It’s not about politics

It's customary to dismiss such logorrhoeic verbiage as 'word salad.' But in your case I think the phrase is inadequate. What you present is more a sort of word soup, where all the words are put in a pot with some piss and blended up to produce an unappetising, shit-coloured liquid with little bits of language floating around in them.
Stick to your strengths, old bean, and go back to your attention-seeking, random down-voting.

Truly fascinating post, thank you for that. Nobody can say that your posts lack content!

That vegan cro chap has been at their gimmick for three years now. That would impressive were they not, you know, mental.

I clicked "show ignored content" just to see the level of butthurt, and I wasn't disappointed. Your post contains a really damning and eloquent indictment of "musical comedy" on forums, thank you for bringing this much needed information to everyone's attention, or it may otherwise have continued to fly underneath the radar. Nobody can say that your posts aren't educational, everyone should take a second to stop and appreciate that we have a very wise 35 year old man in our midst who has been posting on forums for decades. You've seen it all and done it all during your long posting career, four or five musical comedy sketches you've borne witness to, no wonder you're as jaded as you are. That's approximately one musical comedy sketch every five years, you brave little soldier, you've really been through the wringer haven't you. What an eventful life you've led.

I'm surprised you have enough energy left to carry out your raison d'etre on this website: defending Jews from uppity gentiles.

If you want to make yourself useful, create a Verso 'bingo card' with all his preferred insults on it. I counted five of them in his latest post; you know he means business when he uses not just one or two of his insults in a post, but five. That really showed me and now I'm suitably chastened. He avoided all the ones I had already mentioned, "moron", "retard" etc., but he managed to squeeze in "psychosis", "incel", "tragic". I could have filled up a third of the bingo card with that one post alone. What a cultured individual who commands nothing but respect from everyone on this website with his drill sergeant personality. He knows that forums aren't the place to joke around, this is serious business, and he makes sure that the rest of us know it too. Thank you Verso for keeping us on the straight and narrow.
This is a very, very long-winded way of getting defensive over a stranger on the internet accusing you of being a retarded incel moron with a tragic psychosis. Are you okay?

You talk about George Floyd for months and then get really *triggered* when I comment on a few of them. That seems strange to me. It's not about having a dialogue. It's like a game where you use the same old tactics you always use and I use them as an example to show what you're doing.
In your George Floyd posts you want to say racist things without being called a racist.
The goal is not to get you to see this or change your mind. I am not trying to be your buddy. I'm just watching the little show you put on and commenting on it.
You can report me but I'm not breaking any rules. You can stop posting but that's no fun! Or you can just keep on with your clever copy/paste posts and ignore my comments on them.
MORE SWIPING!:mad:
RESULT: TACTIC SWIPER:hammer:

You know, it’s incredible. I’ve been posting on various messageboards for decades and there’s always one mentally ill English incel type of dude whose psychosis manifests in a sort of flaccid “musical comedy.” I’ve honestly seen it four or five times before and I genuinely thank you for keeping this tragic pattern alive.
:rolleyes:

plagiarizing MiniMao :mad:
the lowest of the low:hammer:

And you must not have noticed how these things come & go. And look a lot bigger on screen than they are in the flesh.
:rolleyes:

'these things come an go' like an eternal flux:straightface:
big is small and you cant step into the same river twice:crazy:
like that hopeless troll billy budd gone but back again:blushing:

I clicked "show ignored content" just to see the level of butthurt, and I wasn't disappointed. Your post contains a really damning and eloquent indictment of "musical comedy" on forums, thank you for bringing this much needed information to everyone's attention, or it may otherwise have continued to fly underneath the radar. Nobody can say that your posts aren't educational, everyone should take a second to stop and appreciate that we have a very wise 35 year old man in our midst who has been posting on forums for decades. You've seen it all and done it all during your long posting career, four or five musical comedy sketches you've borne witness to, no wonder you're as jaded as you are. That's approximately one musical comedy sketch every five years, you brave little soldier, you've really been through the wringer haven't you. What an eventful life you've led.

I'm surprised you have enough energy left to carry out your raison d'etre on this website: defending Jews from uppity gentiles.

If you want to make yourself useful, create a Verso 'bingo card' with all his preferred insults on it. I counted five of them in his latest post; you know he means business when he uses not just one or two of his insults in a post, but five. That really showed me and now I'm suitably chastened. He avoided all the ones I had already mentioned, "moron", "retard" etc., but he managed to squeeze in "psychosis", "incel", "tragic". I could have filled up a third of the bingo card with that one post alone. What a cultured individual who commands nothing but respect from everyone on this website with his drill sergeant personality. He knows that forums aren't the place to joke around, this is serious business, and he makes sure that the rest of us know it too. Thank you Verso for keeping us on the straight and narrow.
verso is just jealous because it's better than anything he ever recorded ;)

There have been plenty of stories recently about police brutality against white people lately. Right off the top of my head there’s the cop who is shown punching an autistic teen in the face, the story of the officer breaking that 73 yo womans arm who suffered from dementia after radioing that she was restrained then got caught high fiving about it on a security camera as he reviewed it.

Those aren't stories of cops abusing whites. Those are stories of cops abusing the mentally handicapped. Take away the autism and dementia and no one would give a shit.

I had no option but to put Verso on permanent ignore

What took you so long?

You know, it’s incredible. I’ve been posting on various messageboards for decades and there’s always one mentally ill English incel type of dude whose psychosis manifests in a sort of flaccid “musical comedy.”

You're just jealous that, unlike you, he actually makes music. And has a sense of humor.

verso is just jealous because it's better than anything he ever recorded ;)

Which would be nothing. Anything is better than nothing. You could fart into a microphone and it would be better.

I will declare myself the victor and the undisputed master emcee of Morrissey-solo.com.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. You need to hear my old gay communist rap group.

Federal investigators on Wednesday seized cellphones and computers from Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City who became President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Mr. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the investigation said.

F.B.I. agents executed search warrants around 6 a.m. at Mr. Giuliani’s apartment on Madison Avenue and his Park Avenue office in Manhattan, carting away the electronic devices, Mr. Giuliani confirmed in a statement.

The execution of search warrants is an extraordinary action for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president. The move marked a major development in the long-running investigation into Mr. Giuliani, which examines some of the same people and conduct that were at the center of Mr. Trump’s first impeachment trial.

Those aren't stories of cops abusing whites. Those are stories of cops abusing the mentally handicapped. Take away the autism and dementia and no one would give a shit.

What took you so long?

You're just jealous that, unlike you, he actually makes music. And has a sense of humor.

Which would be nothing. Anything is better than nothing. You could fart into a microphone and it would be better.
Aw, is the fat bloated alcoholic failed comedian concocting this depressing cope yet again?

Federal investigators on Wednesday seized cellphones and computers from Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City who became President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Mr. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the investigation said.

F.B.I. agents executed search warrants around 6 a.m. at Mr. Giuliani’s apartment on Madison Avenue and his Park Avenue office in Manhattan, carting away the electronic devices, Mr. Giuliani confirmed in a statement.

The execution of search warrants is an extraordinary action for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president. The move marked a major development in the long-running investigation into Mr. Giuliani, which examines some of the same people and conduct that were at the center of Mr. Trump’s first impeachment trial.
Great to see this thread being used for verbatim reproductions of widely accessible mainstream media stories. Perhaps we’re glimpsing Morrissey-Solo as envisaged by Verso? Which is to say, as if Morrissey never happened, and as if the revolution will, actually, be televised.

Great to see this thread being used for verbatim reproductions of widely accessible mainstream media stories. Perhaps we’re glimpsing Morrissey-Solo as envisaged by Verso? Which is to say, as if Morrissey never happened, and as if the revolution will, actually, be televised.
Look at this "class conscious Marxist" up in arms about someone posting a link to a New York Times article while he makes no objection whatsoever to the the anti-black, homophobic and antisemitic horseshit his "allies" post here on a regular basis. True clown shit.

Back
Top Bottom