It’s not about politics

You've given a definition for psychopathy, not sociopathy.
Just stop. I promise I know more on this subject than you do.

"Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits"

I have heard people try to claim they are two different things with sociopathy being when the person ends up the way they are for environment reason and psychopathy is when it is for genetic reasons.
Personally, I think sociopathy is genetic. It's a hardware issue, not a software issue. If it were environmental, people could be treated for it but there is no such thing as an ex-sociopath.

🧐
strike 2, inability to learn from experience:hammer:

"Psychopaths are known for needing excessive stimulation, but most foolhardy adventures only end in disillusionment because of conflicts with others and unrealistic expectations......Although they may attempt to change, low fear response and associated inability to learn from experiences lead to repeated negative, frustrating, and depressing confrontations, including trouble with the justice system."

Just stop. I promise I know more on this subject than you do.

If you did, you wouldn't have applied the term 'sociopath' to someone on here who shows absolutely no sign whatsoever of sociopathy. Face it - you thought you were being clever and have been found out to be no such thing. I think you are the one who needs to 'just stop'.

Come on, we've all made that classic observation before. "Look at that guy who can't seem to learn from his mistakes. What, is he some kind of sociopath?"

Last edited:
‘Do psychopaths exist?’

Yes. Haven’t you read the anti-Morrissey posts on this site.

But the kid has a parental relationship with Radis, who he seeks reassurance and support from. I think he’s open to affect.
This is very cute considering how eagerly you leapt to fulfill some sort of cringe-inducing paternal role to reelfountain day in and day out, climaxing with your tearful farewell as you implored the most hateful racist on this site to "not be a stranger."

This is very cute considering how eagerly you leapt to fulfill some sort of cringe-inducing paternal role to reelfountain day in and day out, climaxing with your tearful farewell as you implored the most hateful racist on this site to "not be a stranger."

You know, I always thought how funny and strange it was that Skinny
never bothers to lock horns with the true racists that post on this site which would make more sense, meaning there at least would be some kind of conversation between and a benefit of sorts.

I guess he feels by posting anti-Morrissey comments he will somehow have more of a direct impact on Morrissey and the world in general, regarding his one man crusade to end racism.

Well, it must be safer. I mean Morrissey will never reply to him directly, especially not here, no fear of that.

Look kid, you’re no stranger to ill will yourself.

You know, I always thought how funny and strange it was that Skinny
never bothers to lock horns with the true racists that post on this site which would make more sense, meaning there at least would be some kind of conversation between and a benefit of sorts.

I guess he feels by posting anti-Morrissey comments he will somehow have more of a direct impact on Morrissey and the world in general, regarding his one man crusade to end racism.

Well, it must be safer. I mean Morrissey will never reply to him directly, especially not here, no fear of that.
He is VERY selective about who he responds to. For example, if you win an argument with him he will disappear for two weeks and then never reply again. And it's probably not okay to suggest a diagnosis but he shows clear and convincing signs of early onset dementia. It's not a joke. The hostility and the clinging to theories such as the idea that Morrissey creates controversy in order to make money.
In fact if money was the goal Morrissey would be very careful about what he says and The Smiths would have already had at least two big reunion tours.

Guys, this thread isn't about Uncleskinny. It's about a fat bloated alcoholic white nationalist diagnosing other people with Antisocial Personality Disorder. Please take your conversation elsewhere.

Come on, we've all made that classic observation before. "Look at that guy who can't seem to learn from his mistakes. What, is he some kind of sociopath?"

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
  • A grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g. exaggerating achievements and talents, expecting to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
“I used to be a rock star!”
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
To reelfountain: “If we ever met, you would be pregnant within 15 minutes.”
  • Believing that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
“You guys might not like me but one time Morrissey hit on me and I once partied with Damon Alburn!”
  • Requiring excessive admiration
Yep, yep, yep.
  • A sense of entitlement (unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations)
“I pull more weight around here than you!”
  • Being interpersonally exploitative (taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends)
I don’t know anything about your personal life and have no reason to believe anything you say about it but I imagine you spend all your time on here because you burned all your bridges irl.
  • Lacking empathy: unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Mmmmmmhmmmmmm....
  • Often being envious of others or believing that others are envious of them
Probably the root of your obsession with me.
  • Showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
See every Verso post.

Last edited:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
  • A grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g. exaggerating achievements and talents, expecting to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
“I used to be a rock star!”
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
To reelfountain: “If we ever met, you would be pregnant within 15 minutes.”
  • Believing that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
“You guys might not like me but one time Morrissey hit on me and I once partied with Damon Album!”
  • Requiring excessive admiration
Yep, yep, yep.
  • A sense of entitlement (unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations)
“I pull more weight around here than you!”
  • Being interpersonally exploitative (taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends)
I don’t know anything about your personal life and have no reason to believe anything you say about it but I imagine you spend all your time on here because you burned all your bridges irl.
  • Lacking empathy: unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Mmmmmmhmmmmmm....
  • Often being envious of others or believing that others are envious of them
Probably the root of your obsession with me.
  • Showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
See every Verso post.

I hate to burst your bubble because it's obvious that you're enjoying playing the resident psychoanalyst, but all of these are way more applicable to you than to me.

Back
Top Bottom