John Lydon voting for Trump "Joe Biden is in all practicality senile..."

Nah, it's more the part where Hunter is cutting deals all over the world with dodgy companies and then acknowledges in emails that 'pop' gets cut in for a piece of the action. Yeah I think it's that part.
"But his house..." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No I'm asking you personally what you make of them. Trump's supposed corruption is a big deal to Dems so in return I'm wanting to know what you make of these very shady emails?

Everyone's a bit shady - they're p*ss in ocean stuff.

Everyone's a bit shady - they're p*ss in ocean stuff.
LOL, you need to watch more Jimmy Dore videos, if you're prepared to casually dismiss them. I believe even worse are coming but of course you'll dance on the head of a pin and brush them off as nothing to see here.

LOL, you need to watch more Jimmy Dore videos, if you're prepared to casually dismiss them. I believe even worse are coming but of course you'll dance on the head of a pin and brush them off as nothing to see here.

The story has got just over two weeks to break & millions of votes have already been cast, so it better get a move on.

The story has got just over two weeks to break & millions of votes have already been cast, so it better get a move on.
Im not asking you how it effects the election, I'm asking you how you feel about Hunter making shady deals and by the looks of it cutting his father in on it. Are you comfortable with that?

Im not asking you how it effects the election, I'm asking you how you feel about Hunter making shady deals and by the looks of it cutting his father in on it. Are you comfortable with that?

You weren't asking me anything you were foretelling worse to come - I was just pointing out it's not got a lot of time to become worse.

You weren't asking me anything you were foretelling worse to come - I was just pointing out it's not got a lot of time to become worse.

So how do you feel about Hunter Biden doing dodgy deals in the Ukraine and China and then acknowledging in emails and texts that Joe gets a cut? Does that sit well with you or not?

So how do you feel about Hunter Biden doing dodgy deals in the Ukraine and China and then acknowledging in emails and texts that Joe gets a cut? Does that sit well with you or not?

I don't care. It's not serious enough.

Shady politician in my bed
Tying bolts of lightning to his head

Karen yu tedious tart, wtf are you commenting on US politics for?......f*** all to do with yu yet yu pretend it is ....have you gone global or just like to appear in every thread to be f***ing annoying? :rolleyes:...get back in yr box.

Karen yu tedious tart, wtf are you commenting on US politics for?......f*** all to do with yu yet yu pretend it is ....have you gone global or just like to appear in every thread to be f***ing annoying? :rolleyes:...get back in yr box.

Lmao. Your lack of real world is shining through. And all you got is name calling!! It proves to me I nailed it. Morrissey was subjected for the last two years to name calling to keep him quiet because he got it right back to your basement and call of duty game and let the grownups persecute the evil.

You forgot to call me racist? Is that not a thing anymore?

3b0cde162bc19e973643a4a44ddb60a9.jpg

No I'm asking you personally what you make of them. Trump's supposed corruption is a big deal to Dems so in return I'm wanting to know what you make of these very shady emails?
Don't care. I know you don't ask me because you get called out for copy/pasting and pretending to "stumble upon" some statistics and other nonsense, but no one cares. Trump is an embarrassment. Biden is an embarrassment. Trump is more dangerous for right now.
Either way the Dems are either going to have to change or collapse. The Republicans have the advantage of being able to say "Yes, thank you. we are openly pieces of shit." Their supporters don't care.
And you come up with this Hunter Biden bullshit but dismiss anything about Trump.

HAI GUYZ WOT ABOUT DA SHADY EMAILZ?

Don't care. I know you don't ask me because you get called out for copy/pasting and pretending to "stumble upon" some statistics and other nonsense, but no one cares. Trump is an embarrassment. Biden is an embarrassment. Trump is more dangerous for right now.
Either way the Dems are either going to have to change or collapse. The Republicans have the advantage of being able to say "Yes, thank you. we are openly pieces of shit." Their supporters don't care.
And you come up with this Hunter Biden bullshit but dismiss anything about Trump.

HAI GUYZ WOT ABOUT DA SHADY EMAILZ?
Keep sucking I'm about to blow my load any moment.

Back
Top Bottom