Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely interesting article on race that bluntly covers some uncomfortable truths.

It's not 'the truth' - it's pseudoscience & bigotry. And, as ever with you, has f**k all to do with anything Morrissey has been accused of. Muttering about borders, the police & religion might get Twitter mad but it doesn't even come close to your white supremacist hatred of black & Jewish people.

It's not 'the truth' - it's pseudoscience & bigotry. And, as ever with you, has f**k all to do with anything Morrissey has been accused of. Muttering about borders, the police & religion might get Twitter mad but it doesn't even come close to your white supremacist hatred of black & Jewish people.
You would do well reading the article rather than frothing at the mouth about hatred and white supremacism all the time. I've simply pasted up a piece I found stimulating and enlightening. Others may be interested as it's a relevant topic considering how the civilised western world is currently under attack and toppling bit by bit around us.

Morrissey was cancelled because of his various comments on race - no other reason.

It is the one subject we are not allowed to discuss or even have an opinion on if it deviates from the standard media viewpoint - which is nonsense.

I won't allow myself to be locked into an intellectual prison where only "officially sanctioned" opinions are valid, which is why alternative viewpoints must be explored.

You appear to be a very closed-minded person who seems terrified of alternative viewpoints. It's not a good trait. Work on it.

Last edited:
You would do well reading the article rather than frothing at the mouth about hatred and white supremacism all the time. I've simply pasted up a piece I found stimulating and enlightening. Others may be interested as it's a relevant topic considering how the civilised western world is currently under attack and toppling bit by bit around us.

Morrissey was cancelled because of his various comments on race - no other reason.

It is the one subject we are not allowed to discuss or even have an opinion on if it deviates from the standard media viewpoint - which is nonsense.

I won't allow myself to be locked into an intellectual prison where only "officially sanctioned" opinions are valid, which is why alternative viewpoints must be explored.

You appear to be a very closed-minded person who seems terrified of alternative viewpoints. It's not a good trait. Work on it.

Reel - you've spent 3 years posting about your belief in a 'global world Jewish conspiracy to wipe out white people & replace them with black & brown people who are apparently all violent criminals'.

You couldn't be more closed-minded or 'intellectually' imprisoned.

Extremely interesting article on race that bluntly covers some uncomfortable truths.

Look at your source. No further comment necessary.

It's the internet - racists post everywhere - like Anonymous trolls.

Actually, you don't see this kind of hate speech on other bands' sites. They have moderators to weed that out as they don't want their artists associated with it. That they are given free reign here speaks volumes.

= free speech

Actually, you don't see this kind of hate speech on other bands' sites. They have moderators to weed that out as they don't want their artists associated with it. That they are given free reign here speaks volumes.

Morrissey has no power over this website. And sadly he fell out with the owner years ago.

Reel - you've spent 3 years posting about your belief in a 'global world Jewish conspiracy to wipe out white people & replace them with black & brown people who are apparently all violent criminals'.

You couldn't be more closed-minded or 'intellectually' imprisoned.
Don't attribute my name to quotes I've never uttered. It's libellous.

Moz is very open minded - and doesn't shy away in horror from other people's viewpoints. He welcomes diversity of opinion and has said so.

Not that he ever tunes in here... though who knows.

When you stop taking the knee and start talking about stuff like this, then i might believe you.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8703741/Police-hunting-Birmingham-knifeman-issue-CCTV-suspect-late-night-rampage.html

Facts are allowed to be bigoted if they're true. There's a lot in that article that accounts for certain behaviours.

Perhaps I should start posting links to my local paper where the convicted paedophiles, pushers, nonces, wife-beaters, and psychos are almost all white. It wouldn't prove anything but then neither does the racist idiot Hofmann's endless posting of news stories about black criminals.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom