Johnny Marr interview roundup - Smiths and Morrissey mentions

Recent Johnny Marr media with Smiths / Morrissey mentions:

Pride for being victimized. That's tempting and it implies a certain kind of comfort and self denial. But is it fair for the victims and their families? Isn't indignation, angry and a huge thirst of justice a more natural and human output to the terror? Anyway, a deep search must be done to find the natural, human and sincere behind the wig, the make up and the pre-made commercial ideology of most contemporary pop icons.

Morrissey, thanks for being yourself. You are unique.

LOL. This place has become a cult.

Yeah I only just spotted that clip today. It was very interesting to see them together like this. I'm not really surprised they weren't into Joy Division. I'm not a massive fan of them but I find Ian Curtis a really interesting soul. That's amazing you got to see them.

I'm not really surprised they weren't into Joy Division.
It's only Morrissey that actually says anything negative about Joy Division. Take a look at Johnny's expression at around 6' 37.

Johnny says that whatever Moz says doesn't reflect on the Smiths.

Well sorry Johhny, as Moz was always the mouthpiece of the Smiths, yes it does.

But not in a bad way. It just adds to the list of so-called 'controversial' and 'oh-so-shocking' statements that Morrissey has uttered since day one.

He's always been a rebel has Moz.

But if this means the Smiths will now definitely never get back together, that's only a good thing. Reunions are rarely very special. The Smiths were so magic that a reunion would without doubt be a big anti-climax.

Actually it doesn’t reflect what the Smiths were about, because Morrissey himself now a days wants nothing to do with the Smiths he pretty much acts like it never happened and could give a f*** less about they’re legacy. Also he isn’t that person anymore the person he is now a days is a bitter pitty party old fart that blames all his problems on anything and everything else except his damn self. Just except that Morrissey is washed up old ass has been, who wrote incredible shit who now writes and puts out absolute plain shit but when he was younger he put out fantastic shit but like all great talents the well has dried up. He ain’t the same the shit he sings about now a days is about a bunch of bullshit and it’s pretty much puts out music to see if he can make a buck or 2 or have an excuse to tour and cancel half the shows. Honest to god I wish he would do himself a favor and retire because he’s pretty much become embarrassing and pathetic. It’s to the point now where you would rather have other people tease you and talk shit you you like they did in the 80’s and 90’s about Morrissey being gay or calling him a fag then it is now of them calling him a bigot and racist because atleast the gay thing you could defend him and say he isn’t or say who cares if he is but being a racist there’s no defense for that.

Johnny Marr pretty much said in this interview hey man I got nothing to do with that Mother f***er. In past interviews he would say that they do get along and he does like Morrissey and it’s now to the point I don’t even know that mother f***er.

Very short, but good interview. I think he found hard to say 'of course, I disagree' when talking about Morrissey's views. I guess he finds odd and difficult to see how much Morrissey has change going in the opposite direction to what he was. Also, they were in touch for a long time after The Smiths until some years ago Morrissey just stopped being in touch.

Actually it doesn’t reflect what the Smiths were about, because Morrissey himself now a days wants nothing to do with the Smiths he pretty much acts like it never happened and could give a f*** less about they’re legacy. Also he isn’t that person anymore the person he is now a days is a bitter pitty party old fart that blames all his problems on anything and everything else except his damn self. Just except that Morrissey is washed up old ass has been, who wrote incredible shit who now writes and puts out absolute plain shit but when he was younger he put out fantastic shit but like all great talents the well has dried up. He ain’t the same the shit he sings about now a days is about a bunch of bullshit and it’s pretty much puts out music to see if he can make a buck or 2 or have an excuse to tour and cancel half the shows. Honest to god I wish he would do himself a favor and retire because he’s pretty much become embarrassing and pathetic. It’s to the point now where you would rather have other people tease you and talk shit you you like they did in the 80’s and 90’s about Morrissey being gay or calling him a fag then it is now of them calling him a bigot and racist because atleast the gay thing you could defend him and say he isn’t or say who cares if he is but being a racist there’s no defense for that.

Johnny Marr pretty much said in this interview hey man I got nothing to do with that Mother f***er. In past interviews he would say that they do get along and he does like Morrissey and it’s now to the point I don’t even know that mother f***er.

WTF? Disassociation combined with the Troll bug seems to have enveloped your brain.:crazy:
:pill::pill: Meds time.:openmouth:
" boooooog" in Drama Js language.

If it isn’t the pill abuser here. Mommy and Daddy said it’s time for you to take your Ritalin son, enjoy.

Are you all the way down to a child's mentality? If I say you are insane on :pill::pill:
then you have to repeat it?doh:

Two months in the insane asylum is no reason to be confident... who is paying? Mommy I assume,
since Daddy booked back in the day.:smile:

But, of course, it's always great to get away from Channel 4 News. In fact, that really is the main reason to travel …”

Are you all the way down to a child's mentality? If I say you are insane on :pill::pill:

Two months in the insane asylum is no reason to be confident... who is paying? Mommy I assume,

Omg your still talking jack ass, I’m surprised you haven’t killed yourself to end your miserable life, that would be one case of suicide no one would feel bad about and one people would actually implore.

Last edited:
Omg your still talking jack ass, I’m surprised you have killed yourself to end your miserable life, that would be one case of suicide no one would feel bad about and one people would actually implore.

He’s not talking, he’s trolling. For some reason he gets turned on by spouting complete shit across multiple threads trying to provoke reactions. Funny thing is, most people have blocked him, so hardly anyone responds to the waste of a skin.

He’s not talking, he’s trolling. For some reason he gets turned on by spouting complete shit across multiple threads trying to provoke reactions. Funny thing is, most people have blocked him, so hardly anyone responds to the waste of a skin.

I’ll respond to him because I give him hope and plus I’m the only reason for him to live because he desires my attention, so I’ll give him a little attention he desires with a few insults. It’s not everyday you get a piss-ant wanting your attention, so I’ll give him some little attention crumbs. He’s pretty much dependent on me like the Sun he needs it to live because without it he’ll die.

I’ll respond to him because I give him hope and plus I’m the only reason for him to live because he desires my attention, so I’ll give him a little attention he desires with a few insults. It’s not everyday you get a piss-ant wanting your attention, so I’ll give him some little attention crumbs. He’s pretty much dependent on me like the Sun he needs it to live because without it he’ll die.

It was only a matter of time before you found your partner in Neuroses, Skinny/Surface. Its like looking into a mirror, both, both suffer from a severe case of delusion of grandeur. The one thinks he still is a mod without portfolio and the other thinks he is 'the Sun'. The fing Sun, of all things.:crazy:

It was only a matter of time before you found your partner in Neuroses, Skinny/Surface. Its like looking into a mirror, both, both suffer from a severe case of delusion of grandeur. The one thinks he still is a mod without portfolio and the other thinks he is 'the Sun'. The fing Sun, of all things.:crazy:

Awwwwww look at you asking and trying to get my attention, why you little attention whore you. Look everyone little Vegan.Hoe is asking for attention everyone let’s all give little Vegan hoe some attention by pointing at them and laugh :lbf::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::laughing::rofl:.

Please forgive Vegan hoe everyone they can’t help themselves from craving attention. They’ve had a rough up bringing they were brought into this world by a 3 legged Bitch Chihuahua. They also had the unfortunate even as a child when they spent the night at Michael Jackson’s Never Land ranch. They also had a hard time as an adult when they went out on a date with Bill Cosby. A series of disastrous life events has left Vegan.Hoe as just a plain attention seeking hoe.

Awwwwww look at you asking and trying to get my attention, why you little attention whore you. Look everyone little Vegan.Hoe is asking for attention everyone let’s all give little Vegan hoe some attention by pointing at them and laugh :lbf::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::laughing::rofl:.

Please forgive Vegan hoe everyone they can’t help themselves from craving attention. They’ve had a rough up bringing they were brought into this world by a 3 legged Bitch Chihuahua. They also had the unfortunate even as a child when they spent the night at Michael Jackson’s Never Land ranch. They also had a hard time as an adult when they went out on a date with Bill Cosby. A series of disastrous life events has left Vegan.Hoe as just a plain attention seeking hoe.

"a 3 legged Bitch Chihuahua"o_O
"Michael Jackson Never Land Ranch"
"a date with Bill Cosby"

Im taking from this that they have the straps on you so you cant change the channel:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom