It’s not about politics

Poor Hovis must be feeling a bit lonely without the usual white nationalists around to cozy up to. His "holistic approach" has him working his way down the ladder now to anonymous trolls and sockpuppet accounts.
Life will ultimately be your teacher kid, but I’ll tell you in advance that it’s cruel to smug c***s.

After clicking 'show ignored content' it appears I'm being gang-stalked by tweedledum and tweedledee. Any time I write anything on this forum, one of them is there (usually within minutes) with an attempted put-down. That's why I posted my 'dogecoin' post here, to test my hypothesis and compile my evidence. @The.Truth. if I contact a moderator through PM do you think they would be willing to put these two serial harassers/trolls on time out?
I'd be inclined to believe that they'd be more likely to take a dim view of someone who (a) is a troll who randomly downvotes the comments of three specific individuals, (b) never comments on the subject of the forum, and (c) is a prolix bore. However I'm also inclined to believe that their time would be more profitably spent picking their noses than bothering with a deluded neurasthene like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have notifications turned off so I just happened to see this. The reason I have notifications turned off is because of a certain unregistered user who got on my nerves to the point that I changed my whole experience here.
My experience is that you can't stop people from writing about you or following your posts but you can learn not to interact with them. In the case of the little troll who speaks with emoticons the facts emerged that he is unable to have a registered account, BUT is allowed to post at will numerous times daily and those posts will be approved even if their sole purpose is to half-wittingly attempt to "troll" registered users in good standing.
I guess it's the same sort of mentality that allows pro-pedophilia posts.
Anyway, if you don't want to know when people reply to you there is a list you can find in your preferences that will allow you to turn off notifications. It means missing posts you may want to see but that's really the only option I'm aware of.
If unregistered users can spend their days creating a negative experience for registered users, with the assistance of the moderators who must approve their posts, then I can't see any way to make a case that registered users can't reply to your posts.

:rolleyes:
FC WTF? werent you banned? 'good standing'??:mad:
havent you swiped several log ins? including several of mine?
FAILURE FC:hammer:

I have notifications turned off so I just happened to see this. The reason I have notifications turned off is because of a certain unregistered user who got on my nerves to the point that I changed my whole experience here.
My experience is that you can't stop people from writing about you or following your posts but you can learn not to interact with them. In the case of the little troll who speaks with emoticons the facts emerged that he is unable to have a registered account, BUT is allowed to post at will numerous times daily and those posts will be approved even if their sole purpose is to half-wittingly attempt to "troll" registered users in good standing.
I guess it's the same sort of mentality that allows pro-pedophilia posts.
Anyway, if you don't want to know when people reply to you there is a list you can find in your preferences that will allow you to turn off notifications. It means missing posts you may want to see but that's really the only option I'm aware of.
If unregistered users can spend their days creating a negative experience for registered users, with the assistance of the moderators who must approve their posts, then I can't see any way to make a case that registered users can't reply to your posts.
Who is/was he?

:rolleyes:

FFS,FC has notifications on off:hammer:
maybe its barnaby hes kvetching about:hammer:
0r maybe hes kvetching because nobody signed up
for racism class:hammer:

Yes, it’s curious that the value of that investment is entirely in his hands. I suspect a lot of people will soon have their fingers burnt; when he’s sold his.

As an aside, many on paper bit-coin jackpot winners have found their investment to be effectively worthless—as they’ve not been allowed to change their bit-coin investments into ready cash, due to a detail in the small print. Fancy that!
It’s like the olde days with fruit machines in pubs where you put real money in and if you struck the jackpot, you were paid out on n tokens....
And you couldn’t even spend them behind the bar ..

It’s like the olde days with fruit machines in pubs where you put real money in and if you struck the jackpot, you were paid out on n tokens....
And you couldn’t even spend them behind the bar ..
Jesus yes. It was insane wasn’t it? And people still played!

:handpointdown:
guess whos coming home to dinner?
:handpointdown:

765.jpg

🧐
"together we can learn about the insidious nature of racism let me
be your guide, with some yoko caterwauling in the background
to sooth our mental membrane. lets start with this puffy bat critter...before we
start let me hose down the trees across the street of the black crackheads..one
moment please"

maybe this is why nobody signed up:hammer:

No, it is not.

"Psychopathy is characterized by diagnostic features such as superficial charm, high intelligence, poor judgment and failure to learn from experience, pathological egocentricity and incapacity for love, lack of remorse or shame, impulsivity, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, manipulative behavior, poor self-control, promiscuous sexual behavior, juvenile delinquency, and criminal versatility, among others."

"Psychopathy is characterized by diagnostic features such as superficial charm, high intelligence, poor judgment and failure to learn from experience, pathological egocentricity and incapacity for love, lack of remorse or shame, impulsivity, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, manipulative behavior, poor self-control, promiscuous sexual behavior, juvenile delinquency, and criminal versatility, among others."

You've given a definition for psychopathy, not sociopathy.

Back
Top Bottom