Johnny Marr's son Nile posts Instagram story with answer from user that criticizes Moz

• Thread starter nomiklausmalone
  • Start date
EXHGQxoUEAEZMI_

Morrissey would not be what he is without Marr
Marr would not be what he is without Morrissey

Poor show from Nile imho - he wouldn't have his platform now if it weren't for The smiths

There is no debate on this

It's not his "platform", it's an Instagram account which any young person would have. This forum is giving him much more visibility than is warranted for this joke. Honestly, it's ridiculous how angry people are. In all probability, Moz would chuckle at this, after all, he is a pro at needling people.

Nile is very funny. This is the prevailing attitude of most young people towards Moz. I wonder is he’s enjoying the salty tears of all the Moz fans. By the way, he doesn’t like Oasis either.
Looking back at Oasis makes me cringe. Noel thinks he's a genius.

Looking back at Oasis makes me cringe. Noel thinks he's a genius.
Yes there's plenty to cringe about with Oasis but there's quite a bit that's not cringe worthy. I find I'm into their songs that weren't so popular with most fans. I wish they'd gone down the route of "Do You Know What I Mean?" type of groove more. But yes on the whole Noel's lyrics can be laughingly bad. It helps if you don't hear them too clearly, much like New Order. And yes he's not the genius he thinks he is, that's for sure, but I'll take him over the utter bores they have these days.

This is disappointing because it says a lot about Johnny.

Last edited:
It's not his "platform", it's an Instagram account which any young person would have. This forum is giving him much more visibility than is warranted for this joke. Honestly, it's ridiculous how angry people are. In all probability, Moz would chuckle at this, after all, he is a pro at needling people.
I see what you're saying, however there should be a level of respect considering Johnny Marr is his father. I've always respected Johnny because he seems very diplomatic and very kind - especially towards anything Smiths or Morrissey related. So, this is kind of a smack in the face.

I see what you're saying, however there should be a level of respect considering Johnny Marr is his father. I've always respected Johnny because he seems very diplomatic and very kind - especially towards anything Smiths or Morrissey related. So, this is kind of a smack in the face.

Isn't that the role of young people? To smack the older generation in the face? Isn't that what the Smiths did? I say good for Nile - he's got a sense of humor.

Just don't bite the hand that feeds you :snake:

It would be more interesting if Moz had spawns who could feud back (nephews don't have the same GLAMOUR).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just joking about celebrity spawns & their dramas.
Yes, poor people. They are condemned to enjoy the success of someone else. I don't know what to think about it. Some people manage to cope with it better than others. But they always have the choice to remain anonymous or change their name. Well, that's what I would do. It seems to be the noblest thing to do. But I could be wrong, like most of times.

Yes, poor people. They are condemned to enjoy the success of someone else. I don't know what to think about it. Some people manage to cope with it better than others. But they always have the choice to remain anonymous or change their name. Well, that's what I would do. It seems to be the noblest thing to do. But I could be wrong, like most of times.

You're right !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom