Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

Johnny never stopped thinking like a naive teenager...
This whole ”intersectionality” thing is mind boggling. All of you calling morrissey a bigot because he opposes this being accepted in his country as “multiculturalism”? You are all mindless, virtue signaling idiots. Wake up. Morrissey is 100% spot-on.

I have 3 kids. 2 of them are gay. They are beautiful, well adjusted kids. This post isn't about sexuality being taught in schools - which it should be - it's about a right-winger trying to provoke racist reactions by using the Muslim parents at this school as bait. Don't bite!

If f***fase gave a toss about equality where was the post in support of the LGBT community when the obnoxious posts by reelfountain and hoffmann surfaced about Pride London. For days this despicable pair have used just about every form of homophobia to back up their open hatred of the LGBT community. It's clear to anyone that based on their comments they could never have been Smiths or Morrissey fans. Whatever their game they can f*** off.

Morrissey is not my most favourite of people right now but you bastards are putting my kids at increased risk of harm and I despise you for that. Claim ignorance or righteousness but your posts are sickening and have no place on a site that is supposedly for Morrissey and Smiths fans.

Johnny never stopped thinking like a naive teenager...

This whole ”intersectionality” thing is mind boggling. All of you calling morrissey a bigot because he opposes this being accepted in his country as “multiculturalism”? You are all mindless, virtue signaling idiots. Wake up. Morrissey is 100% spot-on.

It's not 'multiculturalism.' For a start there are plenty of home-grown white British bigots who believe the same as the Muslim chap in the clip. It is pure hateful bigotry, which exists everywhere, regardless of race, creed, religion etc.

It's not 'multiculturalism.' For a start there are plenty of home-grown white British bigots who believe the same as the Muslim chap in the clip. It is pure hateful bigotry, which exists everywhere, regardless of race, creed, religion etc.

Where are the Christians protests? Conspicuous in their absence.

I have 3 kids. 2 of them are gay. They are beautiful, well adjusted kids. This post isn't about sexuality being taught in schools - which it should be - it's about a right-winger trying to provoke racist reactions by using the Muslim parents at this school as bait. Don't bite!

If f***fase gave a toss about equality where was the post in support of the LGBT community when the obnoxious posts by reelfountain and hoffmann surfaced about Pride London. For days this despicable pair have used just about every form of homophobia to back up their open hatred of the LGBT community. It's clear to anyone that based on their comments they could never have been Smiths or Morrissey fans. Whatever their game they can f*** off.

Morrissey is not my most favourite of people right now but you bastards are putting my kids at increased risk of harm and I despise you for that. Claim ignorance or righteousness but your posts are sickening and have no place on a site that is supposedly for Morrissey and Smiths fans.

Nah. You’re just pandering to shitty Islam. Virtue signaling about how well adjusted your kids are. Giving a pass to the droves of ninth-century barbarism that’s swallowing Europe alive. It doesn’t take a majority to alter your culture for the worst. And your mentality will usher this before you know it.

Nah. You’re just pandering to shitty Islam. Virtue signaling about how well adjusted your kids are. Giving a pass to the droves of ninth-century barbarism that’s swallowing Europe alive. It doesn’t take a majority to alter your culture for the worst. And your mentality will usher this before you know it.

And let me get this straight - we’re putting your kids at risk from whom? The radical islamists that are anti-LGBT? You are the definition of - oh my, the first time I’ve ever used this term - a “cuck.”

Ah. I see. So it’s okay to have more of them. Think about what you’re saying.

Ah. I see. So it’s okay to have more of them. Think about what you’re saying.
I've thought about what you've said and it makes no sense whatsoever. Or are you doing the classic racist thing of tarring all people in a particular race or religion with the worst aspects of its nastiest members?

And let me get this straight - we’re putting your kids at risk from whom? The radical islamists that are anti-LGBT? You are the definition of - oh my, the first time I’ve ever used this term - a “cuck.”

See how stupid the haters are? The real risk is you and your hate. Unhappy lives make for unhappy people. Have you tried smiling? Don't tell me ... some Muslim (you know those people that you want us to hate for no other reason that they are Muslim) stole all your teeth? Does grumpy need a hug?

I've thought about what you've said and it makes no sense whatsoever. Or are you doing the classic racist thing of tarring all people in a particular race or religion with the worst aspects of its nastiest members?

Haha. Resort to calling me a “racist” to shut down a debate that you cannot continue. Classic. Classic. Classic. Very predictable.

Thanks for making a mockery of yourself without me having to put forth any effort at all.

Haha. Resort to calling me a “racist” to shut down a debate that you cannot continue. Classic. Classic. Classic. Very predictable.

Thanks for making a mockery of yourself without me having to put forth any effort at all.
I'll take that as a 'yes' then.

I'll take that as a 'yes' then.

Haha. Aww. You’re trying so hard to avoid critical thought with these little assumptions about my position. Shutting down a debate by labeling me a racist, simply because I don’t welcome even more bigotry into western civilization than we need. You’re giving the existence of a disease a pass by welcoming more of it “well, doc - he’s already sick - so what does a little more infection hurt?”

Again. Thanks for your attempt at moral equivocation as a justification, but contradictions simply don’t exist anywhere else but in our efforts to make them so.

Haha. Aww. You’re trying so hard to avoid critical thought with these little assumptions about my position. Shutting down a debate by labeling me a racist, simply because I don’t welcome even more bigotry into western civilization than we need. You’re giving the existence of a disease a pass by welcoming more of it “well, doc - he’s already sick - so what does a little more infection hurt?”

Again. Thanks for your attempt at moral equivocation as a justification, but contradictions simply don’t exist anywhere else but in our efforts to make them so.

Racist, racist, racist! Beat you to it!!!

Haha. There you go. “Racist racist racist. I cannot debate. Racist racist racist.”
That much is clear. When you bother to try and make a point it's so illogical and baseless that it's clear you cannot debate. If you make a substantial point I'll answer it; if you continue to come out with racist bollocks I'll call it out as such. It's up to you.

Where to begin with this crock of conspiratorial nonsense ....

Jack Renshaw is a convicted alt-right paedophile. Your assertions of "closeted" and "vulnerable" attempt to engender sympathy. These are your thoughts, your beliefs. You cannot substantiate them yet you endeavour to present them as fact. You then, by your own admission, confirm that Jack Renshaw was sexting underage boys (you carefully make no mention of the swapping of gentitalia photos). Your argument, after this point, seems to suggest that his paedophilic intentions were uncovered by M15 as a matter of chance "simply a bonus" is the term you use; a cold and calculating way in which to describe the abuse of underage boys. If, as you allege, MI5 had conspired against Renshaw wouldn't it already know about his perverse prediliction for young boys and the methods which he used to groom them? If your claim is that MI5 didn't know about the sexting then you're diluting your own argument considerably.

However you read this, or your previous nonsense on the subject, it is clear that your intention is to engender sympathy for Jack Renshaw; a convicted paedophile, by painting him as a victim of his own sexuality. This rationale is particularly confusing as it contradicts many of your own homophobic posts; submitted to this site in recent days. A small, random selection of your homophobic comments suggest or clearly state that:

gay men are paedophiles
LGBT people should return to the shadows
LGBT have no right the express themselves publicly
children should not be taught about sexual diversity or gender identity

Now, this begs the question ... why the double standard?

Why does Jack Renshaw, a convicted alt-right paedophile have your sympathy but LGBT people, in general, receive only your scorn, malice and hatred?

I think I know why? I'll let others decide for themselves ....

Is it because she's a rabid, right-wing, racist, homophobic, paedophile apologising monster who doesn't need to be contradicted because she's so stupid she contradicts herself? Do I get a prize?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom