Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
How old are you, twelve?

I'm of the White European race and extremely proud of it.

My race - the white race - built up the civilisation you and I enjoy today.

Let me repeat myself here (as I know you wokesters find it as painful as the thrust of a knife):

I am proud to be white - so immensely proud to be a member of the White European race.

And so should you be (but you lack courage and opt to bow to the bullying lizards who threaten you with social demonisation).

Be proud and grateful always. Remember, you could have been born in a mud hut and forced into child labour in a land where black lives really don't matter - current day Africa - a country no woke liberal or BLM numbskull ever marches for.

I'm not woke.

You're immensely proud of an ideology you've picked up from American websites & the sad failed fascists who still lurk around having contributed nothing to the UK whatsoever.

I'm not woke.

You're immensely proud of an ideology you've picked up from American websites & the sad failed fascists who still lurk around having contributed nothing to the UK whatsoever.
I listened to an online debate where a man talked about women like you. He claimed they all end up having sex with far right men in the end cause the alternative doesn't turn them on in the long run.

I'm not woke.

I don't visit fascist or white nationalist websites. Ever. I find them depressing. I'd rather watch Watership Down or puppy videos or something else heart-warming.

My point is merely to never be ashamed of your race and heritage. Black people aren't, so why should we be?

Political groups, the mass media and the fruitcakes of academia should never be obeyed. If they say one thing, do the opposite.

I don't visit fascist or white nationalist websites. Ever. I find them depressing. I'd rather watch Watership Down or puppy videos or something else heart-warming.

My point is merely to never be ashamed of your race and heritage. Black people aren't, so why should we be?

Political groups, the mass media and the fruitcakes of academia should never be obeyed. If they say one thing, do the opposite.

🙄

Your 'race' consists of a few dank losers & Millennial Woes for whom being a loser would be a step up.

🙄

Your 'race' consists of a few dank losers & Millennial Woes for whom being a loser would be a step up.
You are clearly in denial that the White European race exists.

Go tell a black person that their race doesn't exist and means jack shit and watch their reaction.

I'd love to be there!

Go tell a black person that their race doesn't exist and means jack shit and watch their reaction.

I'd love to be there!

You wouldn't be there - you'd be sitting in your bedroom looking at white nationalist sh*t online.

But if you did ever stray from your favourite delusion you'd find out that almost no one wants to be defined by their skin colour. It's something that came about because of ideology & it will go the same way.

Here's an academic talking about DiAngelo's stupid book - you'll only use it to bolster your racial hatred but such is life...

I'd love to be there!

You turn every single topic into a race/ right wing debate. Don't you get tired of it? zzzzzzzzzz

So Morrissey loses his Mother and Johnny Marr's no-talent and no-class son Nile Marr posts this? Obviously, the apple doesn't fall far from the virtue-signalling tree. Blame Johnny for this, as well as for not leaning on his son to take it down. After reading Johnny's autobiography and many interviews, in my humble opinion, he is a professionally "friendly" careerist with no depth or intellect. He also does not seem to - and probably never did - like Morrissey on a human level. He should be a man and be honest about this, but Johnny can't, because 30 years into his disappointing post-Smiths career, all anyone still wants to know is what The Smiths were like and also if Morrissey might possibly grant him another pub meeting and maybe this time agree to a reunion tour.

So Morrissey loses his Mother and Johnny Marr's no-talent and no-class son Nile Marr posts this? Obviously, the apple doesn't fall far from the virtue-signalling tree. Blame Johnny for this, as well as for not leaning on his son to take it down. After reading Johnny's autobiography and many interviews, in my humble opinion, he is a professionally "friendly" careerist with no depth or intellect. He also does not seem to - and probably never did - like Morrissey on a human level. He should be a man and be honest about this, but Johnny can't, because 30 years into his disappointing post-Smiths career, all anyone still wants to know is what The Smiths were like and also if Morrissey might possibly grant him another pub meeting and maybe this time agree to a reunion tour.
Like a badge of honor for Moz and anyone in their right mind these days.

Morrissey described Johnny as a "chameleon" at times and I think that relates to this veneer. Not that JM is secretly a bad guy (I don't think he is) but that he's so eager to be liked that he disappears into the aesthetic of the people around him. In the Smiths he was all bouffants, blouses and eyeliner, in Electronic he just turned into a skinny version of Bernard, he went on a 'health kick' when he joined Modest Mouse, etc, etc... it leaves you wondering who the 'real' JM is when he's not following someone else's lead, and I can understand why Morrissey might see that as disloyal. On rare occasions where he has taken swipes at Moz, it always felt like an act to impress his 'current' collaborator - followed up, if Autobio is anything to go by, by private apologies.

How old are you, twelve?

Let me repeat myself here (as I know you wokesters find it as painful as the thrust of a knife):

I am immensely proud to be a member of the White European Race. And so should you be (but you lack courage and opt to bow to the bullies who threaten you with social demonisation).

Be proud and grateful always. Remember, you could have been born in a mud hut and forced into child labour in a land where black lives really don't matter - current day Africa - a country no woke liberal or BLM numbskull ever marches for.

...people like you have never lived anywhere beyond your small (minded) town with (clearly) little education or life experiences to show for it. Living in Berlin, Deutschland, it's a country with a history they regret and have repented for...so when you* lose most of your male-population because of war, maybe you'll...stop living in this fantasy of hiding behind a wall and maintaining anonymity.

You must be quite a catch with numerous friends and family surrounding you...erm, no. It's a lonely existence for you, to have done nothing.

In Ankara, Turkey, where I also lived...it`s just straight-up the most beautiful country in the world. No white people made or invented anything here. They don't control anything and have enough cutlery to settle any problems if any part of Whitey tried to show up.

Think it’s about MS created a sub forum for racists, Reel and Hoffman could then spend their time debating there rather than dragging every other discussion down to their vile level.

You should be proud of your achievements, not something over which you had absolutely no control. You did nothing to 'achieve' being a white European, it simply happened.
And let's be blunt: when you say you are proud of being a white European, what you are actually saying is that you hate black people, Jews etc and you're really glad you aren't one of them.

Think it’s about MS created a sub forum for racists, Reel and Hoffman could then spend their time debating there rather than dragging every other discussion down to their vile level.
I second this. If mods are going to shift flame wars to a separate thread when it suits them, why not do the same for racist content, which constitutes pretty much everything that @reelfountain and @Stephen Hofmann post on here?

I second this. If mods are going to shift flame wars to a separate thread when it suits them, why not do the same for racist content, which constitutes pretty much everything that @reelfountain and @Stephen Hofmann post on here?

Thirded. Imagine people posting about how nervy it is that Nile posted that Morrissey is a racist and then this fan forum is filled with actual racists. It makes Nile's jibe seem that much more accurate.

How old are you, twelve?

I am immensely proud to be a member of the White European Race. And so should you be (but you lack courage and opt to bow to the bullies who threaten you with social demonisation).

Proud you say? Let's have a look see at your profile
profilescreen.png

...........oooops. unfortunately, you're only really proud of being a certified hypocrite. stop saying you're proud to be of the "White European Race" and don't dignify it by lying you're more than that, we know you are. You're like Remy [Higher Learning], trying to be somewhat civil until you go full blown batshit crazy, and for this forum, there's plenty of them. Ask UnkleSkinny about that, I'm sure he would love to here your blushing praise for such a extremist view point, even as vile as it is. You and UncleSkinny are at polar opposites of viewpoints but I'm sure there's some commonplace amongst two vitriol laced morons.

The The in 1982-1993 would have been a duo of Matt and Johnny who would've been more prolific and toured a lot more than The The did.
Johnny achieved one (1) co-songwriting credit during all his time with The The, so I think it's safe to say he'd be "that good guitarist who played with Matt Johnson" rather than Johnny f***in' Marr.

Johnny achieved one (1) co-songwriting credit during all his time with The The, so I think it's safe to say he'd be "that good guitarist who played with Matt Johnson" rather than Johnny f***in' Marr.
Exactly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom