Johnny Marr interview roundup - Smiths and Morrissey mentions

Recent Johnny Marr media with Smiths / Morrissey mentions:

They used ALL the contrast on that picture. JM looks like a goth OAP lady who likes taking painting classes at the senior center. Also why do I think that man's name is Martin Bashir? I never heard of Krishnan Guru-Murthy. Maybe he changed it so Michael Jackson's fans have to work harder to send him hate mail.
I'm a Michael Jackson fan. Martin Bashir is a different person to Krishnan Guru-Murthy. I don't like Martin Bashir at all for what he did to Michael Jackson.

Martin Bashir's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bashir

Krishnan Guru-Murthy's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishnan_Guru-Murthy

Krishnan Guru-Murthy was educated at Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School in Blackburn, Lancashire, which was independent at the time but is now a Free School. It is the same school that Andy Rourke's former manager went to.

I believe Peter mentioned this would be forthcoming:
30 minute interview.
'Johnny Marr on Morrissey, why he hates politicians and the Manchester attack." - CH4 via YT.
Apologies if repeated.

Regards,
FWD.

Look at Vegan.Hoe he made a joke that wasn’t funny just like th rest at his poor attempts at humour, but I guess the point is that you tried, look everyone Vegan.Hoe made a joke that wasn’t funny yet again.

Who is the imaginary person you are talking to?:crazy:
You said the same thing 5 different times to this imaginary friend.:crazy:
Brain nodules dont seem to be circulating.:lbf:

Vegan.Hoe VeganHoe Vegan.Hoe Vegan.Hoe VeganHoe Vegan.Hoe Vegan.Hoe VeganHoe Vegan.Hoe Vegan.Hoe VeganHoe Vegan.Hoe

You ain’t nothin but a hoe.

Thats quite the swooning episode you had there.
Luckily for the other patients you are restrained.:fist:

Dazed:
Open House: in conversation with Johnny Marr.

1242892.jpg

"In this episode presented by Dazed’s digital editor, Thomas Gorton, Marr explains how the songs he has listened to at home have always informed the directions his own music has taken. He also discusses how living with his wife and two musical children has affected his recent solo albums, as well as the importance of his home jukebox and collection of ’45s."

Article, podcast & play list:
http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/a...ersation-with-johnny-marr-dazed-sonos-podcast

Just the podcast:
https://www.mixcloud.com/dazed/open-house-with-johnny-marr-presented-by-dazed-and-sonos/

Interviewed at home: a 38 minute mixcloud podcast that also comes with a Spotify play list of the songs mentioned by Marr in the interview.
A more music focused interview this time.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
With all that hair his age he is not able to perform in bed anymore so the missus can't be very happy at all. ost famous male americans take a pill that prevent them from losing hair but it also means they cannot have any kind of natural sex life.

With all that hair his age he is not able to perform in bed anymore so the missus can't be very happy at all. ost famous male americans take a pill that prevent them from losing hair but it also means they cannot have any kind of natural sex life.
Yes female hormones like estrogen can help with that. I think he has hair dye in his hair as well. I wonder if Johnny Marr has had any plastic surgery or cosmetic procedures? Image is important in the music industry.

Another Drama J interview?
Gesus, he went to NYC two days after the election and his friends were despondent. So he decided a whole new society was needed in order to appease a couple of his 'psychedelic' 'friends'. Etc Etc.
Are these interviews going to go on forever?:sleeping:

“We’re just very different. But we always were very different people."

Funny that Johnny says this now. I suppose it's whatever suits him best at a certain time. I remember the days when all he did was talking about how the press tried to present him and Moz as great opposites when, in fact, they never were.

“We’re just very different. But we always were very different people."

Funny that Johnny says this now. I suppose it's whatever suits him best at a certain time. I remember the days when all he did was talking about how the press tried to present him and Moz as great opposites when, in fact, they never were.

I don't think he's ever said they were alike in personality. What he's said about Morrissey and himself is that they shared a strong obsession with pop music and pop culture in a very nuanced way that was unusual and of course they both wanted to succeed in that world.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom