It’s not about politics

Look at this "class conscious Marxist" up in arms about someone posting a link to a New York Times article while he makes no objection whatsoever to the the anti-black, homophobic and antisemitic horseshit his "allies" post here on a regular basis. True clown shit.
I’d rather shake hands with the devil than defer to the second-hand regurgitations of a petty bourgeoisie music fan whose life amounts to little more than a frenzied infatuation with one bourgeois fad after another.

Nevertheless, when you’ve finished falling I trust that Morrissey’s open spirit can help soften your crash. And it’s in that moment you might begin to become a man.

I have hope for you, which is probably another thing which distinguishes me from the right-wingers on here.

May God prolong your life, so you might just once experience it.

I’d rather shake hands with the devil than defer to the second-hand regurgitations of a petty bourgeoisie music fan whose life amounts to little more than a frenzied infatuation with one bourgeois fad after another.

Nevertheless, when you’ve finished falling I trust that Morrissey’s open spirit can help soften your crash. And it’s in that moment you might begin to become a man.

I have hope for you, which is probably another thing which distinguishes me from the right-wingers on here.

May God prolong your life, so you might just once experience it.
"Bourgeois" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And that's not the most ridiculous thing in your comment either.

🤠
FFS the NYT is mindless pap and BGV and radish are lumpen non working.:hammer:
Commies have always been homophobic and anti semitic, and 'guess whos coming to dinner'🤘

"Bourgeois" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And that's not the most ridiculous thing in your comment either.
I wish you well in getting your qualification from the institution you attend. I know it’s desperately important to you.

When you’ve scratched this itch, and adjusted your Visa card accordingly, perhaps you’ll reflect on the manifold of benefits and freedoms which the workers of this fine nation secured for you—instead of cackling at your own joke constantly, like a right smug c*** who’d benefit more from being pinned down (as opposed to propped up) by the proletariat that owns you.

I wish you well in getting your qualification from the institution you attend. I know it’s desperately important to you.

When you’ve scratched this itch, and adjusted your Visa card accordingly, perhaps you’ll reflect on the manifold of benefits and freedoms which the workers of this fine nation secured for you—instead of cackling at your own joke constantly, like a right smug c*** who’d benefit more from being pinned down (as opposed to propped up) by the proletariat that owns you.
Brilliant! Although I am disappointed that you failed to include the word 'hegemony' anywhere in your rant. Not that it would have made your comment make any more sense but I was hoping to complete a line on my 'Hovis Dismal Bullshit Bingo Card.

The Guardian is continuing to lift sh*t off the internet like it's Jezebel. Someone with standards needs to infiltrate the Scott Trust.

Your pusillanimous anility is palpable. Or do I mean 'anile pusillanimity?' Still applies either way.
giphy.gif

One of the funny things about Verso is that he has NEVER denied that he stalks me. And I have accused him of it many times.

Now, if someone falsely accused me of stalking them, I would tell them that they were deranged and paranoid. But Verso has never done this on any of the multiple occasions when I have accused him of being obsessed with me.

And it’s not like he’s shy about telling me the things I say are stupid. If I say something about, race, Jews, politics, etc, he will respond within minutes to tell me I’m stupid. The only time he does not respond to my posts to tell me I’m stupid is when I accuse him of stalking and/or being obsessed with .me.

So he can throw whatever insults my way but in the end it’s like “Who’s stalking who?” Clearly, there is something about me that he finds fascinating. And the fact he doesn’t deny stalking me is evidence that, whatever airs he may put on, he respects my intelligence. Either that or he is afraid of the cross-examination that would follow any such denial (which he should).

One of the funny things about Verso is that he has NEVER denied that he stalks me. And I have accused him of it many times.

Now, if someone falsely accused me of stalking them, I would tell them that they were deranged and paranoid. But Verso has never done this on any of the multiple occasions when I have accused him of being obsessed with me.

And it’s not like he’s shy about telling me the things I say are stupid. If I say something about, race, Jews, politics, etc, he will respond within minutes to tell me I’m stupid. The only time he does not respond to my posts to tell me I’m stupid is when I accuse him of stalking and/or being obsessed with .me.

So he can throw whatever insults my way but in the end it’s like “Who’s stalking who?” Clearly, there is something about me that he finds fascinating. And the fact he doesn’t deny stalking me is evidence that, whatever airs he may put on, he respects my intelligence. Either that or he is afraid of the cross-examination that would follow any such denial (which he should).
Yes, rightly or wrongly, he’s following you and others. I, personally, find it distasteful but you’re stuck with it.

I'm always checking up on the Yoga Nazi because I can't believe someone goes from Tibetan singing bowls to singing white nationalist folk songs.

I want to know why.

I think it was a mid-life crisis - but, still, how anyone ends up agreeing with Mark Collett is a mystery. 🤢

I'm always checking up on the Yoga Nazi because I can't believe someone goes from Tibetan singing bowls to singing white nationalist folk songs.

I want to know why.

I think it was a mid-life crisis - but, still, how anyone ends up agreeing with Mark Collett is a mystery. 🤢
I’m guessing she’s made a generalisation after a personal experience: that’s what the far-right thrives on in Tameside. This of course brings its reciprocal actions from the Muslim community. Before you know it, the situation does not simply have a logic—it is a reality in which both sides have some claim on ‘The Truth’.

Yes, rightly or wrongly, he’s following you and others.

Others? Damn it! And here I thought I was special. I thought he was crazy for me but it turns out he’s just crazy.

But this is really how you know he’s a fraud. Someone who were actually as cool as he wants people to think he is would not become so emotionally and personally invested in a gay little message board.
High status people sometimes become obsessed with their social media. But an anonymous message board? No. The thing is that Verso is not interesting enough to build a social media brand. This place is all he has.

It starts by actually listening to Mark collett which I doubt you have ever done.

Let's see: Mark Collett is "a British neo-Nazi, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, and far-right political activist.
"Collett first drew media attention after his appearance in a 2002 British documentary, where, in his role as a representative of the BNP, he made statements celebrating the death of Africans and homosexuals from HIV-AIDS, specifically referring to them as "AIDS monkeys".
"Since 2010, Collett has concentrated on his online political commentary, in which he promotes white supremacy, neo-Nazism, and conspiracy theories about Jews." [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Collett]
Thanks but I think I'll give him a miss.

I’m guessing she’s made a generalisation after a personal experience: that’s what the far-right thrives on in Tameside. This of course brings its reciprocal actions from the Muslim community. Before you know it, the situation does not simply have a logic—it is a reality in which both sides have some claim on ‘The Truth’.

Fundamentalist Muslims couldn't care less about the far right. Their political world doesn't clash in any meaningful way. Ordinary muslims will be frightened & offended the way anyone would when they're threatened with violence & expulsion.

It was reading conspiracy theories about Jewish people on Von Hash's Twitter & Black Lives Matter on social media that tipped her over.

Back
Top Bottom