Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

That much is clear. When you bother to try and make a point it's so illogical and baseless that it's clear you cannot debate. If you make a substantial point I'll answer it; if you continue to come out with racist bollocks I'll call it out as such. It's up to you.

"Faaaaaaaackface" gives a sterling display of those losers who give their life savings to Farage and SYL, yet has the cheek to tell Over's they've got "low IQ"?
Best not give him a mirror for his birthday or for Xmas. What he'd see reflected back would break the poor little lamb's spirit. Guaranteed. :blushing:

f***fountain. Hatemann. You did this ..... this is your hatred in action

https://news.sky.com/story/hull-teenager-beaten-black-and-blue-in-alleged-homophobic-attack-11759408

skynews-ellie-mae-mulholland_4713335.jpg

Rancid homophobia masquerading as concern for children's welfare. Dog whistling at it's worst.

2 entryist, racist, homophobes spewing bile in order to further their alt-right agenda. This is what hate looks like! The tired and dangerous credo of LGBT people are paedophiles, or that they conspire with paedophiles, is hatred of the most horrendous kind. Once again, with these hateful protagonists, we move into the area of encitement. An area they have exploited in regards to race. For every LGBT person assaulted or killed think Reelfountain. Think Hofmann. They have encited it, they have condoned but they'll never own their homophobia or racism. Alt-right haters never do.

Hull teenager 'beaten black and blue'
in alleged homophobic attack

This senseless homophobic attack is brought to you courtesy of Reelfountain and Hoffman. This is what their hateful homophobic posts endorse.

I'm no expert but that's not a ticket stub? And .... why am I thinking: photoshop?

Are you for real? It's an entry to a Morrissey fanzine from 1992 you deluded muppet. You were probably a sperm in your da's bollocks then. You really should just relax and enjoy my wonderful writing. It's rather good.

I have 3 kids. 2 of them are gay. They are beautiful, well adjusted kids. This post isn't about sexuality being taught in schools - which it should be - it's about a right-winger trying to provoke racist reactions by using the Muslim parents at this school as bait. Don't bite!

If f***fase gave a toss about equality where was the post in support of the LGBT community when the obnoxious posts by reelfountain and hoffmann surfaced about Pride London. For days this despicable pair have used just about every form of homophobia to back up their open hatred of the LGBT community. It's clear to anyone that based on their comments they could never have been Smiths or Morrissey fans. Whatever their game they can f*** off.

Morrissey is not my most favourite of people right now but you bastards are putting my kids at increased risk of harm and I despise you for that. Claim ignorance or righteousness but your posts are sickening and have no place on a site that is supposedly for Morrissey and Smiths fans.

2 eh? :thumb: Oh dear.

I have 3 kids. 2 of them are gay. They are beautiful, well adjusted kids. This post isn't about sexuality being taught in schools - which it should be - it's about a right-winger trying to provoke racist reactions by using the Muslim parents at this school as bait. Don't bite!

If f***fase gave a toss about equality where was the post in support of the LGBT community when the obnoxious posts by reelfountain and hoffmann surfaced about Pride London. For days this despicable pair have used just about every form of homophobia to back up their open hatred of the LGBT community. It's clear to anyone that based on their comments they could never have been Smiths or Morrissey fans. Whatever their game they can f*** off.

Morrissey is not my most favourite of people right now but you bastards are putting my kids at increased risk of harm and I despise you for that. Claim ignorance or righteousness but your posts are sickening and have no place on a site that is supposedly for Morrissey and Smiths fans.

Hull teenager 'beaten black and blue' in alleged homophobic attack

This! This is what I as a parent am afraid of for my kids. I'm so f***ing angry at the moment. You normalise homophobia and this is what happens. Bastards!

2 eh? :thumb: Oh dear.

This says it all. It really does. A cold hard-faced bastard of a human being. A proud homophobe - at least he's now visible for the hateful bastard he is. No more hiding. This is what Hoffman supports and incites ....
A young woman beaten in her own town because she's lesbian.

Are you for real? It's an entry to a Morrissey fanzine from 1992 you deluded muppet. You were probably a sperm in your da's bollocks then. You really should just relax and enjoy my wonderful writing. It's rather good.

Its not a ticket stub, is it? You know, from every tour since 1991, as you claimed. Liar!

Hull teenager 'beaten black and blue' in alleged homophobic attack

This! This is what I as a parent am afraid of for my kids. I'm so f***ing angry at the moment. You normalise homophobia and this is what happens. Bastards!

You know that neither reelfountain, hoffman or any of the other homophobes will be affected by this? This is their badge of honour - a queer put in their place. reelfountain will dismiss it as conspiracy, probably by MI5, or by asking what the young woman was doing out on the streets to provoke this attack. I have no words to effectively describe how angry I am right now.

Knull in Hull

If you're using Knull as I believe you are i.e. f***, then that's in poor taste. Do you normally see a victim of LGBT hate crime and say, "f***"? Maybe I've had my head too much in the sand to realise just how homophobic, let alone racist, this forum has become.

Where to begin with this crock of conspiratorial nonsense ....

Jack Renshaw is a convicted alt-right paedophile. Your assertions of "closeted" and "vulnerable" attempt to engender sympathy. These are your thoughts, your beliefs. You cannot substantiate them yet you endeavour to present them as fact. You then, by your own admission, confirm that Jack Renshaw was sexting underage boys (you carefully make no mention of the swapping of gentitalia photos). Your argument, after this point, seems to suggest that his paedophilic intentions were uncovered by M15 as a matter of chance "simply a bonus" is the term you use; a cold and calculating way in which to describe the abuse of underage boys. If, as you allege, MI5 had conspired against Renshaw wouldn't it already know about his perverse prediliction for young boys and the methods which he used to groom them? If your claim is that MI5 didn't know about the sexting then you're diluting your own argument considerably.

However you read this, or your previous nonsense on the subject, it is clear that your intention is to engender sympathy for Jack Renshaw; a convicted paedophile, by painting him as a victim of his own sexuality. This rationale is particularly confusing as it contradicts many of your own homophobic posts; submitted to this site in recent days. A small, random selection of your homophobic comments suggest or clearly state that:

gay men are paedophiles
LGBT people should return to the shadows
LGBT have no right the express themselves publicly
children should not be taught about sexual diversity or gender identity

Now, this begs the question ... why the double standard?

Why does Jack Renshaw, a convicted alt-right paedophile have your sympathy but LGBT people, in general, receive only your scorn, malice and hatred?

I think I know why? I'll let others decide for themselves ....

Be prepared for an irrational, bleating and meandering response. A young lesbian, beaten on the streets of Hull - "why, how is that in any way connected to me", she'll squeal. She'll squeal this in earnest because she genuinely doesn't seem to undersatnd what incitement is.

This says it all. It really does. A cold hard-faced bastard of a human being. A proud homophobe - at least he's now visible for the hateful bastard he is. No more hiding. This is what Hoffman supports and incites ....
A young woman beaten in her own town because she's lesbian.

Why would you think I support violence to anyone?o_O When did taking the mickey out of someone equate to wanting to assult someone:squiffy:

Why would you think I support violence to anyone?o_O When did taking the mickey out of someone equate to wanting to assult someone:squiffy:

The inevitable back tracking begins. You really are disgusting and worse have no sense of it. It was all a laugh. A joke. When you look at the young woman's face does that makes you smile? Is that funny to you? People clearly highlighted to you that what you were saying re: LGBT people amounted to incitement but on you continued with your homophobic tropes. You have played your part in the assault of this young woman, you have condone it by unashamedly denegrating LGBT people. Shame on you. And shame for attempting to say it was all a joke. That's the worst kind of homophobe.

The inevitable back tracking begins. You really are disgusting and worse have no sense of it. It was all a laugh. A joke. When you look at the young woman's face does that makes you smile? Is that funny to you? People clearly highlighted to you that what you were saying re: LGBT people amounted to incitement but on you continued with your homophobic tropes. You have played your part in the assault of this young woman, you have condone it by unashamedly denegrating LGBT people. Shame on you. And shame for attempting to say it was all a joke. That's the worst kind of homophobe.

Is this the gay dad again? It's hard to tell with anon trolls. Wasn't the woman in the story friends with her assailants who owed her some money? It wasn't some random assult. It was about them not wanting to pay her back for money owned rather than some random assult based on her sexuality.

As expected. Denial. Denial. Denial. "taking the mickey?" You equated gay men with paedophiles? Just who is that funny too, eh? Who!? You also suggested, by agreeing to Reelfountain's comments, that LGBT people shouldn't shove their sexuality in 'our' faces. Is this young lesbian too 'visible' for you? You also were quite clear that children should not be taught diversity. Now, explain what is funny about that? I could go through all of the hateful comments you made and all those that you agreed with but no, I'm not going down that sewer again.
If you like, Reelfountain, don't understand, or pretend not to understand the basis of, and impact of, incitement then I'm going to chalk that up to your stupidity.

Your actions have consequences and this young woman is but one person is a very long line of LGBT people bullied, assaulted and humiliated on a daily basis in the UK. She is not an exception. She is the acceptable rule. The face that is easy to smash - because, who's cares, she's a lezzer. It is acceptable because you assist in making it so. You had your part to play in this assault and future assaults. Your role was not a direct one but it is no less significant. Your pitiful excuse of humour echoes that of a domestic abuser. None of this is in any way funny and no-one should be laughing.

Is this the gay dad again? It's hard to tell with anon trolls. Wasn't the woman in the story friends with her assailants who owed her some money? It wasn't some random assult. It was about them not wanting to pay her back for money owned rather than some random assult based on her sexuality.

..... and there you attempt to excuse yourself with your ignorance abd deflection. Take a look at a definition of LGBT hate crime that should clarify matters for you.

As expected. Denial. Denial. Denial. "taking the mickey?" You equated gay men with paedophiles? Just who is that funny too, eh? Who!? You also suggested, by agreeing to Reelfountain's comments, that LGBT people shouldn't shove their sexuality in 'our' faces. Is this young lesbian too 'visible' for you? You also were quite clear that children should not be taught diversity. Now, explain what is funny about that? I could go through all of the hateful comments you made and all those that you agreed with but no, I'm not going down that sewer again.
If you like, Reelfountain, don't understand, or pretend not to understand the basis of, and impact of, incitement then I'm going to chalk that up to your stupidity.

Your actions have consequences and this young woman is but one person is a very long line of LGBT people bullied, assaulted and humiliated on a daily basis in the UK. She is not an exception. She is the acceptable rule. The face that is easy to smash - because, who's cares, she's a lezzer. It is acceptable because you assist in making it so. You had your part to play in this assault and future assaults. Your role was not a direct one but it is no less significant. Your pitiful excuse of humour echoes that of a domestic abuser. None of this is in any way funny and no-one should be laughing.

"You equated gay men with paedophiles?" Not sure i did but obviously a proportion are. No, kids shouldn't be indoctrinated with "diversity"..... . I didn't know anything about relationships or sex before 11 .......didn't hurt me none.... but that was before the world went stark raving bonkers with muppets like you.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom