Joan Rivers statement on TTY

I suggest you read this sooner than later...

15013376568_d1f667a888_c.jpg

I've read the trilogy three times. I suggest you reread it because it's pretty clear you comprehended NONE of it.

Yesterday Howard Stern, during the eulogy for Joan Rivers, said that Joan Rivers had a dry pussy.

I don't think that's funny. What do you think?

I'm not surprised that two of the smartest, classiest, and most creative and gracious chicks on Solo are Jewish. :)

Why does it matter they are Jews? Why is that a qualifier?

Smart.
Classy.
Mouthy.
Noisy.

It's all the same.

CrystalGeezer, you restore my hope in humanity and its potential. Thank you.

Yesterday Howard Stern, during the eulogy for Joan Rivers, said that Joan Rivers had a dry pussy.

If Howard didn't know her very well, and what she liked and didn't like, I would agree with you. She was on his radio show several times over a number of years and I heard one interview where the topic of her pussy came up. She said that it had dropped so low that she used it as a toe warmer. Or something to that affect. I rarely laugh out loud but I couldn't keep a straight face. Joan was raunchy, crude, and off-color, which some people like and find funny and some don't. Howard and Joan were kindred spirits. They got each other. This is why he was asked to speak at her service. I think this is a case of "know your audience" and if you were a friend of Joan...you got the joke.

There is no way Im reading all of this. But since it somehow turned into a "hot jew" thread...I wanna cast my vote:

51480406971654640360no.jpg

There is no way Im reading all of this. But since it somehow turned into a "hot jew" thread...I wanna cast my vote:

51480406971654640360no.jpg

Why are you contributing to the objectification of Jews? Describing this jew as "hot" implies that all Jews are hot. Why are you so anti-semetic, FER?

Being that he knew her very well, I would think that he probably knew she would want him to say something like that.

Why are you contributing to the objectification of Jews? Describing this jew as "hot" implies that all Jews are hot. Why are you so anti-semetic, FER?

I know, right! It must have been my poor upbringing. I'm sure someone on here will show me the light.

For the record, my sister is a jew. Or is it, my sister is jewish? I should call and ask her.

(Was that like a white person saying I have black friends?)

Golly gee, I didn't know Crystal was Jewish.

Kind of...I lived with a Jewish family for 6 months while my family was figuring out wtf it was doing. Heirs to the Krause's Sofa Factory fortune, they were perma-stoners who lived on the central coast and ran a rental car company as a front to run bricks of weed up to the central coast from their connection in the valley. It was called High-way Rent-a-Car. :D Nice people, so good to me. Harold was the dad, a permastoner who gave me advice as a 10 year old that was along the lines of that of a Mystic. I listened intently, half frightened and half intrigued. I went to a Bat-Mitsvah. I had dinner with Danny Elfman even though I didn't know who he was at the time. I spun the dreidl and learned what good bagels taste like. I did chores and had structure and regularity I really needed in my life at the time. All the Krause's were good to me. :sweet:

Last edited:
I know, right! It must have been my poor upbringing. I'm sure someone on here will show me the light.

For the record, my sister is a jew. Or is it, my sister is jewish? I should call and ask her.

(Was that like a white person saying I have black friends?)

Funny. Now that I think about it....I am a "Hottist" in that I don't care about a woman's race/religion/ethnicity/origin/background/color of skin as long as they're hot! Oh boy, I'm in trouble now ;)

I saw a movie the other day with Natalie. She costarred and was a coproducer.

The damn movie choked me up....I thought I was a tough guy.

It's called "Hesher". It's got a lot to say about how we live...today. Fits in with Morrissey's statement.

Some our greatest artists are Jews....can I say that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a movie the other day with Natalie. She costarred and was a coproducer.

The damn movie choked me up....I thought I was a tough guy.

It's called "Hesher". It's got a lot to say about how we live...today. Fits in with Morrissey's statement.

Some our greatest artists are Jews....can I say that?

Thanks keene. I IMDb'd this and it is right up my alley. Dark Comedies always suck me in. It brings me back to the first time I heard There is a Light and thought this is one of the darkest, funniest songs I have ever heard (standing at a turntable at a friend's house circa 1986) falling in love with The Smiths.

That's the beauty of art and music....I had a similar experience. You're welcome...

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom