Jobriath request

P

PaulW15

Hi. I’m not a typical poster here, but I’ve been looking for Jobriath’s third album demos for forever and the only place I’ve ever seen them is on a pair of threads posted here. Can anyone provide me with a link? Thanks.

The 7 files detailed in the thread below courtesy of Joe Frady.

If any of the further tracks highlighted in said thread are new to you, I can upload my offerings too:

Regards,
FWD.

If any of the further tracks highlighted in said thread are new to you, I can upload my offerings too:

Regards,
FWD.
Thanks. I’d really like to see all three of those Cole Berlin tracks. By the way, is your version of Sunday Brunch complete?

Also, does anyone have the third album demos in WAV or FLAC? I’d love to have a lossless copy.

Thanks. I’d really like to see all three of those Cole Berlin tracks. By the way, is your version of Sunday Brunch complete?
No it's the snippet of it.
Re: quality - good luck with that.
The sites that bits and bobs were first shared on never shared in any lossless form and I have never seen any in .wav either.
They, luckily, aren't real audio files at least.
Given how niche and how hard his stuff is to find - with only 2 Morrissey obsessives having bits of what you are after, I'd think finding upgrades for any of this stuff is going to be very difficult.
Regards,
FWD.

Regards,
FWD.

Hello there! I'm a long-time Morrissey and Jobriath fan who, after watching Jobriath A.D a couple of months ago, was left with an insatiable thirst for more Jobriath! :D I see I arrived a bit late to this wonderful thread and some of the links so generously shared are no longer available. Would it be too much to ask for a re-upload, particularly of the 3rd album demos? I've been searching everywhere for days and this is the only light at the end of the tunnel so far! Thanks in advance!

Hello there! I'm a long-time Morrissey and Jobriath fan who, after watching Jobriath A.D a couple of months ago, was left with an insatiable thirst for more Jobriath! :D I see I arrived a bit late to this wonderful thread and some of the links so generously shared are no longer available. Would it be too much to ask for a re-upload, particularly of the 3rd album demos? I've been searching everywhere for days and this is the only light at the end of the tunnel so far! Thanks in advance!
Regards,
FWD.

Sorry FWD - would you mind re-uploading?

Is there any more Jobriath lurking out there? I have these but would love anything else (and can upload these as mp3s if people want them):

Amazing Dope Tales
As The River Flows
Creatures of the Street
Jobriath
Lonely Planet Boy
Live at The Bottom Line (thank you joe frady!)

Sorry FWD - would you mind re-uploading?

Is there any more Jobriath lurking out there? I have these but would love anything else (and can upload these as mp3s if people want them):

Amazing Dope Tales
As The River Flows
Creatures of the Street
Jobriath
Lonely Planet Boy
Live at The Bottom Line (thank you joe frady!)
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom