Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

The inevitable back tracking begins. You really are disgusting and worse have no sense of it. It was all a laugh. A joke. When you look at the young woman's face does that makes you smile? Is that funny to you? People clearly highlighted to you that what you were saying re: LGBT people amounted to incitement but on you continued with your homophobic tropes. You have played your part in the assault of this young woman, you have condone it by unashamedly denegrating LGBT people. Shame on you. And shame for attempting to say it was all a joke. That's the worst kind of homophobe.

I was having a wee joke at the dad.........not anyone being assulted. He brought that up.

If you're using Knull as I believe you are i.e. f***, then that's in poor taste. Do you normally see a victim of LGBT hate crime and say, "f***"? Maybe I've had my head too much in the sand to realise just how homophobic, let alone racist, this forum has become.
It rhymed in swedish if you say Hull in a swedish way. That is what happens when the homo lobby forces their views down people and muslims hate gays and you know it.

If a gay guy sexually harasses someone some will react like that. I've learned from experience the first story is never the correct one and there are as you know always two sides to every story.

If you're using Knull as I believe you are i.e. f***, then that's in poor taste. Do you normally see a victim of LGBT hate crime and say, "f***"? Maybe I've had my head too much in the sand to realise just how homophobic, let alone racist, this forum has become.
Gingers have no soul buy maybe that one found one down on the ground and showed real emotion for the first time in the life of a ginger.

He beat himself up and you know it.

It rhymed in swedish if you say Hull in a swedish way. That is what happens when the homo lobby forces their views down people and muslims hate gays and you know it.

If a gay guy sexually harasses someone some will react like that. I've learned from experience the first story is never the correct one and there are as you know always two sides to every story.
The guy was attacked cause of his race and not his sexuality and then the lefties panicked cause muslims are supposed to be their friends.

You need to read more alternative media and wait for the insider info before bringing out the rainbow flag.

Sad to say, this is what it's come to over the last 2-3 years, @The Truth. A once brilliant site - THE definitive site for all things Smiths/Moz-related - has been hijacked by those with no real interest in the music whatsoever (c'mon Hoffychops, get your Smiths ticket stubs out, if you truly have 'em!), just the need to spout hate for others getting on with their lives and not caring a jot for their approval and attention.
Not to mention the nonsensical conspiracy theories gleaned from YouTube consistently that further undermine their ludicrous claims to be "free-thinkers". Please. You fool no-one, other than yourself and man does it show consistently.

You're a milkshake throwing sodomite. What truths do you have? Make an argument against nationalism. Debunk ANY so called conspiracy (the fact you even used that term tells me everything) that you have read on here

I have 3 kids. 2 of them are gay. They are beautiful, well adjusted kids. This post isn't about sexuality being taught in schools - which it should be - it's about a right-winger trying to provoke racist reactions by using the Muslim parents at this school as bait. Don't bite!

If f***fase gave a toss about equality where was the post in support of the LGBT community when the obnoxious posts by reelfountain and hoffmann surfaced about Pride London. For days this despicable pair have used just about every form of homophobia to back up their open hatred of the LGBT community. It's clear to anyone that based on their comments they could never have been Smiths or Morrissey fans. Whatever their game they can f*** off.

Morrissey is not my most favourite of people right now but you bastards are putting my kids at increased risk of harm and I despise you for that. Claim ignorance or righteousness but your posts are sickening and have no place on a site that is supposedly for Morrissey and Smiths fans.

If 2 out of 3 of your kids are gay then that means they were exposed to some weird shit. Those odds are highly improbable in a stable environment

Look, we are fed up with people like you praying and hoping for an article to use to bash made up monster nazis in the head with. It's become a competition to use articles in debate when media are far too fast to publish it before the public know the facts.

Did you know that domestic violence among gay people are a far bigger problem than among the hetero community?

But somehow the wider public have this image of a straight guy in a wifebeater beating his woman up. At the scene of violence the situation can become so complicated that it is hard to know who did what and why. If alcohol and drugs are involved it gets even more complicated.

Maybe the gay guy mouthed off at the wrong people for calling him gay and usually according to statistics the people involved know one another. Maybe he has been bullied all year at school and tried to attack them?

Anyone who fights in gangs and out number someone are cowards. Violence is really useless and always leads to someone being convicted.

See how stupid the haters are? The real risk is you and your hate. Unhappy lives make for unhappy people. Have you tried smiling? Don't tell me ... some Muslim (you know those people that you want us to hate for no other reason that they are Muslim) stole all your teeth? Does grumpy need a hug?

Haha. “Racist” “haters” against me and not the man condemning LGBT. That’s insane f***ing intersectionality for ya, ya big dipshit. I’m not racist, I support LGBT rights and every nationality. I guess you can call me “culturist” because I’m anti-Islam. Not anti-Muslim. I’m against those who are anti human rights. This is where you all get it wrong. It’s not at all about race. It’s about culture.

If 2 out of 3 of your kids are gay then that means they were exposed to some weird shit. Those odds are highly improbable in a stable environment

I was going to say the same thing this morning! Also - see my other posts. I will repeat: it’s not about race, it’s about culture. These idiots that label us as “racist” or “haters” or “anti-LBGT” cannot debate or think critically. Call me a “culturist.” I am anti-Islam, not anti-Muslim. Islam is a culture. Not a race.

I was going to say the same thing this morning! Also - see my other posts. I will repeat: it’s not about race, it’s about culture. These idiots that label us as “racist” or “haters” or “anti-LBGT” cannot debate or think critically. Call me a “culturist.” I am anti-Islam, not anti-Muslim. Islam is a culture. Not a race.

What defines culture? What is culture? How does it get fed? If Islam is a culture surely being british isn't one for muslims in Algeria don't share many cultural items with muslims in China. What's common between muslim arabs and muslim persians? And what's different between them? A white 16 year old christianly-raised american girl from Kansas City turning muslim does not lose her american culture, does she? She doesn't instantly get the Pakistanese way of life by turning to Islam, does she? Cultures aren't values. Funny to see people complaining about Islam, LGBT's and so on using the cultural argument when a few years ago they were using the 'natural' argument ('gay is not natural') when you know culture is the opposite of nature. We are NOT beings of nature, we are beings of culture. We are the products of millenial culturation.
This site is turning to a hate spillway. No historical or anthropolical arguments. Just fantasies.

Finally, regarding the assesment that roughly kids raised in a stable environment are not gay. What is a stable environment? When did that exist? How do you provide one? In a 'stable environment', most of Morrissey's references (from Candy Darling to Charles Aznavour) would not have existed. The Smiths as we know them neither. Or maybe singing about getting home putting your feet under the table while wifey brings the food she's been cooking for the past three hours. Dreamland. Help us, please, tell us what is a stable environment and how to create it cause we're so lost.... This world needs a father (or not.).

Last edited:
What defines culture? What is culture? How does it get fed? If Islam is a culture surely being british isn't one for muslims in Algeria don't share many cultural items with muslims in China. What's common between muslim arabs and muslim persians? And what's different between them? A white 16 year old christianly-raised american girl from Kansas City turning muslim does not lose her american culture, does she? She doesn't instantly get the Pakistanese way of life by turning to Islam, does she? Cultures aren't values. Funny to see people complaining about Islam, LGBT's and so on using the cultural argument when a few years ago they were using the 'natural' argument ('gay is not natural') when you know culture is the opposite of nature. We are NOT beings of nature, we are beings of culture. We are the products of millenial culturation.
This site is turning to a hate spillway. No historical or anthropolical arguments. Just fantasies.

Finally, regarding the assesment that roughly kids raised in a stable environment are not gay. What is a stable environment? When did that exist? How do you provide one? In a 'stable environment', most of Morrissey's references (from Candy Darling to Charles Aznavour) would not have existed. The Smiths as we know them neither. Or maybe singing about getting home putting your feet under the table while wifey brings the food she's been cooking for the past three hours. Dreamland. Help us, please, tell us what is a stable environment and how to create it cause we're so lost.... This world needs a father (or not.).

Islam is a culture, FFS.

You're a milkshake throwing sodomite. What truths do you have? Make an argument against nationalism. Debunk ANY so called conspiracy (the fact you even used that term tells me everything) that you have read on here
You are the best argument against nationalism whenever you put up a post . If you're so comfortable in yourself, why do you constantly resort to abuse and name-calling others with different views to yours for?
Only those with immaturity and insecurities about who they are and what their place in the world do so. You are very much the personification of this. :rolleyes:

You're a funny one - unintentionally, of course. Like so many American white supremacists, you clearly display a racialized form of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Didn't anyone ever read you a bedtime story as kid? And look what's it led you into becoming. Pitiful
Any attention we give the likes of you, positive or negative, only serves as “narcissistic supply.” In other words, you've a desperate need for your attention be fed, due to having nothing of real worth in your life. I prefer to starve you instead, poppet.
What’s the last big accomplishment that you did? Your need to do others down definitively shows that you’ve done nothing with your life....have you? o_O

Islam is a culture, FFS.

You really are as dumb as you sound. Islam is a religion. The dog whistler in you doesn't want to say religion because that would be too direct a statement. You are anti-Islam because you are intolerant of that religion, because right-wingers follow an inherently unhealthy Christian doctrine. A doctrine which is loosely based on a warped interpretation of Christianity.

Superb! Utterly superb. See how they flail in the wind when confronted with reasoned argument.

Look, we are fed up with people like you praying and hoping for an article to use to bash made up monster nazis in the head with. It's become a competition to use articles in debate when media are far too fast to publish it before the public know the facts.

Did you know that domestic violence among gay people are a far bigger problem than among the hetero community?

But somehow the wider public have this image of a straight guy in a wifebeater beating his woman up. At the scene of violence the situation can become so complicated that it is hard to know who did what and why. If alcohol and drugs are involved it gets even more complicated.

Maybe the gay guy mouthed off at the wrong people for calling him gay and usually according to statistics the people involved know one another. Maybe he has been bullied all year at school and tried to attack them?

Anyone who fights in gangs and out number someone are cowards. Violence is really useless and always leads to someone being convicted.

And there you have it another homophobic comment that endorses LGBT hate crime. "Maybe the gay guy mouthed off at the wrong people for calling him gay".

I didn't know that LGBT domestic violence was greater than hetersosexual domestic violence. Thankfully, you'll now direct me to the research that provided you with this informative nugget?

This is what homophobia looks like!

I was having a wee joke at the dad.........not anyone being assulted. He brought that up.

In this instance you're suggesting that your blatant homophobia was a joke. Someone confides that they are fearful for they safety of their gay children and your response is to suggest he's unlucky to have 2 gay children.
Is that funny to you?

Let's not forget that over the last few days you have indulged in several bouts of LGBT hate speech in this forum with your poisoned accomplice, and paedophile sympathiser, Reelfountain. Your denegration of LGBT people in these posts speaks to your intrinsic homophobia.

If you had any compassion in you at all, and were not a homophobe, you would have apologised for your comments, but you didn't. You attempted to deflect by claiming it was a joke. Would someone who supports LGBT people do that? Would they?

You have failed to mask your homophobia. It's a mask that many hide behind. At least you're now out in the open for all to see.

Hull teenager 'beaten black and blue'
in alleged homophobic attack

This senseless homophobic attack is brought to you courtesy of Reelfountain and Hoffman. This is what their hateful homophobic posts endorse.

skynews-ellie-mae-mulholland_4713335.jpg
Unfortunately, people get assaulted for all kinds of reasons. Sometimes for absolutely nothing at all but walking down the street past somebody who is angry. Other times for happening to look at somebody in the wrong way in a pub. The woman who attacked this lady is obviously a VIOLENT PERSON with anger issues who I am certain has been violent towards people before, for whatever reasons. She may be an alcoholic or drug addict or someone with mental issues - we just don't know.

When somebody is attacked by a violent stranger for no reason it is shrugged off as bad luck or "being in the wrong place at the wrong time". There is no fellow community on social media to sensationalize the attack or use it for political propaganda to further a cause. My point is that anybody can get attacked on the street. There should be no hierarchy of attack victims.

If there is an upswing in 'homophobic' attacks in Britain it is thanks to our open door policies as Muslims despise all gay people (remember the two gay women attacked by a London 'gang' on a bus? No descriptions were issued - wonder why?) We all know how Muslims treat gays in their own lands. They chuck them off tall buildings.

Their blood-drenched photo was also used extensively as propaganda to guilt trip the public into embracing militant 'queerness' and the tackiness of Pride, when in reality nobody knows the real reasons of this attack. It might not have been a 'homophobic' assault at all but the result of a night-time row. But if they were targeted specifically because of their gayness then obviously that is not a good thing as nobody deserves to suffer violence, in public or private.

Trying to say that a street attack (happens often I'm afraid, for whatever reason) is the result of a few criticisms of the crass commercialization of the Pride movement on a Morrissey fan site, is ludicrous. But of course you know this, and simply want to vent.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom