It’s not about politics

Let's see: Mark Collett is "a British neo-Nazi, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, and far-right political activist.
"Collett first drew media attention after his appearance in a 2002 British documentary, where, in his role as a representative of the BNP, he made statements celebrating the death of Africans and homosexuals from HIV-AIDS, specifically referring to them as "AIDS monkeys".
"Since 2010, Collett has concentrated on his online political commentary, in which he promotes white supremacy, neo-Nazism, and conspiracy theories about Jews." [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Collett]
Thanks but I think I'll give him a miss.

That’s cool. I wouldn’t want you on my side anyway. You would only slow us down.

Let's see: Mark Collett is "a British neo-Nazi, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, and far-right political activist.
"Collett first drew media attention after his appearance in a 2002 British documentary, where, in his role as a representative of the BNP, he made statements celebrating the death of Africans and homosexuals from HIV-AIDS, specifically referring to them as "AIDS monkeys".
"Since 2010, Collett has concentrated on his online political commentary, in which he promotes white supremacy, neo-Nazism, and conspiracy theories about Jews." [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Collett]
Thanks but I think I'll give him a miss.

I've listened to him, read his words - that's an accurate summary of his worldview - so you don't need to put yourself through it.

Others? Damn it! And here I thought I was special. I thought he was crazy for me but it turns out he’s just crazy.

But this is really how you know he’s a fraud. Someone who were actually as cool as he wants people to think he is would not become so emotionally and personally invested in a gay little message board.
High status people sometimes become obsessed with their social media. But an anonymous message board? No. The thing is that Verso is not interesting enough to build a social media brand. This place is all he has.

What's it got to do with cool, high status or brands?

Fundamentalist Muslims couldn't care less about the far right. Their political world doesn't clash in any meaningful way. Ordinary muslims will be frightened & offended the way anyone would when they're threatened with violence & expulsion.

It was reading conspiracy theories about Jewish people on Von Hash's Twitter & Black Lives Matter on social media that tipped her over.
It simply won’t yield to your personal ideas of right and wrong. I can’t say, having lived in the context, that it helps when people view the situation and start speaking about how right they are. It’s just more of the same stuff that isn’t working.

It simply won’t yield to your personal ideas of right and wrong. I can’t say, having lived in the context, that it helps when people view the situation and start speaking about how right they are. It’s just more of the same stuff that isn’t working.

I don't see the point of pretending to agree when I don't. Would lying or ignoring the situation help?

Yes, rightly or wrongly, he’s following you and others. I, personally, find it distasteful but you’re stuck with it.
After re-reading this post, I’m not sure you understand what I’m saying.
Verso does not just follow me around here. If I go too long without visiting this website, he will start trying to troll me on my Twitter. He’s done it a couple times and I know it’s him because it’s the exact same insults and the exact same writing and argumentation style.
He also reads all my articles. I know he does because I frequently see him use certain phrases and sentences that I’ve used in my writing. He’s done it too many times for me to put it down to coincidence.

When I say Verso is obsessed with me, I am not being hyperbolic. I mean he is f***ING OBSESSED with me.

Last edited:
Show me what videos of his you have watched and give me a brief summary of the talking points.

Are you telling me that's not an accurate summary of his worldview?

Because this would likely turn into you deciding the key thing is something random that no one would bother remembering & this means I can't possibly have watched his YouTube videos or looked at their website.

I don't see the point of pretending to agree when I don't. Would lying or ignoring the situation help?
It depends what you want to achieve. And where your identity lies, I guess.

You see the situation as binary, I see wholes. You see personalities, I see the human condition. Ultimately, these perspectives operate together. It’s not a case of having splinters in my arse, it’s about recognising that different perspectives exist.

I represent the ‘woolly liberalism’ everyone hates. I’m delighted to do so: it seems the only intellectually honest way to exist.

I guess I see the willing/wishing away of things I don’t like as lying and being ignorant. Nevertheless, I’m happy to irk the righteously indignant on Morrissey-Solo, as it seems to be the best way to represent Morrissey’s most appealing characteristic.

If Radis and Verso didn’t pride themselves in being policemen they’d be extended the same generosity I give everyone else. But everyone hates a fascist cop. Don’t they? And if you come with a ‘with me or against me’ mentality, then you’re a fascist cop.

Given my penchant for some Jewish philosophy, I imagine the Nazis merely pinch their noses when/if they read my posts.

