It’s not about politics

As Hovis pontificates on the human condition, it seems too appropriate to underline just how depressing it is that both he the fat bloated alcoholic failed comedian have to concoct these fantasies in order to cope with whatever my mere existence provokes within them.

In Hovis' case, it's this compulsion to paint me as a telly-watching agent of the hegemony simply because I've been a rather vocal opponent of the baffling racism on this forum. He needs me to occupy this philosophical space as some sort of woke neoliberal because doing so casts his own lukewarm politics into a vivid three-dimensionality of rarified "intellectual honesty." Naturally, he says these things in the same breath while accusing others of only perceiving the binary. Adorable.

The fat bloated alcoholic failed comedian has a diagnosis that falls more in line with reelfountain: a desperate hunger for exceptionalism. It's a boringly common phenomenon; I've noticed most hardcore racists exhibit strong narcissistic traits. The self-centered paranoia clearly culminates here with the absurd accusation that I'm harassing this person on social media, reading their "articles" and plagiarizing their terminology. He ties this tragic delusion up in a pretty little bow by concluding that this must be on account of how fascinating and intelligent he is. I suppose we'll have to take his word for that one, it's certainly not something anyone has ever observed.

As Hovis pontificates on the human condition, it seems too appropriate to underline just how depressing it is that both he the fat bloated alcoholic failed comedian have to concoct these fantasies in order to cope with whatever my mere existence provokes within them.

In Hovis' case, it's this compulsion to paint me as a telly-watching agent of the hegemony simply because I've been a rather vocal opponent of the baffling racism on this forum. He needs me to occupy this philosophical space as some sort of woke neoliberal because doing so casts his own lukewarm politics into a vivid three-dimensionality of rarified "intellectual honesty." Naturally, he says these things in the same breath while accusing others of only perceiving the binary. Adorable.

The fat bloated alcoholic failed comedian has a diagnosis that falls more in line with reelfountain: a desperate hunger for exceptionalism. It's a boringly common phenomenon; I've noticed most hardcore racists exhibit strong narcissistic traits. The self-centered paranoia clearly culminates here with the absurd accusation that I'm harassing this person on social media, reading their "articles" and plagiarizing their terminology. He ties this tragic delusion up in a pretty little bow by concluding that this must be on account of how fascinating and intelligent he is. I suppose we'll have to take his word for that one, it's certainly not something anyone has ever observed.
Thanks for sharing.

This is a very, very long-winded way of getting defensive over strangers on the internet accusing you of being a telly-watching agent of the hegemony, a woke neoliberal, a plagiarist, and a social media stalker. Are you okay?

But that’s your way.

I guess whilst I would wish Reel to think differently, I might begin by recognising her concerns which actually relate to the individual’s relationship with the state. This is something which transcends any differences, for me.

I guess the question is, do you want an engagement or do you want to talk about how right you are, and how wrong others are? Neither is correct or in error (I don’t think) but the outcomes are different: “it’s up to you”.

I have acknowledged anything that I can see her point on. But it's hard to lightly skip past endless posts saying black people are innately violent & Jewish people are running psy-ops.

& she was quite happy laying into me for being 'woke' or whatever.

I have acknowledged anything that I can see her point on. But it's hard to lightly skip past endless posts saying black people are innately violent & Jewish people are running psy-ops.

& she was quite happy laying into me for being 'woke' or whatever.
What is ‘psy-ops’? Someone’s been asking.

What is ‘psy-ops’? Someone’s been asking.

Psychological operations - it's the idea that everything in the media is psychological warfare. In her case she believes it's created by Jewish people to undermine & destroy the white race.

Psychological operations - it's the idea that everything in the media is psychological warfare. In her case she believes it's created by Jewish people to undermine & destroy the white race.
Ah, OK. That’s what I guessed. I think the Mesopotamians invented that.

My Daily Telegraph app has just intervened to suggest live outdoor gigs seem OK from 21st June.

ForgotHowIGotMyName was right about you wasn't he, you're fresh out of ideas. You really thought this was a good one, even though you've written this same post a dozen times before. Just come out and say it, "I'm out of ideas, I overestimated my capabilities", you'll feel better, I promise.

Admitting your shortcomings to the group might go some way towards humanizing you and make you appear less one-dimensional than you do currently. As @The.Truth. might say, it could be self-actualizing for you. Oh, the places you'll go. Just blurt it out, you're out of ideas, it's already obvious to everyone anyway. It's as obvious as when Radis keeps using the word 'logorrhoeic' because he doesn't know what else to say (originality isn't his strong point).

You're struggling, owning up to it may also be the first step on your road to redemption since your reputation has taken a hit due to your treatment of LH. For someone who prided himself on the weight he supposedly carried around here, you're now viewed by many as a scumbag sociopath. It doesn't have to be this way, but you'll have to humble yourself first. You know what you need to do.

🤒
now BGV plagarized 'pontification' off me:blushing:
BGV and radish both post the same pap over and over, seem to favor words with
a prussian etymology:hammer:

Shut up, loser. If you haven’t noticed, no one here likes you. Go stalk my Twitter feed if you need something to do. You probably already have it open on another browser tab.
I'm sorry, but this would be a more convincing stance if you hadn't spent the afternoon making numerous lengthy and delusional posts about me.

Is the little guy who has me "permanently blocked" replying to my posts again?

Hey, Verso, do you remember that time you made a fool of yourself by pretending to be a secret rock star and no one believed you?

Could you do that again? I had a rough day and could use a good laugh. Tell us about the time you headlined Glastonbury.

Hey, Verso, do you remember that time you made a fool of yourself by pretending to be a secret rock star and no one believed you?

Could you do that again? I had a rough day and could use a good laugh. Tell us about the time you headlined Glastonbury.
Are you referring to the multi-page nervous breakdown you had sometime last year after I posted a handful of tour stories? That neurotic deluge of posts you made where you frantically tried to convince yourself that I was lying? Is that the one you're talking about?

Are you referring to the multi-page nervous breakdown you had sometime last year after I posted a handful of tour stories? That neurotic deluge of posts you made where you frantically tried to convince yourself that I was lying? Is that the one you're talking about?

🤠
absolutely nobody believed your and Melvins punk rock stories:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom