Johnny Marr / Instagram: "Back in the same spot 38 years later. Camden Electric Ballroom. 21st May 1983."

Not a usual post from Marr:

johnnymarrgram_20210923_p_2669312727216302805_2_2669312718760690924.jpg
johnnymarrgram_20210923_p_2669312727216302805_1_2669312718744042773.jpg

FWD.

In that last pic, looks to me like he's thinking...'yeah, I've been a complete twat for all these years...I'll call Moz tomorrow & set things right...life's too short'

The iconic plain white wall

Ohhhh Diosss that photo. Guys Johnny is melancholy, are the years, that photo with Johnny and his head bowed ... missing Moz !!!! These two...... they have to sit down to chat and imagine an encounter

I already imagined all this, I saw Johnny's video "Hi Hellow" and I loved it!!! Someone here mocked Johnny because he ran with his guitar, but to me I thought it was great, in all the.video Johnny is very melancholic and in one part he is sitting with his guitar, as if waiting for someone, and that person ES Moz, then look for the lyrics and I realized that it is dedicated to Morrissey....The song has parts similar to there is a light... the lyrics have very suggestive parts, I imagined that Johnny was talking to Moz, that emblematic guitar and Johnny sitting waiting... mmmm maybe I'm crazy but I have a good imagination,.... is Johnny's response to Moz's lyrics!!!!!!!!No es tan loca la idea !!!! Ojala vuelvan los Smiths amo a Morrissey y quiero a Johnny !!!!!

Johnny is getting MORRISSEY's attention, IF THEY COME BACK I CRY!!!!!!!

That’s a really sweet photo
Remember the story Alain told—on a podcast or something, I’ve forgotten by now—where he and Johnny met, Johnny asked him if he’d ever play with Morrissey again, and Alain said he would when Johnny does? Hmm…
I’m only kidding really, I don’t ACTUALLY think that that’s proof of their reunion… but it would be nice for them to be friends again… from my perspective, a 19 year old fan. I’m sure I know what’s best for them

In that last pic, looks to me like he's thinking...'yeah, I've been a complete twat for all these years...I'll call Moz tomorrow & set things right...life's too short'
What kind of sour actor must you be to take umbrage at Johnny Marr?

Is this because he had enough of Morrissey cancelling shows and tours and shoots?

Perhaps he should have continued running the Smiths and getting into car accidents and alcoholism.

You have slid into obnoxiousness like some sort of disgusting bath that has a film on it.

Nah, he doesn’t think for one minute he’s been a complete twat, only wankers like you tend to think that . Out of interest, what has be done that makes you such a nasty twat toward him?

Last edited:
The Smiths were great. Are great. But as a moment in time. A period in history. Johnny remembers them fondly. But he's a very different man now. And he looks at peace with himself.

The Smiths were great. Are great. But as a moment in time. A period in history. Johnny remembers them fondly. But he's a very different man now. And he looks at peace with himself.
Not sure about that. The everlasting questions on Morrissey and a possible reunion overshadow his solo career.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom