we didn't refine this ability overnight, and if you reached for a book on occasion you might know about it. Keep towing that line, though, staying comfortably in your safe zone. Perhaps betwixt and between all your circumvention you believe there's something approaching the resemblance of a point well made. Indubitably, your contransmagnificandjewbangtantiality speaks for itself, and your forked tongue is visible for all to see; so I need not say any more about it henceforth methinks...
Wow, you really thought this was a good one.

?????

Screenshot_20210428-072703.png

Thank you. I can't answer this right now but I appreciate the effort and will revisit this post.

I had no option but to put Verso on permanent ignore because there are only so many times that you can look at someone using words like "bullshit", "moron", "autistic", "retard" and so on before you become bored of their limited vocabulary. You slack jawed weasels deserve each and every thumb down that you get, and with God as my witness, you can expect hundreds more, if not thousands....

But I'm tired of typing to you two about it now, Verso and Radis, so let me spit my bars about it instead. Introducing: SOLO RAP

The time for typing is over: I will now only accept replies in the form of battle raps. Let's see what you sucker M.C.'s are made of. If I don't receive replies in this form by noon tomorrow (5pm UK time), I will declare myself the victor and the undisputed master emcee of Morrissey-solo.com.

I had no option but to put Verso on permanent ignore because there are only so many times that you can look at someone using words like "bullshit", "moron", "autistic", "retard" and so on before you become bored of their limited vocabulary. You slack jawed weasels deserve each and every thumb down that you get, and with God as my witness, you can expect hundreds more, if not thousands....

But I'm tired of typing to you two about it now, Verso and Radis, so let me spit my bars about it instead. Introducing: SOLO RAP

The time for typing is over: I will now only accept replies in the form of battle raps. Let's see what you sucker M.C.'s are made of. If I don't receive replies in this form by noon tomorrow (5pm UK time), I will declare myself the victor and the undisputed master emcee of Morrissey-solo.com.

oh my god, that's brilliant :lbf:

You know, it’s incredible. I’ve been posting on various messageboards for decades and there’s always one mentally ill English incel type of dude whose psychosis manifests in a sort of flaccid “musical comedy.” I’ve honestly seen it four or five times before and I genuinely thank you for keeping this tragic pattern alive.

You know, it’s incredible. I’ve been posting on various messageboards for decades and there’s always one mentally ill English incel type of dude whose psychosis manifests in a sort of flaccid “musical comedy.” I’ve honestly seen it four or five times before and I genuinely thank you for keeping this tragic pattern alive.

I clicked "show ignored content" just to see the level of butthurt, and I wasn't disappointed. Your post contains a really damning and eloquent indictment of "musical comedy" on forums, thank you for bringing this much needed information to everyone's attention, or it may otherwise have continued to fly underneath the radar. Nobody can say that your posts aren't educational, everyone should take a second to stop and appreciate that we have a very wise 35 year old man in our midst who has been posting on forums for decades. You've seen it all and done it all during your long posting career, four or five musical comedy sketches you've borne witness to, no wonder you're as jaded as you are. That's approximately one musical comedy sketch every five years, you brave little soldier, you've really been through the wringer haven't you. What an eventful life you've led.

I'm surprised you have enough energy left to carry out your raison d'etre on this website: defending Jews from uppity gentiles.

Your pusillanimous anility is palpable. Or do I mean 'anile pusillanimity?' Still applies either way.

If you want to make yourself useful, create a Verso 'bingo card' with all his preferred insults on it. I counted five of them in his latest post; you know he means business when he uses not just one or two of his insults in a post, but five. That really showed me and now I'm suitably chastened. He avoided all the ones I had already mentioned, "moron", "retard" etc., but he managed to squeeze in "psychosis", "incel", "tragic". I could have filled up a third of the bingo card with that one post alone. What a cultured individual who commands nothing but respect from everyone on this website with his drill sergeant personality. He knows that forums aren't the place to joke around, this is serious business, and he makes sure that the rest of us know it too. Thank you Verso for keeping us on the straight and narrow.

I clicked "show ignored content" just to see the level of butthurt, and I wasn't disappointed. Your post contains a really damning and eloquent indictment of "musical comedy" on forums, thank you for bringing this much needed information to everyone's attention, or it may otherwise have continued to fly underneath the radar. Nobody can say that your posts aren't educational, everyone should take a second to stop and appreciate that we have a very wise 35 year old man in our midst who has been posting on forums for decades. You've seen it all and done it all during your long posting career, four or five musical comedy sketches you've borne witness to, no wonder you're as jaded as you are. That's approximately one musical comedy sketch every five years, you brave little soldier, you've really been through the wringer haven't you. What an eventful life you've led.

I'm surprised you have enough energy left to carry out your raison d'etre on this website: defending Jews from uppity gentiles.

If you want to make yourself useful, create a Verso 'bingo card' with all his preferred insults on it. I counted five of them in his latest post; you know he means business when he uses not just one or two of his insults in a post, but five. That really showed me and now I'm suitably chastened. He avoided all the ones I had already mentioned, "moron", "retard" etc., but he managed to squeeze in "psychosis", "incel", "tragic". I could have filled up a third of the bingo card with that one post alone. What a cultured individual who commands nothing but respect from everyone on this website with his drill sergeant personality. He knows that forums aren't the place to joke around, this is serious business, and he makes sure that the rest of us know it too. Thank you Verso for keeping us on the straight and narrow.

It's customary to dismiss such logorrhoeic verbiage as 'word salad.' But in your case I think the phrase is inadequate. What you present is more a sort of word soup, where all the words are put in a pot with some piss and blended up to produce an unappetising, shit-coloured liquid with little bits of language floating around in them.
Stick to your strengths, old bean, and go back to your attention-seeking, random down-voting.

Back
Top Bottom