Johnny Marr's son Nile posts Instagram story with answer from user that criticizes Moz

• Thread starter nomiklausmalone
  • Start date
EXHGQxoUEAEZMI_

I totally agree. It's ungracious, brattish and immature. I just hope it doesn't reflect the general view in the Marr household. Not sure why that should bother me, but it does.
Laughable. If he'd said something nice about your hero you'd not be able to praise him quick enough.

Sorry for what? Sorry that Morrissey doesn't think what you want, say what you want, do what you want? Wear the f***ing badge you want? Haven't you heard? He's not a dog on a chain.

Who the hell cares what Marr's son thinks, he is nobody, got nothing better to do, loser

johnboy marr is a friend of the industry and music moguls,M is not.

Whoa, talk about your slow news day. This is on the front page, really? It's not even something he said.

Who

hahaha, good on him

Yea, IANADOAC is in essence the the proper 5th Smiths Album. Everyone says so.
That's gotta hurt. We're sorry Niles darling.

Leave it to this lot to some how spin the idea that Marr’s son should someone how be indebted and grateful to Morrissey.
I think he should. The collaboration between Johnny and Morrissey has given him a wealthy childhood and a famous surname - both pretty useful if you're trying to establish yourself in the music industry. To deny this much seems petty and immature.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom