Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Stephen is claiming there is a correlation & he's ignoring white criminals in order to make that claim.

I was taking the p⭐ss out of Reel.

I have one account.
Per capita blacks commit way more violent crime than whites in every single country or area where they are found.

If you can't handle the truth, tough.

Unz publishes pieces that the mass media wouldn't touch. That means they must contain "too much truth."
Yeah, that must be what that means. You should check out the Weekly World News, they also publish “pieces” that the mass media doesn’t want to touch. Journalist Devoured by 80-Foot Dinosaur, Asteroid To Collide With Earth on Election Day, etc.

Yeah, that must be what that means. You should check out the Weekly World News, they also publish “pieces” that the mass media doesn’t want to touch. Journalist Devoured by 80-Foot Dinosaur, Asteroid To Collide With Earth on Election Day, etc.
Yeah, but Unz isn't a spoof site.

And compared to say the BBC or Guardian, Weekly World News probably contains a fair bit of truth. Dinosaurs running down our streets is more believable than the Scamdemic right now.

Last edited:
No, they don't.
They do I'm afraid. Check every single stat that exists. Then grab a tissue and cry your eyes out. The world isn't always how you'd like it to be, but as an adult you should accept this. Sometimes political dogma will clash with uncomfortable truths.

You can't deny science. The "MAO M" gene is known to cause low impulse control and violent and aggressive anti-social behaviour. Every test has proven that this "warrior gene" is extremely high in black people. This was discovered in the 90s and is not disputed in scientific circles. Look into it. It isn't something the mass media boasts about, but it's no secret.

This explains why blacks contain an average of five times more violent crime per capita than whites.

Last edited:
They do I'm afraid. Check every single stat that exists. Then grab a tissue and cry your eyes out. The world isn't always how you'd like it to be, but as an adult you should accept this. Sometimes political dogma will clash with uncomfortable truths.

You can't deny science. The "MAO M" gene is known to cause low impulse control and violent and aggressive anti-social behaviour. Every test has proven that this "warrior gene" is extremely high in black people. This was discovered in the 90s and is not disputed in scientific circles. Look into it. It isn't something the mass media boasts about, but it's no secret.

This explains why blacks contain an average of five times more violent crime per capita than whites.

There isn't a warrior gene.

And crime isn't linked to skin colour. It's linked to poverty, patterns of organized crime & the effectiveness of policing.

And crime isn't linked to skin colour. It's linked to poverty, patterns of organized crime & the effectiveness of policing.

You left out the biggest influence - families and black families don't have a father in them.

Morrissey has managed not to be accused of not supporting Black Lives Matter. In fact, he got some flack for supporting it.

So is Reel's endless hatred of black people really on topic?

Could it be moved to its own ReelFountain hates black people thread?

You obviously haven't looked into it. The MAO-M gene (known in science as the "warrior gene") is extremely high in black people. It's not an obscure right-wing theory, it's an officially acknowledged scientific fact accepted as 100% credible and undisputed in the scientific world.

But one that makes lefties very nervous as it shows all their "humans are all exactly the same" dogma to be based on jack shit.

Last edited:
You obviously haven't looked into it. The MAO-M gene (known in science as the "warrior gene") is extremely high in black people. It's not an obscure right-wing theory, it's an officially acknowledged scientific fact accepted as 100% credible and undisputed in the scientific world.

But one that makes lefties very nervous as it shows all their "humans are all exactly the same" dogma to be based on jack shit.

So credible you're linking to it.

I mean we'd love to find the gene that turned you into an obsessive racist who spends her life putting misinformation on the internet, but it's just a psychological disorder.

So credible you're linking to it.

I mean we'd love to find the gene that turned you into an obsessive racist who spends her life putting misinformation on the internet, but it's just a psychological disorder.

Maybe I'm just an obsessive realist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom