Johnny Marr's son Nile posts Instagram story with answer from user that criticizes Moz

• Thread starter nomiklausmalone
  • Start date
EXHGQxoUEAEZMI_

Omg that is hilarious!! ??
He didn’t write that by the way, he’s just posting what someone sent him. Still funny. Bet it made Johnny cringe, but that’s kids get ya!

Is this representative of the views on Morrissey among Manchester's aspiring artists? I find it quite disheartening.
It's 93% to with Morrissey urging everyone to support a far-right political party, and frankly who can blame people for feeling this way? It is the single most destructive and foolish thing he's ever done. There is still absolutely no excuse for Marr's son to say this though. The debt he owes to his dad's songwriting partnership with Morrissey is staggering.

What a twat. He and his dad are still living off the Smiths legacy, and they should show a bit more gratitude.

Unlike Morrissey, who has had a successful solo career - proving his worth beyond just the Smiths setting - Marr’s post-Smiths work has been mediocre and forgettable at best. No wonder that when he does those “guitar lesson“ vids he never picks one of his solo works! (could anybody actually name one?)

Both Drama LePew and Junior LePew need to start packing their bags.:rock:
Get all the wigs, mascara, botox bottles together and pack up. they are getting sent to an island in Sweden:D where they ll likely clear the area of pigeons and othere critters with their sucko caterwauling.?

Who cares what Nile Marr posts? He is rather good-looking though! And I couldn't find this on his account.

The dads really need to get it together, and get together for a socially distanced drink in either of the dad's gardens. One dad should play acoustic guitar while the other dad sings like 10 seconds of "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out". A son, or a nephew ought to be on hand to film this on an iPhone 11. The dads should upload the video the following morning on Instagram at the same time and then go dark for 6 months. This is how you break brains and the bank. But don't ask me, I am only a genius with large breasts and a bad attitude.

Rookie mistake....Never slag off another musician if your Dad is the amazingly nice Johnny Marr! Johnny is and will always be a class act! Nile should hope to follow in his footsteps. He still can, again, just a rookie mistake. All can be forgiven.

No one would give a shit about Johnny Marr if it wasn’t for Morrissey...hell, no one gave a shit about Johnny Marr for like 20 years after Morrissey too. ?
I think it’s quite the opposite, the the, pretenders, electronic, modest mouse, cribs, solo...... Morrissey was shit after vauxhaul.

I think it’s quite the opposite, the the, pretenders, electronic, modest mouse, cribs, solo...... Morrissey was shit after vauxhaul.

He was a glorified session player that had vanished from the scene until Modest Mouse threw him a scrap and he’s being coasting off that ever since.

Nile is very funny. This is the prevailing attitude of most young people towards Moz. I wonder is he’s enjoying the salty tears of all the Moz fans. By the way, he doesn’t like Oasis either.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom