Johnny Marr's son Nile posts Instagram story with answer from user that criticizes Moz

• Thread starter nomiklausmalone
  • Start date
EXHGQxoUEAEZMI_

Oh my. i am crying a lot now.Poor Morrissey.Lloyd Cole's son showed Meat is Murder LP signed by Morrissey to LLoyd.I'm Glad to love Lloyd Cole also.
Let Marr and his son say what they feel,because the world is not worry about that.

Wow, Johnny Marr's own flesh and blood showing hatred for his dad's best man.
That's got to hurt.

Whatever your views about what Morrissey said or did, his work with Johnny is of lasting, untouchable value. Nile Marr, as a musician trying to carve out his own career, would do well to remember the history he's come from, the debt he owes it, and to show a bit more respect.

Whatever your views about what Morrissey said or did, his work with Johnny is of lasting, untouchable value. Nile Marr, as a musician trying to carve out his own career, would do well to remember the history he's come from, the debt he owes it, and to show a bit more respect.
Morrissey and Marr are equally responsible for the success of the Smith's. Marr owes morrissey (and vice versa) a huge debt for making him part of one of the most legendary and influential groups of all time, and also earning millions of pounds during and after the band's life. Millions that meant Marr's son could enjoy an affluent childhood with numerous opportunities handed to him on a plate, including being able to piss around in a number of bands on the back of his dad's fame (for which morrissey played an essential role, and vice versa). What a grubby, disrespectful and ungrateful little man. And I say that as someone who's hugely critical of morrissey for endorsing the far right.

I think 'Once I Saw The River Clean' could have been an Electronic track with the synthesisers and precise guitar strumming. In fact, I think a lot of the music on Morrisseys new album has exelled in terms of composition, compared to Johnny's recent forays. It's not all about the guitars, Johnny. Morrissey's evolved and realised that as you get older, the drum, bass, guitar format isn't everything. There are so many little touches I'm hearing on I Am Not A Dog On A Chain, and strumming on a plank of wood and keeping it 'real' and 'indie' doesn't make things any more 'authentic'. I think, musically, Morrisseys band are not necessarily outdoing the Smiths but they're definitely making music more meatier and intriguing than anything Marr has done since.
It's nowt to do with the music from Johnny as most of it's decent but the song titles, lyrics and singing are what let a lot of his work down, one good album out of his three is about right.

Morrissey and Marr are equally responsible for the success of the Smith's. Marr owes morrissey (and vice versa) a huge debt for making him part of one of the most legendary and influential groups of all time, and also earning millions of pounds during and after the band's life. Millions that meant Marr's son could enjoy an affluent childhood with numerous opportunities handed to him on a plate, including being able to piss around in a number of bands on the back of his dad's fame (for which morrissey played an essential role, and vice versa). What a grubby, disrespectful and ungrateful little man. And I say that as someone who's hugely critical of morrissey for endorsing the far right.
I totally agree. It's ungracious, brattish and immature. I just hope it doesn't reflect the general view in the Marr household. Not sure why that should bother me, but it does.

I totally agree. It's ungracious, brattish and immature. I just hope it doesn't reflect the general view in the Marr household. Not sure why that should bother me, but it does.

What’s the story behind the photo? Is there one? Can’t see what’s going on.

Nile Marr, You Ingrate. Your allowance was/is, largely paid for, from the Smith's legacy, you know, the one with Marr Sr &....MORRISSEY. Something to ponder the next time you shop for chips and hair dye

Of course it should because Johnny himself should be backing Moz because of their history together. I'm seriously hoping Johnny is pissed off at this.

I think Johnny has definitely influenced his son opinion on Morrissey. I think jm is an hypocrite who truly dislike moz, but doesn't have the guts to say it

Moz had to OVERCOME :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: LACK OF TALENT PEEPS!!!

even the few shekels the poor twat is able to gather about him he owes to Moz. Poor ? Lawnnower.
Now Jr has inherited Sr DRAMATIC QUALITIES? and ability to make catastrophic music.
THE TV BROKE MY MIND!!! what a nut.:crazy:
note what appears to be a bald blond wig.?

Is this representative of the views on Morrissey among Manchester's aspiring artists? I find it quite disheartening.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom