Jersey Shore

Cassius

I watched two episodes tonight. I feel kind of ashamed and dirty. But not ashamed enough to not post a thread about it.

jerseyshorepunch.gif

I have to confess that I mainly watched them because I was hoping to see the Sooki beatdown.

Yes, he really punched her. That episode hasn't aired yet, but the preview shows him being arrested and the girl crying. According to WWTDD that man is a high school teacher.

I had no idea this show existed but now that I do, I must tune in. I've never been to a place like the Jersey Shore. Another planet, another galaxy, another universe. I had fun there on my visits-- how can you not, with the angelic aid of a 124-ounce plastic bottle full of Bud Lite on every corner?-- but I couldn't begin to understand the mysterious flora and fauna I found there. Nor they me. I've "passed" comfortably as a native in Fifth Avenue bistros once or twice, but I had to go to a two-dollar pancake joint on the Jersey Shore to be snickered at by a table of giggling bronzed undina. O brave semi-nude world!

I had no idea this show existed but now that I do, I must tune in. I've never been to a place like the Jersey Shore. Another planet, another galaxy, another universe. I had fun there on my visits-- how can you not, with the angelic aid of a 124-ounce plastic bottle full of Bud Lite on every corner?-- but I couldn't begin to understand the mysterious flora and fauna I found there. Nor they me. I've "passed" comfortably as a native in Fifth Avenue bistros once or twice, but I had to go to a two-dollar pancake joint on the Jersey Shore to be snickered at by a table of giggling bronzed undina. O brave semi-nude world!

I don't think you should go there, Worm. You might come back tanned and covered in hair gel.

I want to punch that guy. f***ing puss. No man should ever punch a woman for any reason.

I wanted to watch it because I was wondering exactly what she did to piss the guy off so badly. Apparently nothing; he had stolen her drink and she was confronting him about it.

The Situation needs to be my BFF!

Back
Top Bottom