Hopefully Radis and Verso will respond, share nothing of what they believe, but nevertheless share something of their soul in doing so. As ever. Then they’ll report back.

:confused:

what did i read?:confused:

BGVelcro and radish dont have Visa cards FFS :lbf:
Dole cards, they use to buy liquor 2 for 1🍾

After re-reading this post, I’m not sure you understand what I’m saying.
Verso does not just follow me around here. If I go too long without visiting this website, he will start trying to troll me on my Twitter. He’s done it a couple times and I know it’s him because it’s the exact same insults and the exact same writing and argumentation style.
He also reads all my articles. I know he does because I frequently see him use certain phrases and sentences that I’ve used in my writing. He’s done it too many times for me to put it down to coincidence.

When I say Verso is obsessed with me, I am not being hyperbolic. I mean he is f***ING OBSESSED with me.
Yes. I know. He’d like to see you behind bars.

It depends what you want to achieve. And where your identity lies, I guess.

You see the situation as binary, I see wholes. You see personalities, I see the human condition. Ultimately, these perspectives operate together. It’s not a case of having splinters in my arse, it’s about recognising that different perspectives exist.

I represent the ‘woolly liberalism’ everyone hates. I’m delighted to do so: it seems the only intellectually honest way to exist.

I guess I see the willing/wishing away of things I don’t like as lying and being ignorant. Nevertheless, I’m happy to irk the righteously indignant on Morrissey-Solo, as it seems to be the best way to represent Morrissey’s most appealing characteristic.

If Radis and Verso didn’t pride themselves in being policemen they’d be extended the same generosity I give everyone else. But everyone hates a fascist cop. Don’t they? And if you come with a ‘with me or against me’ mentality, then you’re a fascist cop.

Given my penchant for some Jewish philosophy, I imagine the Nazis merely pinch their noses when/if they read my posts.

Hopefully Radis and Verso will respond, share nothing of what they believe, but nevertheless share something of their soul in doing so. As ever. Then they’ll report back.

I'm always happy to discuss different perspectives. And I always do some research. But, again, I don't see why I need to pretend I agree.

Who has asked you to pretend to agree?

How else would the conversations go if Reel's trying to convince me that Jewish people are getting black actors cast in TV shows to genocide the white race & I think that's nonsense? And so on...

Yes. I know. He’d like to see you behind bars.

Nah. If he wanted to do that, he’d create a fake account, try to befriend me with it, and then try to get me to incriminate myself somehow.

But who knows? Someone HAS tried to do that to me on here. Someone once messaged me all friendly-like saying that they were a 16 year old black immigrant who wanted to know more about my beliefs. Very obviously a set-up. I had to politely tell this character that I do not talk to minors.

How else would the conversations go if Reel's trying to convince me that Jewish people are getting black actors cast in TV shows to genocide the white race & I think that's nonsense? And so on...
But that’s your way.

I guess whilst I would wish Reel to think differently, I might begin by recognising her concerns which actually relate to the individual’s relationship with the state. This is something which transcends any differences, for me.

I guess the question is, do you want an engagement or do you want to talk about how right you are, and how wrong others are? Neither is correct or in error (I don’t think) but the outcomes are different: “it’s up to you”.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Radis and Verso didn’t pride themselves in being policemen they’d be extended the same generosity I give everyone else.

Yes, I'll remember that when you call me a c*** for the forty-third time. I'll remember that when you have embarked on yet another one of your campaigns of verbal abuse against me. I'll remember that when I think back to the trolling campaign you launched against me about a year ago, completely unprovoked by me.
Seriously, I'm beginning to think that you are suffering from some kind of chronic psychosis. Certainly your self-delusion is quite something to behold.
Now why don't you stick to what you are best at, which is giving succour to racists and sociopaths?

Yes, I'll remember that when you call me a c*** for the forty-third time. I'll remember that when you have embarked on yet another one of your campaigns of verbal abuse against me. I'll remember that when I think back to the trolling campaign you launched against me about a year ago, completely unprovoked by me.
Seriously, I'm beginning to think that you are suffering from some kind of chronic psychosis. Certainly your self-delusion is quite something to behold.
Now why don't you stick to what you are best at, which is giving succour to racists and sociopaths?
Thanks for sharing. You’ll forgive me for noticing you‘ve ‘unprovoked’ quite a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom