Johnny Marr's son Nile posts Instagram story with answer from user that criticizes Moz

• Thread starter nomiklausmalone
  • Start date
EXHGQxoUEAEZMI_

I think it’s quite the opposite, the the, pretenders, electronic, modest mouse, cribs, solo...... Morrissey was shit after vauxhaul.

What dreckdoh:
its hard to decide which of the above sucks the most.
the cribs>WTF?? the cribs? a local band from Oregon FING OREGON out in the backwoods with bears JFC what a disgrace.?

This punk's dad's recent release vs. Morrissey's recent release....forget about it...IANADOAC is sheer class.

You probably believe that BS too: Marr & Morrissey > Morrissey Solo

Some Marr and Morrissey is better than some Morrissey Solo.

I’d also appreciate it if you could pick a less racist username next time.

Whatever your views about what Morrissey said or did, his work with Johnny is of lasting, untouchable value. Nile Marr, as a musician trying to carve out his own career, would do well to remember the history he's come from, the debt he owes it, and to show a bit more respect.
So well said!

Johnny Marr is a very diplomatic person who is usually careful not to criticise Moz and to keep their relationship private. I'm not sure he'll be thrilled with his son about this.

Get ready for Jesse's reply on Twitter.

Moz would not want his band to go after Johnny & Angie's young son - come on. I would hope Johnny tells Marr jr. to 'hush' and that Moz and his band have more dignity.

The man has IG stories on his hair dyes and ,now, this lame & unfunny repost about Morrissey. Don't be expecting greatness from him anytime soon.

What worries me is that his dad has obviously allowed him to have these sentiments. In a way, this could be Marr having a dig at Morrissey for not having children himself. The usual thing 'well I've reproduced, and hey, that's children for you' I'm a family man now and Morrissey's in the past. People have a tendency for expressing themselves through their children's behaviour. Marr has not bought up his son to have any respect for the man that helped make him. Fair enough, if you're upset with Morrissey, keep your peace, but don't let family members slag him off. This warrants a statement from Marr. I'd expect nothing less. Marr has to do something.

I agree with so much of what you've said but I don't think it's a matter of Johnny 'allowing' Nile to have these thoughts. Nile Marr is nearly 30, he is married and has his own life - blaming his views on his parents would be like blaming Johnny's parents for stuff he said in 1990. I imagine that Johnny would find this very embarrassing and have a quiet word. Maybe it will spur Moz & Johnny to pick up the phone...who knows.

Moz would not want his band to go after Johnny & Angie's young son - come on. I would hope Johnny tells Marr jr. to 'hush' and that Moz and his band have more dignity.
"Young son"? he is close to 30 and married.

Johnny's comments in '18 & '19 re: Morrissey were diplomatic, but telling.
I don't believe he'd give a stuff about his grown son reposting a series of question responses on his own IG story (of which there were many).
Somehow, that transmuted in to 'Nile said x about Morrissey' which isn't factually correct. The deeper debate about whether sharing something online (like a post inviting random answers to a question) automatically means you support the sentiments behind said repost and therefore must be demonstrating your own view too is probably not best served by this type of story?
Regards,
FWD.

Of course it should because Johnny himself should be backing Moz because of their history together. I'm seriously hoping Johnny is pissed off at this.
Why should he be backing him? I have plenty of people I was friends or coworkers with back in the day that grew to be far different people. I think Johnny's been pretty unambiguous about how he feels in recent years.

"Young son"? he is close to 30 and married.

I said that in the very next post? and 28 is young when you consider that Moz is 60

I reckon why would some foreign city in who the hell knows where, apologize for the California Son? I reckon it's blood daft c*** poppy cock that the Oregon Son dyes his hair black and the Oregon Son Junior dyes his hair blond. Reckon this lil' bitch wannabe surfer dude is just upset because the California Son blocked the Oregon Son from buying that condo in Palmdale and the Oregon Son has to live in Portland, as close as the California Son will let him get to Moz Angeles tossey wacker tit inn nn nn nn nn n nn nnnn nn it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom