Johnny Marr - News At Ten - talks about reunion offers (October 21, 2021)

Usual Smiths references - Johnny is on the News At Ten (UK National News bulletin) shortly:

The above post was initially promoting the appearance on ITV and the text was subsequently changed.
News At Ten averages approx. 2.5 million viewers nightly.
FWD.

Edit:
Brief video clips, Morrissey mention by Nina.
Blossoms & Rick - the 'heads up would be nice' restated.
Couple of offers to reform - not as many as suggested.
Re: being offered any money to reform The Smiths:
'Because there has to be a friendship there... and the band aren't really friends.'

FWD.

Indeed.

I usually like bond songs but this one is probably the worst one
:)

no doubt, abysmal, another shanda in a music cv full of them.:blushing:
an interview in every hausbrau cooking show..pap pap james bond(n)
i hope he doesnt play his bitty :guitar: in the spiderman movie, spiderman pap
is going to far :hammer: kkk

Wha ?! there’s been many since then, a few highlights...

... November Spawned, Sing Your Life, Tomorrow, The More You Ignore Me, Dagenham Dave, All You Need Is, Spent The Day In Bed ...
Okay. I'll give you "November Spawned A Monster" and upon reflection I'll add "My Love Life". Somewhere, somewhere, I hope Moz and the lads are still cruising around the American South West in a Roller ... Perhaps interestingly, the best video of late has been the fan video to "Once I Saw The River Clean". It is so evocative and the 70's footage of Stretford fits perfectly with the song. I'm surprised - what with all the nonsense posted on Morrissey Central - it wasn't commented on. Moz must have seen it. No? "Once I Saw The River Clean" is also, IMO, the best Morrissey song since "Life Is A Pigsty".

Okay. I'll give you "November Spawned A Monster" and upon reflection I'll add
November is a classic, should have been nominated for best original video or something.
"My Love Life". Somewhere, somewhere, I hope Moz and the lads are still cruising around the American South West in a Roller .
:lbf:(y)
.. Perhaps interestingly, the best video of late has been the fan video to "Once I Saw The River Clean". It is so evocative and the 70's footage of Stretford fits perfectly with the song. I'm surprised - what with all the nonsense posted on Morrissey Central - it wasn't commented on. Moz must have seen it. No? "Once I Saw The River Clean" is also, IMO, the best Morrissey song since "Life Is A Pigsty".

I think River Clean may have been posted on Central.

I do hope for Bonfire he’ll do a proper video again.

There is so much animosity and hatred that Johnny Marr regards the singer from modest mouse as the best lyricist he's ever worked with😂🤣😅which is immensely hilarious😂🤣😅😆

There is so much animosity and hatred that Johnny Marr regards the singer from modest mouse as the best lyricist he's ever worked with😂🤣😅which is immensely hilarious😂🤣😅😆

Or maybe he just wants to keep the mouse hole open in case his solo thing doesn’t last.

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom