Johnny Marr teaches how to play The Headmaster Ritual

I'm surprised if his first week UK sales are higher than Morrissey's but I haven't really checked so I believe you.
In normal (pre For Britain endorsement) times, Marr's UK following was nowhere near Morrissey's. He would typically sell about as third as many albums, and have to play much smaller venues. Now, amazingly, he is more successful - not really through him becoming much more popular but just through mass-desertion of the Morrissey fan-base who have voted with their feet when asked to support the far right.

I have enthusiasm for Marr generally - seen and enjoyed his solo shows a few times and bought the albums but they are painfully thin. The lack of musical diversity is ridiculous for a man of his talents, and listening to his cliched lyrics in a droney, monotone singing voice, sung in a fake American accent, is not many people's idea of fun. Most of his albums will be gathering dust on the shelves of those who bought them after 3 or 4 listens. Nice bloke, though, and a cracking guitar player.

Even Call the Comet? I really liked that album - a surprising return to form and the Smiths sound. Johnny's 'lyrics' make me cringe to ends of the earth though -for a clever guy, they are just stupid. We're high, we're low, we're fast, we're slow, up and down, round and round, blah blah blah the universe. *guitars*

Really? I didn't notice that. How closely were you staring at his beautiful eyes?

:rolleyes:
one eye is bigger than the other due to bad botoxo_O
like a bizarre misshapen Monalisa you stare at the LePew photo and one looks at
you while the other looks at the roof?

botox horse tooths wigs and now mascara and magenta pantaloons?
whats going with the little twat he seems to be going thru some 'very late
in life VH type changes'!?????

I‘m working more then ever now.
When I’m not though I’ve dug out my dartboard and set it up in the garden.
Also taking advantage of living in the “sticks” doing lots of walking.
Did an 8 mile walk last Monday from my front door felt like the last man on earth.
Also passing time with little Benny having some guitar sessions. L B plays bass and is a massive fan of Joy Division and Peter Hook.
Gonna go and marinate some flesh now for a bbq later on.

Keep the faith and stay safe everyone.

?? :knife:

:rolleyes:

yea working hard pushing your way to front of the dole line:laughing:

Have to agree, Jesse makes everything look hard work. He absolutely murders Chain Gang, it’s pure torture.
A nice gesture from Johnny to do this as well. Top man.
Hope everyone is well :thumb:

???
You don't know. ! Jesse. Is a great guitarrista. Love. When he plays. Chasing gang. Jack the ripper. That joke. World place is not. In your B. Love Jesse.

In normal (pre For Britain endorsement) times, Marr's UK following was nowhere near Morrissey's. He would typically sell about as third as many albums, and have to play much smaller venues. Now, amazingly, he is more successful - not really through him becoming much more popular but just through mass-desertion of the Morrissey fan-base who have voted with their feet when asked to support the far right.
Who. Cares? Right left. ? I don't choose by your political views. I like the music. I go to see. Both of them. And buy both of their music. I'm a real fan of both. You loosers! !

He wrote it.

6957816575_7d49962fb3_b.jpg

FFS THE LOUTISH LEPEW TWAT IS WEARING WOMAN MASCARA!!????
Beauty innovations have come a long way. mascara smears &r runs,so he must be having his lashed dyed black, but he should try a more believable wig, or fill in sparse areas with micro-blading tattoo, unless the hair loss is very bad, then wig it is.

In terms of first week sales in the UK, Marr's last two albums sold more. But his total sales internationally won't have been anywhere near as high, even given Morrissey's crumbling fanbase.
I have enthusiasm for Marr generally - seen and enjoyed his solo shows a few times and bought the albums but they are painfully thin. The lack of musical diversity is ridiculous for a man of his talents, and listening to his cliched lyrics in a droney, monotone singing voice, sung in a fake American accent, is not many people's idea of fun. Most of his albums will be gathering dust on the shelves of those who bought them after 3 or 4 listens. Nice bloke, though, and a cracking guitar player.
I still drag out, the messenger now and again, a great piece of music..... I find that, whatever, I consider to be my fave cds, its rare that I blow the dust off and play them, but when I eventually do, its like hearing them for the first time....

Beauty innovations have come a long way. mascara smears &r runs,so he must be having his lashed dyed black, but he should try a more believable wig, or fill in sparse areas with micro-blading tattoo, unless the hair loss is very bad, then wig it is.

There's never been any sign of hair loss in his entire career, just accept some people are lucky from a hair perspective and some people like Vegan Cro and yourself aren't.

Last edited:
I‘m working more then ever now.
When I’m not though I’ve dug out my dartboard and set it up in the garden.
Also taking advantage of living in the “sticks” doing lots of walking.
Did an 8 mile walk last Monday from my front door felt like the last man on earth.
Also passing time with little Benny having some guitar sessions. L B plays bass and is a massive fan of Joy Division and Peter Hook.
Gonna go and marinate some flesh now for a bbq later on.

Keep the faith and stay safe everyone.

?? :knife:
Im a bit like you, I live right on the edge of the city so fields, cows, are right on my door step, I was out for a walk today, only about 4 miles.....didn't see that many people either, but when you do they make you feel like a lepor, or it could be my breath!!

Surface, but you do enjoy doggy on a leash, so stop yer bitcin. ....also, any male over 50 who still have a full head of hair (dyed or not) should be stood against a wall, and shot....what you think

Im a bit like you, I live right on the edge of the city so fields, cows, are right on my door step, I was out for a walk today, only about 4 miles.....didn't see that many people either, but when you do they make you feel like a lepor, or it could be my breath!!

Same here, I can walk for miles in the fields but as soon as anyone sees you they pull a scarf over their face even though you are over 2m from them??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom